SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 5
Hop To
Page 58 of 112 1 2 … 56 57 58 59 60 … 111 112
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 5
P
Junior Member
Junior Member
P Offline
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 5
Just to help anyone out who ordered that TLE5010 sensor from aliexpress https://www.aliexpress.com/item/TLE5010-digital-mode-magnetoresistive-angle-sensor/32634095245.html
I ordered it a month ago and received it on Friday so the shipping is actually quite fast if you take into account that there was a huge delay in shipping because of christmas.

Now about the sensor. After following mega_mozg's instructions on connecting it i couldn't get any data from the sensor, so I checked if the pinout was right. While doing continuity testing i found out that the chip wasn't soldered in correctly, some pins weren't connected and i had to resolder them.
After that i finally got it to work and im getting an insanely high resolution from the sensor.

Here are some pics of how i put it together in my x45 joystick.




Last edited by Penzija; 01/08/17 04:37 PM. Reason: Added pictures of the assembled sensor
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 456
K
Member
Member
K Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 456
Ok , thx Penzija , interesting ...so it is attached with the Brass standoffs to the original Pot Holder/Bracket is that right?


Wow now I am stuck in that Rabbit Hole called AliExpress smile


My FLCS+TQS Conversion here on SimHQ

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4324940/1
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 5
P
Junior Member
Junior Member
P Offline
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 5
Yep you're right. I just had to drill 2 holes on the pot holders for the standoffs to go through, and I'm using the original pots to hold the magnets, that seemed to me like the easiest solution.

Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 33
S
Junior Member
Junior Member
S Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 33
Man, I'm excited about this! I was sourcing PCBs in this price range. Now a whole populated board. Thank you very much for the link and the info! If I gotta redo some soldering that's just an excuse to fire up the toys.

What are you finding as a workable range between the chip and the magnets?

Are you just using a pair of magnets stuck together and glued to your axle?

Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 3,960
S
Senior Member
Senior Member
S Offline
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 3,960
Originally Posted By: SolderMonkey
Sokol - my GoogleFu ain't up to snuff. Can you post a link to the TLE5010 board you just posted about?


From Penjiza topic: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/TLE5010-digital-mode-magnetoresistive-angle-sensor/32634095245.html

Shift Register: https://ru.aliexpress.com/item/CD4021-40...2704781294.html

Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 5
P
Junior Member
Junior Member
P Offline
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 5
I'm glad I could help.


The boards are already in my joystick so i cant measure it but looking at the pics the magnet is aboout 3-4mm away from the sensor, I tried them a little bit further away and i it had no problems with accuracy.

The magnets came with the board so i just glued them with hot glue to the original pots.

Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 456
K
Member
Member
K Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 456
Looks great and might be doable even for me smile only wish it didn't take stuff 30-60 days to arrive ....unless you pay way extra...


weirdly I clicked on Sokol's link to Aliexpress which is in russian and now I can't get Aliexpress to show english even using Penzija's link above.... I found a language button in russian but english isnt a choice? need to clear out some cookies I guess..

*** yep had to use CCleaner>Options>Cookies to delete it , viewing files from inside IE11 didn't even show a AliExpress Cookie.
KB.

Last edited by Kbird; 01/08/17 11:17 PM.

My FLCS+TQS Conversion here on SimHQ

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4324940/1
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 33
S
Junior Member
Junior Member
S Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 33
Anybody got a TM Warthog stick? Not the throttle, the stick. Trying to get an in focus image of the USB connection pads on the pcb and the grounding ring. Wondering where to re-solder the USB cable after an oops.

Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 11,953
Likes: 141
C
Administrator
Veteran
Administrator
Veteran
C Online: Cool
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 11,953
Likes: 141
Originally Posted By: SolderMonkey
Anybody got a TM Warthog stick? Not the throttle, the stick. Trying to get an in focus image of the USB connection pads on the pcb and the grounding ring. Wondering where to re-solder the USB cable after an oops.


Maybe this will help. Try going to time marker 3:34 and go from there.



"praemonitus, praemunitus"
"We in America have no interest in being polite and orderly caretakers of the West’s managed decline." - Secretary of State Marco Rubio
[Linked Image]
What we agreed to abide by in these forums!
CB's Tips for Potentially Contentious Forum Discussions
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 33
S
Junior Member
Junior Member
S Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 33
CyBerkut ... thank you! Precisely what i needed! Black green white red left to right!
Thank you!!!!


73

Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 11,953
Likes: 141
C
Administrator
Veteran
Administrator
Veteran
C Online: Cool
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 11,953
Likes: 141
cheers


"praemonitus, praemunitus"
"We in America have no interest in being polite and orderly caretakers of the West’s managed decline." - Secretary of State Marco Rubio
[Linked Image]
What we agreed to abide by in these forums!
CB's Tips for Potentially Contentious Forum Discussions
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 74
R
Junior Member
Junior Member
R Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 74
it could use with pro micro panel?how can I connecting on it ?
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/High-Qua...0308.0.0.JAC5Pj

if I would make an force sensore style "mechanics" like a real FLCS? the 5kg is enough?

And another quastion?
http://www.edtracker.org.uk/index.php/diy/build-it/breadboard

this device can I use same time in MMjoy2 and use it with one promicro board ? one pro micro and FLCS+TQS and Edtracker?

Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 3,960
S
Senior Member
Senior Member
S Offline
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 3,960
For connect the load cell you need a circuit amplifier in between, look at DIY Force Sensor topic there.

Not sure about your question relative do EDTRacker...???

You can use MMjoy2 and EDTracker, but each requires their own PRO Micro board, since each use your own firmware, VID/PID, etc.

Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 51
S
Junior Member
Junior Member
S Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 51
Hello everyone, I have a problem that is bringing me head first. I made a button matrix with 12 buttons (4 columns and 3 rows) with the version of mmjoy2 20161101.

The problem I have is that the same number of buttons are applied to two buttons in the same row, I have reviewed several times and I have repeated the button matrix but it keeps happening. Someone else happens?

Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 74
R
Junior Member
Junior Member
R Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 74
Originally Posted By: Sokol1
For connect the load cell you need a circuit amplifier in between, look at DIY Force Sensor topic there.

Not sure about your question relative do EDTRacker...???

You can use MMjoy2 and EDTracker, but each requires their own PRO Micro board, since each use your own firmware, VID/PID, etc.



this amp would be good?
http://www.leobodnar.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=73&products_id=199

Where can I find this DIY force sensore topic?

Which desing should be plane to work it.

Unfortunately , I affraid of this thing to have to use another panel for ED tracker and I don't use in connected with joystick and only one USB port

Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 3,960
S
Senior Member
Senior Member
S Offline
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 3,960
I don't know about amplifiers and force sense, but this from LO.Bodnar should be OK, since is for the same purpose.

Maybe this guy know: http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4289471/DIY_force-actuated_joystick#Post4289471

Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 64
E
Junior Member
Junior Member
E Offline
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 64
Originally Posted By: Sak75
Hello everyone, I have a problem that is bringing me head first. I made a button matrix with 12 buttons (4 columns and 3 rows) with the version of mmjoy2 20161101.

The problem I have is that the same number of buttons are applied to two buttons in the same row, I have reviewed several times and I have repeated the button matrix but it keeps happening. Someone else happens?


@Sak75
It is not much info about your problem. Post here your schematic and program settings if you want to help.

Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 51
S
Junior Member
Junior Member
S Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 51
Quote:

@Sak75
It is not much info about your problem. Post here your schematic and program settings if you want to help.


Dont worry Erichos, i make a new raw with the duplicate buttons and works!!!.

Last edited by Sak75; 01/16/17 08:15 AM.
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 456
K
Member
Member
K Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 456
Hi , I finally have a modded FLCS working in Windows with MMjoy2 , thanks again to Mega for MMJoy2 , I am still very new to MMjoy and can't figure out how to make MMjoy see the two stage trigger properly as you always pull through the 1st position. MMjoy see both button 15 and then 14 pressed but windows game controller applet only sees the 15 press.

I am of course assuming it is possible with MMjoy... but I may need to wire it differently which is why I thought I ask here..


Thanks again.


KB.


Last edited by Kbird; 04/24/17 04:42 PM.

My FLCS+TQS Conversion here on SimHQ

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4324940/1
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 8
J
Junior Member
Junior Member
J Offline
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 8
Hi

Is the source code to the firmware or GUI available? The GUI in particular would be handy for me - I need to write one to configure my STM32 joystick.

Cheers

Page 58 of 112 1 2 … 56 57 58 59 60 … 111 112

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
J-B Weld
by Terl9999 - 10/02/26 11:54 PM
Cydonia Mars
by Terl9999 - 10/01/26 07:22 AM
Steam vs GOG
by Terl9999 - 09/30/26 09:04 PM
It has been a long absence
by Snow46 - 09/30/26 07:36 PM
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,078,555 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1