SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 49,716
J
Entil'zha
Sierra Hotel
Entil'zha
Sierra Hotel
J Offline
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 49,716
Originally Posted By: wheelsup_cavu
Originally Posted By: Peally
I feel like that might make Mulder a little easier to tail.

I was never interested in Mulder's tail...


Wheels


I thought that was Scully? smile



The Jedi Master


The anteater is wearing the bagel because he's a reindeer princess. -- my 4 yr old daughter
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044
Likes: 26
W
Lifer
Lifer
W Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044
Likes: 26
Originally Posted By: Jedi Master
Originally Posted By: wheelsup_cavu
Originally Posted By: Peally
I feel like that might make Mulder a little easier to tail.

I was never interested in Mulder's tail...


Wheels


I thought that was Scully? smile

The Jedi Master

Well I had heard that Scully bats for the other team IRL it seems so my preferences don't really matter. biggrin

Fox Mulder: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_Mulder
Dana Scully: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dana_Scully


Wheels


Cheers wave
Wheelsup_cavu

Mission4Today (Campaigns, Missions, and Skins for IL-2)
Planes of Fame Air Museum | March Field Air Museum | Palm Springs Air Museum
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 301
D
DKM Offline
Member
Member
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 301
My plates are for a 2003 Honda S2000, which was the last year before they reduced the redline from 9,000 to 8,200. Hence the plates:


Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,032
Likes: 66
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,032
Likes: 66
Originally Posted By: wheelsup_cavu

Well I had heard that Scully bats for the other team IRL it seems so my preferences don't really matter. biggrin

Actually, she's an equal opportunity employer. Meh, we all know that most people in Hollywood are bi anyway. wink


“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 49,716
J
Entil'zha
Sierra Hotel
Entil'zha
Sierra Hotel
J Offline
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 49,716
Scully in real life? There is no real life for a fictional character!



The Jedi Master


The anteater is wearing the bagel because he's a reindeer princess. -- my 4 yr old daughter
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 3,178
L
LB
Senior Member
LB
Senior Member
L Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 3,178
Originally Posted By: PanzerMeyer
Originally Posted By: wheelsup_cavu

Well I had heard that Scully bats for the other team IRL it seems so my preferences don't really matter. biggrin

Actually, she's an equal opportunity employer. Meh, we all know that most people in Hollywood are bi anyway. wink


Gillian Anderson is bi? Oh boy ... easy pants, EASY ... they're getting tighter! biggrin

Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 10,845
J
Veteran
Veteran
J Offline
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 10,845
MN DMV revokes these vanity plates.

http://www.fox9.com/news/185855466-story


Erebus Full Tower:Windows 7 Ult 64bit:Intel� Core� i7
3930K Processor(6x 3.20GHz)32GB[4 GB X8] DDR3-1866:GPU
NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan 6GB:1.5Kw PSU: 43" Sceptre 4k:
LG Blu-ray burner,: hd1/750GB,hd2/2TB,hd3/1TB,hd4/1TB,HD5/4TB

Youtube videos
Flickr Photos
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 5,525
Likes: 2
L
Hotshot
Hotshot
L Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 5,525
Likes: 2
I worked with a guy who was denied "Worlock" for his Michigan plate. Never understood that one.

Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 26,088
Likes: 168
O
Administrator
Lifer
Administrator
Lifer
O Offline
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 26,088
Likes: 168
If those of you posting your license plate wish to remain anonymous you might want to reconsider. There are sites that can identify you.


Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Someday your life will flash in front of your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 19,581
Beat the Kobayashi Maru
Veteran
Beat the Kobayashi Maru
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 19,581
It's been years since I used that one.


·Steam: Raw Kryptonite ·MWO & Elite Dangerous: Defcon Won ·Meager youtube channel
·Intel i5-9600K ·EVGA GTX1070 FTW 8GB ·EVGA CLC 120 Cooler
·16 GB Patriot Memory VIPER 4 3000MHz ·GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO WiFi Mobo
· CORSAIR CARBIDE AIR 540 case ·BenQ BL3200PT monitor
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 10,304
F
Veteran
Veteran
F Offline
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 10,304
I just ordered a set of the NAS Oceana plates when I renewed my registration. Thought it was cool to be able to get an F-14 and F/A-18 on my plates. Debated the Smithsonian one with the SR-71, but the Tomcat won.



"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time and your government when it deserves it."
--Mark Twain

Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left.

XBL: fmdckr81
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 6,737
Likes: 1
B
Hotshot
Hotshot
B Offline
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 6,737
Likes: 1
I love that the Tomcat is still on a license plate!

Here's one I saw one night in Chicago. Italians will get it. I was really surprised it made it to a plate:



v6,
boNes


"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 6,737
Likes: 1
B
Hotshot
Hotshot
B Offline
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 6,737
Likes: 1
Some others I've seen:












v6,
boNes


"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
Cydonia Mars
by Terl9999 - 10/01/26 07:22 AM
Steam vs GOG
by Terl9999 - 09/30/26 09:04 PM
It has been a long absence
by Snow46 - 09/30/26 07:36 PM
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
Football
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 02:42 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,076,943 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1