SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
#428973 06/25/04 12:08 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I voted like the majority did:

Carrier ops + Tornado 2 seater

Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

#428974 06/25/04 12:40 PM
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 5
A
Junior Member
Junior Member
A Offline
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 5
F/A-18 E/F. It gives us everything the F-15E does, plus brings us carrier ops. F-14 would be second choice, though they will be out of the inventory in a few years. I just hope they are able to do any sort of add-on and will welcome it.

#428975 06/25/04 12:46 PM
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 14,410
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 14,410
F18 A C D
What else?

\:\)

#428976 06/25/04 12:56 PM
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 3
S
Junior Member
Junior Member
S Offline
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 3
1. dynamic campaign that can be flown "on-line"

2. the F-18

thanks

41st_Sundancer

41st Black Aces

http://www.vfa41.com

#428977 06/25/04 01:14 PM
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 694
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 694
I have to agree with ACES, the F/A-18 E/F would be the version of choice for me too. I thought worldwide carrier ops might be a little overly "agressive" for a first add-on especially with a complicated model of the Harrier.

I also agree for two-place being the F-15E.


"Growing Old Is Mandatory - Growing Up Is Optional"
#428978 06/25/04 01:24 PM
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 327
A
Member
Member
A Offline
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 327
I'd like carrier ops and the F-14D as a two seater. I voted for the F-16 in the hope that if that comes out it may be modded as an F-16I.


Allen

My system:
Packard Bell I-Xtreme 2600
P4 2.66ghz
512mb RAM
120gb hard drive
Geforce4
Win XP Pro
Saitek Cyborg Evo
#428979 06/25/04 01:39 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Polls are nice and great.

But the real question remains.

Who is going to pay for the development of an addon?

#428980 06/25/04 01:51 PM
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 4,841
R
Senior Member
Senior Member
R Offline
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 4,841
HOORRRRNET, HOORRRNEET, HORNET!! \:D

That's my preference! I voted already but I wanted to express my oppinion once again...

#428981 06/25/04 01:54 PM
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 9,710
L
Legsie is such a
Hotshot
Legsie is such a
Hotshot
L Offline
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 9,710
F-18 and Tornado. Although an Su-24 for two-seat would also be nice IMHO.


There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the universe is for it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more inexplicable.
There is another theory which states that this has already happened.
#428982 06/25/04 02:21 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HELOS, HELOS, HELOS!!!!!

Given all that this sim has for Helos to use...trees...excellent terrain elevation...buildings...and beautiful graphics...this could be EECH on Steroids!!!!

And Helos can operate from Carriers as well!!!

Many in the EECH community have been begging for someone to either add a 2 seat option to existing code or a new two seater Helo sim be released created...this would be great!

#428983 06/25/04 02:36 PM
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 1,499
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 1,499
Is this poll just a big tease, or does someone on the inside know something that we don't?


"Enjoy every sandwich" - Warren Zevon
#428984 06/25/04 02:50 PM
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 689
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 689
Whoa! I had a really hard time deciding on my votes! I was torn between the Su-27, the Hornet and the Mirage, all of which I'd dearly like to see in LOMAC at some point. In the end I voted for the HiFi Flanker, since there remains some work to be done on that aircraft before add-ons should be developed, IMHO.

There are some minor points about the F-15 that could use some revision too, but the Flanker should be a priority. ED has made some great improvements compared to Flanker2.51 and has recently improved on the improvement ;\) with v1.02 and the new RWRs, but personally I feel that a more fundamental overhaul is in order. It's got to be done some time, why not get over with it now (assuming the add-on is indeed developed)?

The Su-25 and A-10 are pretty good right now though, as far as I can tell.

#428985 06/25/04 03:38 PM
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 179
D
Member
Member
D Offline
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 179
I voted for the Tornado but I relly wanted the
F-14 as a 2 seater.
My euphoric recall of "Fleet Defender"
is much stronger than "Tornado"


"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a
pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly
used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--WOW--What a ride!!!"
-Stuart Wilde-

"Ah, but I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now."
-Bob Dylan-

Dauntlas
#428986 06/25/04 03:52 PM
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 2,065
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 2,065
Hi guys

I voted before I read any of the posting. I am with the majority with both quaestions.

The carrier ops (US side) is something I have been wanting in Lomac from the time I first heard of the game.

I hope Eagle will offer this, with a couple choice planes to go along with. I guess this would be an expansion, so there would be many things that could be included.


Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro
FIA Formula One World Championship
#428987 06/25/04 06:00 PM
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 449
D
Member
Member
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 449
I've said it before and I'll say it again.

I have been dreaming of a Harrier sim since Flying Nightmares II was cancelled.


"It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong...I'm not a big man." Chevy Chase, Fletch Lives
#428988 06/25/04 06:15 PM
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 1,899
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 1,899
F-14D with LANTIRN / JDAM etc.


Intel Core i5-4660K @ 4.3 ghz
8 GB (2 x 4GB) DDR 3
EVGA GeForce GTX 770 SC
#428989 06/25/04 06:29 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FIRST ADD-ON:

1. F/A-18E, w/ appropriate A/G avionics and carrier ops.

2. More immersive radio chatter (but no Cowboy stuff)

SECOND ADD-ON

1. New Theatre: Arabian Sea to Kashmir and Northwest frontier.

2. Campaign Generator a la IL-2 FB/BOE w/ online Co-op possible.

#428990 06/25/04 07:08 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Quote:
Originally posted by TestPilotUSAF:
Polls are nice and great.

But the real question remains.

Who is going to pay for the development of an addon?
Well, I truly believe that ANY add-on they do now, especially seeing how good the sim is at 1.02, will be bought by at least 75% of LOMAC owners, if not more. I think revenue would be easy to figure. Knowing those numbers, and the number of copies already sold, they could easily figure whether add-ons are a good choice financially. I'd give anything to know how many copies have been sold.

#428991 06/25/04 07:23 PM
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 878
F
PSN: Fille_SWE
Member
PSN: Fille_SWE
Member
F Offline
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 878
I voted on the jaguar i would like to try something new

And i also voted for helos

#428992 06/25/04 07:57 PM
Joined: Apr 2000
Posts: 481
A
Member
Member
A Offline
Joined: Apr 2000
Posts: 481
The Strike Eagle is your friend. \:D


Controller: "Air Force 53, it appears your engine has... oh... disregard, I see you've already ejected."
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Force10, RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
Steam vs GOG
by Terl9999 - 09/30/26 09:04 PM
It has been a long absence
by Snow46 - 09/30/26 07:36 PM
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
Football
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 02:42 AM
Flags
by Terl9999 - 09/15/26 10:03 PM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,075,348 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1