|
|
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 15
Junior Member
|
|
Junior Member
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 15 |
@Sokol1 3x 5way switches. 2 will be used as povs and the third one as just a 4 way switch. I will not be using "press down" as it is much harder to press down than to press in any direction. The bottom switch will be installed slightly lower to avoid getting in the way and will have to find some button caps. 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 3,960
Senior Member
|
|
Senior Member
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 3,960 |
Looks this 5 way switches is good solution.  In Debolesis Shapeways you print some "HAT" covers. http://www.shapeways.com/shops/debolestisBut probable caps for PS3/SBox like joypads fit better, as have less high.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 274
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 274 |
I'm having trouble with my ConTrollR setup...I have no idea what to do?
have idea, look for pull-up resistor(resistor's) at "MISO" line. and you know my skype...
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 274
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 274 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 3,960
Senior Member
|
|
Senior Member
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 3,960 |
RGHOST download is blocked by Chrome and Edge... Not issue for me, but people with some AV will have problems.  I guess that MMjoy2 PANEL is for War Thunder LED outputs only? Is not possible 'talk" with IL-2 CLiffs of Dover Devicelink outputs? http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/fo...ull=1#post65995
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 43
Junior Member
|
|
Junior Member
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 43 |
Hello Guys, I searched the forum because I know some people had same problems before me, but I did not find the answer for my situation. MMJoy correctly detects my buttons i.e. if I press a button, it lits up red in MMJoy. I also sat up Joystic virtual buttons to HW buttons. I checked orientation of diodes and assignment of pins and everything seems to be correct. Even so, Windows control panel does not detect button presses - same in VKB button tester. I am testing it with just a shorted 2 pin connector, not with real buttons yet and here comes the interesting thing - If I quickly wiggle with connector slightly touching onboard female contacts, it sometimes, from time to time, very quickly blinks that button in Win Controll panel. Once I insert the connector like button is firmly pressed, nothing happens in win cpl.
This is kinda frustrating, I must be doing some stupid mistake. Could anybody help please? Thanks!
Version used: v20151118 Windows 10
EDIT: Now I did some further experiments with different modes and timers and I made some conclusion: When no timer is set, MMJoy, even showing physical button is pressed, just presses and releases the virtual button very quickly, so it can't be seen in Windows control panel. If 500ms delay is set, i can see the button pressed for half a second in Windows. The "soft switch" mode works too - pressed once, it lits up in windows, pressed again - it shuts off in win.
So MMJoy somehow can't keep the virtual button pressed as long as I hold the physical button. Now my question is ... Is it an error, or a feature? :-)
Last edited by Wolf77; 08/07/16 12:37 PM.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 43
Junior Member
|
|
Junior Member
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 43 |
Oh no man ... THAT easy?!  ... Yes it is. Thanks a lot! I do not know why I thought that there has to be something selected... something like you have to bind virtual buttons to hw ones. Strange that it did not came to my mind to try it withou selection.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 3,960
Senior Member
|
|
Senior Member
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 3,960 |
Some weeks a guy ask the same thing in other forum, and the ---- is the answer. 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 43
Junior Member
|
|
Junior Member
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 43 |
LOL ... I spent a lot of time today with searching the forum and experimenting before I asked ... instead of soldering and solving how to fit all wanted stuff inside the handle of HotasX throttle. Next time I'll ask right away... Next time I will think even of less possible options. ----- it's like "none" for me. None means no function. Thanks again guys for your real and "psychological" (Troll) support. Anyway, this all is great bag of fun ;-)
Last edited by Wolf77; 08/07/16 08:11 PM.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 274
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 274 |
 you are crazy boys!!! new firmware have "button(normal)" instead "----------"
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 3,960
Senior Member
|
|
Senior Member
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 3,960 |
 Other changes in the last Beta firmware - MMJOY2[20160801]. (GT) 1) Removed keyboard and mouse emulation to reduce processor workload and increase firmware speed. 2) Buttons support increased up to 128. SPECIAL buttons (encoders, toggle switches, timers, etc.) can be only the first 32, above this number is simple momentary buttons. 3) Optimized TLE5011 communication protocol, sensor communication times is about 30% less. 4) Optimized shift register protocol reading. 5) Optimized accuracy of mathematics calculation for TLE5011, is now 40.000 a full rotation of 360 degrees is 40'000 (21'000 was), removed auto-tuning by a magnet (if during the course of the axis have values somewhere pass through 0-40.000 or 40.000 put a tick "displacement of the magnet"). Means TLE5011 now have 40.000 samples (about 15 bits) on 360 degrees rotation angle ~ 111 samples per degree. (1) 6) Added inverted mode button (for normally closed switches). 7) Added "Raznotyaga" * mode for double throttles (button activated, duplicate axis data in the second throttle, making axies move match 100%). 8) For determine USB correct device must now be undecided (?)devices when applying the new configuration.
* Ask GT what mean this...  (1) Typical joystick gimbal move about 20+20 degrees, so in practice you get ~4.400 samples or ~12 bits using TLE5011.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 274
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 274 |
"Raznotyaga"  this is spec.function for double grip throttle's:  for a sample "Saitek x55" have internal optical button when lock throttle, you can bind this button and firmware copy data axis 1 to axis 2. this remove nonlinear sensors errors, mechanical errors and etc...
Last edited by mega_mozg_13; 08/08/16 03:10 PM.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 3,960
Senior Member
|
|
Senior Member
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 3,960 |
"Raznotyaga" Google images point that is somewhat related to airplanes. https://www.google.com.br/search?q=%D0%A0%D0%B0%D0%B7%D0%BD%D0%BE%D1%82%D1%8F%D0%B3%D0%B0&espv=2&biw=1600&bih=755&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiP-Z2vi7LOAhXGgZAKHc14CEwQ_AUIBigB So... is this. EDIT - By X-55 throttle example, is a kind of "axis response synchronization". 
Last edited by Sokol1; 08/08/16 03:39 PM.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 43
Junior Member
|
|
Junior Member
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 43 |
MegaMozg: Hopefully my lack of fantasy will help many others :-). Anyway, I think making things foolproof, will save you some work here in the forum. This addition may be only a kind of polishing, but it is a good addition. Thank you very much. There are not so many developers who are willing to do such small things like changing names in menus on single user request.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 64
Junior Member
|
|
Junior Member
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 64 |
Hi mega_mozg_13, after installing last version of firmware (MMJoy2-20160801), problem with shifting buttons occured, in version MMJoy2-20151118 was working OK. I used the same connection on two boards with different versions. For shifting I used toggle switch on-off-on, button is normal. Look at pictures please:   Thank you very much.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 274
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 274 |
erichos yes, there shifts errors(always on).
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 274
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 274 |
Last edited by mega_mozg_13; 08/11/16 04:02 PM.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 64
Junior Member
|
|
Junior Member
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 64 |
Thank you very much mega_mozg_13. Now is OK except new added Shift 4. But first 3 shifts are working good. You are great guy, thanks.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 43
Junior Member
|
|
Junior Member
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 43 |
Hi MegaMozg, I know it was discussed here a while ago, but with no usable result. So my question is ... If MMJOY2 allows to use more than 32 buttons, how to use them? How to overcome HID limit and use full number of MMJOY buttons which is well behind 128 DirectInput button limit? Maybe I am just missing something? I red somewhere on the net that if the game uses DInput instead of hid, it supports 128 DX button limit. Is that true? And what if not? Can I somehow overcome the 32 limit? I searched the web and vJoy (virtual joy driver) supports 128 buttons, but it is problem to feed it, because for example UJR does not recognise more than 32 buttons. I also checked JoyToKey and there is the same problem. The creator told me by e-mail it can feed virtual driver with 128 buttons, but can not read from physical stick more than 32... Any help here? Thanks a lot.
Last edited by Wolf77; 08/12/16 06:54 PM.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
|
Football
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 02:42 AM
|
|
|
|