SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 3
Hop To
Page 20 of 122 1 2 … 18 19 20 21 22 … 121 122
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 5,525
Likes: 2
L
Hotshot
Hotshot
L Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 5,525
Likes: 2
Well it's summer now, so I am listening to my ignorant neighbors next store again. Country music (really crappy kind) 12 hours a day. They have 4 adult boys who live at home. They are all big (played college hockey) so I can't fight them. They have friends on the police force so there is no help there. The neighbor on the other side is a nice southern gentleman that I think is going to go postal on them one night. They have a pool and they are all drunks, so summer is not quite around here. We are working on selling the house, but will have to do it in the summer.

attack

Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 4,010
P
PV1 Offline
sometime mudslinger
Senior Member
sometime mudslinger
Senior Member
P Offline
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 4,010
My cousin had a problem like that: they invested in
a very big stereo, and lots of bagpipe music, which
they would trot out whenever things across the fence
got out of hand. If it were me, I'd play the bagpipe
on one channel, and gamelan on the other channel.
Ornette Colman would be another possibility.

...Yeah, try opening both of these at the same time:



Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 4,010
P
PV1 Offline
sometime mudslinger
Senior Member
sometime mudslinger
Senior Member
P Offline
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 4,010
...I've been letting that combination run a while
in the background while I read the fora, and I'm
finding it quite intriguing. They go really well
together

band

I think it would probably be quite edifying for someone
whose exposure was mostly confined to three chord Nashville
corporate product.


Joined: May 2002
Posts: 2,126
A
Member
Member
A Offline
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 2,126
good luck LB4LB, hope you find a quiet place to live. we don't wanna see you on ID's Neighbors from Hell;)


Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 5,525
Likes: 2
L
Hotshot
Hotshot
L Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 5,525
Likes: 2
That jazz just might do it. Great idea. I was thinking of this too.




Last edited by LB4LB; 05/18/16 04:49 PM.
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 3,592
Likes: 41
Senior Member
Senior Member
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 3,592
Likes: 41


My 'Waiting for Clod' thread: https://tinyurl.com/4n82j75z

Always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented.
Elie Wiesel. Romanian born Jewish writer, professor, political activist, Nobel Laureate, Holocaust survivor. 1928 - 2016.

Indeed the safest road to Hell is the gradual one - the gentle slope, soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones, without signposts. C.S. Lewis, 1898 - 1963.
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 2,126
A
Member
Member
A Offline
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 2,126

hit em with this at 3am:D ..through a pa system

Joined: May 2002
Posts: 2,126
A
Member
Member
A Offline
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 2,126

Joined: May 2002
Posts: 6,825
Likes: 13
T
Hotshot
Hotshot
T Offline
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 6,825
Likes: 13




Intel i7-14700K, 32 GB DDR 5, Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX, AMD Radeon RX 9070 XT 16 GB
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 5,943
K
Hotshot
Hotshot
K Offline
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 5,943
He's a bad muthuh...

Shut your mouth.


Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 5,525
Likes: 2
L
Hotshot
Hotshot
L Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 5,525
Likes: 2



Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 5,525
Likes: 2
L
Hotshot
Hotshot
L Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 5,525
Likes: 2

Joined: May 2000
Posts: 9,248
U
%!#Stack Overflow#!%
Hotshot
%!#Stack Overflow#!%
Hotshot
U Offline
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 9,248
LB4LB, you could always try Terrorcore on the neighbours...

(link because it contains obscenity, industrial noise insanity, and Australians)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VkgWdbLV3Q&index=2&list=RDoRUA8DtYqTU

Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 5,525
Likes: 2
L
Hotshot
Hotshot
L Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 5,525
Likes: 2
Thanks they are having a party again tonight in the backyard. They now have an even louder stereo. The neighbors on their other side but up a legal fence in their front yard to keep the bastards from peeing on the side of their house at 03:00 AM. So now the white trash goons are mad and are upping the anti. Like I said they are four big boys with many big frat boy wanna be loser drunks over all the time. They are friends with the cops, so no help there. I have been getting video and audio to document. I am fighting cancer right now, and am on chemo so a fist fight with a bunch of young drunk a holes is out of the question, plus I am 51. The other neighbor is thinking about hooking a 110 line to the chain link fence so when they pee on it they get a surprise. I told him I prefer a 220 line.

Good choice U-96. It's got a nice beat, and you can dance to it. I wish I had some knd of impulse beam that I could knock out there electrical power for a while. Going to be a long summer. I hope my other neighbor doesn't snap, cause he is getting close. But he is 72. Could use some Marines. LOL! attack

Last edited by LB4LB; 05/21/16 12:11 AM.
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 6,825
Likes: 13
T
Hotshot
Hotshot
T Offline
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 6,825
Likes: 13


Intel i7-14700K, 32 GB DDR 5, Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX, AMD Radeon RX 9070 XT 16 GB
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 6,825
Likes: 13
T
Hotshot
Hotshot
T Offline
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 6,825
Likes: 13


Intel i7-14700K, 32 GB DDR 5, Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX, AMD Radeon RX 9070 XT 16 GB
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 6,825
Likes: 13
T
Hotshot
Hotshot
T Offline
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 6,825
Likes: 13


Intel i7-14700K, 32 GB DDR 5, Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX, AMD Radeon RX 9070 XT 16 GB
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 2,126
A
Member
Member
A Offline
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 2,126



Joined: May 2002
Posts: 2,126
A
Member
Member
A Offline
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 2,126

Joined: May 2002
Posts: 2,126
A
Member
Member
A Offline
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 2,126

Page 20 of 122 1 2 … 18 19 20 21 22 … 121 122

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
How to Decommission Obsolete Robots....
by F4UDash4 - 10/04/26 05:54 PM
J-B Weld
by Terl9999 - 10/02/26 11:54 PM
Cydonia Mars
by Terl9999 - 10/01/26 07:22 AM
Steam vs GOG
by Terl9999 - 09/30/26 09:04 PM
It has been a long absence
by Snow46 - 09/30/26 07:36 PM
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,083,019 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1