SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 48
R
Junior Member
Junior Member
R Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 48
Why airplanes do not have insignia?

Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,387
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,387
good question! thanks for the notice.

Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 100
R
Member
Member
R Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 100
Thank you good big job
I was able to in a little while ago 1.16.
(Did not the version up doing just model production)

The new version would be nice!
Aviation lights is wonderful also beautiful to the airport base.
Also glad it numbered in the United States aircraft.
Thank you to the person who each work
We collectively gave me 1.16 thank you.

I will continue to modified to correspond to their model 1.16.
It also modified the earlier UH60.

The basic work of the new 16 files from the now

Last edited by rapota; 03/21/16 10:37 AM.
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 16
O
Junior Member
Junior Member
O Offline
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 16
Do the Russian helis get the real-world grey paint schemes in 1.16?

Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,883
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,883
Is the patch really only 2.9MB? The previous releases were pretty big. Does this include everything previously released?

Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,883
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,883
Originally Posted By: messyhead
Is the patch really only 2.9MB? The previous releases were pretty big. Does this include everything previously released?


Ignore me. I only downloaded the patch, and not the main 1.16 update (807MB)

Joined: May 2013
Posts: 422
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 422
Installed 1.16 but still have helicopter shacking an bumping on the pad, and game freeze between one menu and another.

Last edited by SKIP2008; 04/23/16 12:45 PM.
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 166
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 166
Hi guys, here you have a longplay v�deo:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yM8TEqG1v4w

I hope you like.

Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,883
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,883
Very nice video! Thanks for sharing.

Joined: May 2013
Posts: 422
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 422
Hi blackshark sorry for the late reply, here are my specs:
intel pentium 3.20ghz CPU G3250 windows 7 professional/64 bit
ram 4gb
GeForce GT720 graphics

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 7
N
Junior Member
Junior Member
N Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 7
Hellow. Is in the 1.16 clickable cockpits and Hind`s co-pilot cockpit unavailable?Sorry for my english.

Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 431
C
Member
Member
C Offline
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 431
But is there an hind cockpit in 1,16 clickable or not?

Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,387
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,387
clickable cockpits mod not compatible with 1.16, so Hind's cockpit not clickable here.

Joined: May 2012
Posts: 166
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 166
I am glad to hear from you Thealx. How are you?, I am wishing that you have time to come back.
Take care of you Thealx.

Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,387
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,387
hey! I'm fine, just have to work a lot to stay on my feet. I hope things will be better soon and I will be able to spent time with eech again, but it's not possible right now. I saw that you made a lot great videos, thanks for supporting this good old game! smile

Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 329
A
Member
Member
A Offline
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 329
Hello,
Finaly tried 1.16.0FIX1 and looks awesome just I am not sure what I am doing wrong, after entering cockpit heli yaws like mad, seems connected to wind on/off. Even with wind off I still getting unstable heli on ground. I am missing something? I was away from EECH dev and playing for long frown

Last edited by ataribaby; 07/05/16 08:39 PM.
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 329
A
Member
Member
A Offline
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 329
Hello smile
Thanks for answer. Ahh ok so it's known issue. I will shelve flying then. Also Kiowa is so underpowered I am not able to fly it with torque less than 120 and fry engine. Autopilot has no prob but I remember autopilot was totally fake in code. It is not really flying it as player do.

To be honest all helis seems to be very underpowered but Kiowa is extreme.

BTW can you tell me how did you installed it?

I used GOG version (it is not original CD version, it is mod 1.11) then I run it once and then installed eech-allmods-1.16.0FIX1-installer.exe. Tried delete EECH.INI to recreate one - still same issue with unstable helis.

I will try original CD and then eech-allmods-1.16.0FIX1-installer.exe when I find CD somewhere in stash.

Last edited by ataribaby; 07/05/16 09:40 PM.
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 329
A
Member
Member
A Offline
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 329
Don't think so otherwise I will not be able to pull 120% torque on collective.

Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 329
A
Member
Member
A Offline
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 329
Doublechecked and not a case. Engine throttle is set to keyboard. Collective to axis. Weird. Just Kiowa is influenced.

Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 5,887
Likes: 9
S3D GuRu
Hotshot
S3D GuRu
Hotshot
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 5,887
Likes: 9
IS this release a full DX9 version or only partly?? I ask as Dx9 should work in 3D Vision but I get no 3D Vision effects??

I was wondering if this will work with a 3D surround setup in 3D Vision??


Intel Ultra 265K 5.5GHZ / Gigabyte Z890 Aorus Elite / MSI 4070Ti Ventus 12GB / Thermalright Frozen Notte RGB AIO / SoundBlaster Z SoundCard / Corsair Vengance 6400MT 64GB Ram / Buttkicker Simulation / HP Reverb G2 / Samsung 980 Pro 2TB Games / Crucial 1TB M.2 Win 11 Pro 23H2 /
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
Cydonia Mars
by Terl9999 - 10/01/26 07:22 AM
Steam vs GOG
by Terl9999 - 09/30/26 09:04 PM
It has been a long absence
by Snow46 - 09/30/26 07:36 PM
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
Football
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 02:42 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,077,052 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1