|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 5,064 Likes: 19
It's KRT not Kurt Hotshot
|
|
It's KRT not Kurt Hotshot
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 5,064 Likes: 19 |
I work in University Town Center in Sarasota, Fla. in a Restaurant, one where the entry level Hamburger is $16, and there is not one store in this place I would travel there to shop from. There is new construction all around and from time to time it gets busy but we don't get nearly enough sales daily for the cost of the lease on the property which is around 30k a month. In fact we have had days where we barely broke $1000. I sometimes wonder how some of the other stores and boutiques make it.
Win 11 Pro MSI B450M-A PRO MAX AM4 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard AMD Ryzen 5 2600X 3.6 GHz (4.25 GHz Max Boost) 95W Desktop Processor 16GB RAM MSI GTX 1070 8Gb
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 12,571 Likes: 2
Veteran
|
|
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 12,571 Likes: 2 |
wow Mark! You really have this mall travelling survival kit thing really planned out. LOL Also add one homemade trail mix in a snack-sized Ziplock bag. EDIT: I need to finish my *real* survival kit (plastic container of necessities I started getting together during the last major flooding), I'm a major procrastinator.
Last edited by MarkG; 06/08/17 02:51 PM.
The rusty wire that holds the cork that keeps the anger in Gives way and suddenly it’s day again The sun is in the east Even though the day is done Two suns in the sunset, hmph Could be the human race is run
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 11,234
Veteran
|
|
Veteran
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 11,234 |
Here where I live, the mall has been an abandoned empty shell for years, save for a CVS in one corner. Finally, though, the city has realized something needed to be done with this eyesore, especially since (ironically) the parking for the adjoining downtown shopping area is really hard to find. They are going to remake it into a combined retail/residential area with more parking for the aforementioned downtown shopping area. http://www.redlandsdailyfacts.com/g...res-what-the-city-developer-have-planned
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 24,718
Measured in Llamathrusts Lifer
|
|
Measured in Llamathrusts Lifer
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 24,718 |
All I know is 20 years ago I was making half what I make today, and that money went FAR further. My personal experience there isn't even remotely unique.
Well, when we had to put quarters into a phone booth in order to make a phone call and never made long distance calls from home (too expensive) and got our TV over rabbit ears, we had a lot more disposable income.
The opinions of this poster are largely based on facts and portray a possible version of the actual events. More dumb stuff at http://www.darts-page.comFrom Laser: "The forum is the place where combat (real time) flight simulator fans come to play turn based strategy combat."
|
|
|
|
|
J-B Weld
by Terl9999 - 10/02/26 11:54 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|