SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
#4323204 12/25/16 11:47 AM
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 8,771
P
Oberkriegkaboomf�hrer
Hotshot
Oberkriegkaboomf�hrer
Hotshot
P Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 8,771
What a lovely aircraft! Finally getting comfortable with taking off, landing is still kinda... interesting. In a OHMYGAWDNOTAGAIN kind of way...

biggrin











DCS 1.5 with SweetFX/ReShade.


"...late afternoon the Air Tasking Order came in [and] we found the A-10 part and we said, "We are going where!? We are doing what!?"

Capt. Todd Sheehy, Hog pilot, on receiving orders during Operation Desert Storm

Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 616
R
Member
Member
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 616
Really nice shots, really nice bird.

I too am "somewhat" struggling with landings jawdrop

Oh yes, Merry Christmas to all! santa

Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 946
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 946
Same here ... got takeoffs now ... but i think i need special skid plates installed under the right wing for landings biggrin


Dont think of it as being vastly outnumbered ... but just having a large target selection.

The only thing more accurate than incoming fire, is incoming friendly fire

Tracers work BOTH ways...

" I have a cunning plan my lord "
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044
Likes: 26
W
Lifer
Lifer
W Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044
Likes: 26
Nice screenshots. cool


Wheels


Cheers wave
Wheelsup_cavu

Mission4Today (Campaigns, Missions, and Skins for IL-2)
Planes of Fame Air Museum | March Field Air Museum | Palm Springs Air Museum
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 13,180
Likes: 3
B
I'll be your Huckleberry
Veteran
I'll be your Huckleberry
Veteran
B Offline
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 13,180
Likes: 3
How does she look from the inside?

Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 8,771
P
Oberkriegkaboomf�hrer
Hotshot
Oberkriegkaboomf�hrer
Hotshot
P Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 8,771
Gorgeous.

yep



"...late afternoon the Air Tasking Order came in [and] we found the A-10 part and we said, "We are going where!? We are doing what!?"

Capt. Todd Sheehy, Hog pilot, on receiving orders during Operation Desert Storm

Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 13,180
Likes: 3
B
I'll be your Huckleberry
Veteran
I'll be your Huckleberry
Veteran
B Offline
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 13,180
Likes: 3
Thanks P_B. Very nice indeed!

Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 5,503
P
Hotshot
Hotshot
P Offline
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 5,503
Gotta admit that I want this. Going to have to wait til it comes down to 19.99, though. But, she sure is purty. Gonna have to get my Spitfire fix over at CLoD. But, boy, do I want cannons!


"From our orbital vantage point, we observe an earth without borders, full of peace, beauty and magnificence, and we pray that humanity as a whole can imagine a borderless world as we see it, and strive to live as one in peace."
Astronaut William C. McCool RIP, January 29, 2003 - Space Shuttle Columbia

Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 13,180
Likes: 3
B
I'll be your Huckleberry
Veteran
I'll be your Huckleberry
Veteran
B Offline
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 13,180
Likes: 3
That's a good point about the cannons Pooch. I want too lol smile

Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 5,503
P
Hotshot
Hotshot
P Offline
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 5,503
Yeah, I wish the Team Fusion guys would go ahead and release that Spitfire 5 that they've been working on. That thread is for another place, however, so I will return you to your regularly scheduled program.

Last edited by Pooch; 12/27/16 04:16 PM.

"From our orbital vantage point, we observe an earth without borders, full of peace, beauty and magnificence, and we pray that humanity as a whole can imagine a borderless world as we see it, and strive to live as one in peace."
Astronaut William C. McCool RIP, January 29, 2003 - Space Shuttle Columbia

Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044
Likes: 26
W
Lifer
Lifer
W Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044
Likes: 26
Looks really nice PB. cool


Wheels


Cheers wave
Wheelsup_cavu

Mission4Today (Campaigns, Missions, and Skins for IL-2)
Planes of Fame Air Museum | March Field Air Museum | Palm Springs Air Museum

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
Football
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 02:42 AM
Flags
by Terl9999 - 09/15/26 10:03 PM
September 15th Battle of Britain Day.
by RedToo - 09/15/26 08:06 PM
Population Patterns
by PanzerMeyer - 09/15/26 03:43 PM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,070,917 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1