|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,461 Likes: 8
Me, just me. Member
|
|
Me, just me. Member
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,461 Likes: 8 |
Okay, so far putting the Helos back together has so far gone pretty good, so within a few days I should hopefully have them up and working and such. Again probably by the end of this week I can get a revised, "Current" version uploaded, and work on adding more versions, such as Armed Knighthawks and the like. Which is good as this is going together better than I had thought. So far the actual 3d mesh doesn't move around but the video shows that it's good to go, and so far has been working. I know some people have asked about Co-pilots and countermeasures, apparently I just didn't know the code and so far it works good, so now copilots can use the flares when they take control of the aircraft, etc.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,461 Likes: 8
Me, just me. Member
|
|
Me, just me. Member
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,461 Likes: 8 |
And some MHS work:   While some people will have an issue with a rail system on top of the pistol when you can use a cut sight, I like how it looks. Otherwise just the same as the 45CL.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,461 Likes: 8
Me, just me. Member
|
|
Me, just me. Member
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,461 Likes: 8 |
Okay hard mounting the 240s.... Not going to happen, as whenever I add just one, it cranks up the poly count to where the game won't be able to even see the LOD anyway, so hopefully this new config sorts that problem out (automatically reversed mouse movement).
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,461 Likes: 8
Me, just me. Member
|
|
Me, just me. Member
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,461 Likes: 8 |
Renamed a couple selections and now the turret animates properly. Working on the MFDs turning "on" and "off" but still working on getting a view for the FLIR to show on the pilot's side.    Needless to say the far right one needs tweaking...
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,461 Likes: 8
Me, just me. Member
|
|
Me, just me. Member
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,461 Likes: 8 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,461 Likes: 8
Me, just me. Member
|
|
Me, just me. Member
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,461 Likes: 8 |
On the DAP front... for the M230 armed versions the pilot will have control of the gun rather than previously. The reason being is that Arma Logic dictates if a helo has a turret, the gun will fire from it, regardless of what I do. other than that the co-pilot will have control of the missiles. And on that note of missiles, I'm not sure what the issue is, maybe missing a proxy mention in the model.cfg (even though, I didn't need it before), and finding one that should solve the "invisible" Hellfires on the racks at least.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,461 Likes: 8
Me, just me. Member
|
|
Me, just me. Member
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,461 Likes: 8 |
Well so far I've gotten most things settled with the new setup, things still look good, getting an odd "RSCIngameUI" error, which I'm not sure where that comes from, and still no see Hellfires, and checking stuff, nothing changed. I may look at the Plane Samples and see if that'll bring a solution to the issue.
Also got a bug for one of the uniforms for the Tali's, so I think I quashed that and maybe tomorrow, or later I'll get it updated and uploaded.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,461 Likes: 8
Me, just me. Member
|
|
Me, just me. Member
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,461 Likes: 8 |
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// New Download Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmtSU91QkJhWk9pbUk/view?usp=sharing/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// Taliban Fighters RC3 - Fixed a distance LOD issue with the units (thanks to phronk) - Fixed a faction error, the Taliban Technical referenced the PIF, even though the units were not part of the pack.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,461 Likes: 8
Me, just me. Member
|
|
Me, just me. Member
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,461 Likes: 8 |
And by some quirk of fate:  Given that all of the current models now work more or less (still have to see if my testers can find any more issues but so far their feedback has been good) I can slowly move forward a bit and go for adding some Pip stuff (pilot can see the FLIR, etc), as well as a couple Armed Knight Hawks. Again guys you will never see a US version of the Hind. Every time its brought up the answer will always be NO. Reason is that the real world doesn't use them that way, and so therefore I will more or less follow Real World employment, not how you think it should be employed. And also remember I can't contact certain organizations about some things either.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,461 Likes: 8
Me, just me. Member
|
|
Me, just me. Member
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,461 Likes: 8 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,461 Likes: 8
Me, just me. Member
|
|
Me, just me. Member
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,461 Likes: 8 |
Did some testing today at least in-game and managed to get the irons to disappear when an optic is mounted:   And afterwards I had to adjust the slide and frame a bit, as the weapon was clipping too much out of the holster even for my tastes, and just as "compact" as the other two 45CLs:  There's some Salient International influence in the frame towards the front, and tweaked the geometries to make the barrel in the front look as it should, rather than the frame in the barrel, as it is now.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,461 Likes: 8
Me, just me. Member
|
|
Me, just me. Member
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,461 Likes: 8 |
And fully geared up. Otherwise need to do some reshaping and maybe do some frame work, but otherwise getting more set in stone: 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,461 Likes: 8
Me, just me. Member
|
|
Me, just me. Member
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,461 Likes: 8 |
More Glock work:   And some Glock 45CL work: 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,461 Likes: 8
Me, just me. Member
|
|
Me, just me. Member
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,461 Likes: 8 |
Current sitrep... so far the new version of the helos has some issues, the FM (Flight Model) isn't as great so back to the drawing board, and locking up targets is not working so gotta see what's up, maybe tomorrow but we'll see.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,461 Likes: 8
Me, just me. Member
|
|
Me, just me. Member
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,461 Likes: 8 |
Okay right now it's really looking like next week for the helos, I have another project hitting me tomorrow (Thursday) so it may be out either by Sunday as now I;m finding my proxy trick to get the Hellfires to show, they won't disappear wen I fire them, so.... I'm gonna hold off until I fix that issue as well.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,461 Likes: 8
Me, just me. Member
|
|
Me, just me. Member
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,461 Likes: 8 |
Due to game limitations the irons on the MHS will have to be visible on the slide, as for some reason they wouldn't move with the slide (Yes thank you, it was a named selection with the slide  ), so I simply removed any reference to that and left them visible. Given I don;t use optics on my pistol anyway but something to note. I may allow it to mount a CCO or some such scope, but really, if you need an ACOG on a pistol (and ballistics in-game get wonky) then well... 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,461 Likes: 8
Me, just me. Member
|
|
Me, just me. Member
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,461 Likes: 8 |
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// New Download Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmtbWJFTzNnaFJhTW8/view?usp=sharing////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// RC4 - Added (No Hat) versions of the uniforms, as well as adding relevant units to have them available. - Added more civilians to the mix.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,461 Likes: 8
Me, just me. Member
|
|
Me, just me. Member
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,461 Likes: 8 |
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// New Download Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmtRHNyVWdPQjlIcTA/view?usp=sharing/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// RC10 - Hellfires now show up again. - FLIR Turrets now work, thanks to some massive help from Aduke823 - Due to engine limitations, the pilot now has control over the M230 instead of the Co-Pilot. - MFDs now "shut off" KNOWN ISSUES: - M240s somehow developed a "reverse axis" movement, which is assumed due to it being a proxy, as opposed to being part of the 3D model - Wheels don't move (BIS, not modder issue). Some gameplay notes: The Co-Pilot can now use flares, but when the pilot gets in, the controls for them revert back to the pilot. I'm quite sure it's a game mechanic and therefore beyond my control. Again the gun was given to the pilot due to the gun moving with the FLIR Ball (not realistic) and given that his view is more "fixed" I chose to give it to that position. NOTE: This for now is a good way to get things settled and at least back in working order for now, as hopefully next week I'll have some more time available for stuff like this.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,461 Likes: 8
Me, just me. Member
|
|
Me, just me. Member
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,461 Likes: 8 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,461 Likes: 8
Me, just me. Member
|
|
Me, just me. Member
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,461 Likes: 8 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
|
Football
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 02:42 AM
|
|
|
|