SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 52
S
Junior Member
Junior Member
S Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 52
I'm working on a button box to be used for IL-2 to replace the use of some keyboard commands and am looking to make sure I have the proper hardware setup for things.

Can anyone point me to IL-2 guides, control references and reads me docs for the most current version? What I have saved and had used in the past for reference is not current.

Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 152
C
Member
Member
C Offline
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 152
This might help. It's for 4.12.2, but there are only a few that were added with 4.13

IL2 controls

Cloyd

Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 52
S
Junior Member
Junior Member
S Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 52

Thanks for that. I did find a post in the yellow forums with a link to some of the new stuff in 4.13 information. I'll use both to edit the pdf I had made for 4.10.1

Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 3,904
T
Senior Member
Senior Member
T Offline
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 3,904
I made a word doc in June that you can use/edit:

http://files.tolwyn.com/il2_keycommands.doc


My personal licensing agreement: In exchange for my hard-earned cash for your product, you agree to the following terms: No part of my hardware may be used as a mechanism to verify or reverify my economical patronage. My receipt will serve that purpose. If you disagree with this license, you may return my money to me, and I'll return your product. \:\)
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 52
S
Junior Member
Junior Member
S Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 52
Thanks for that Tolwyn.


Moderated by  RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
Cydonia Mars
by Terl9999 - 10/01/26 07:22 AM
Steam vs GOG
by Terl9999 - 09/30/26 09:04 PM
It has been a long absence
by Snow46 - 09/30/26 07:36 PM
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
Football
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 02:42 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,077,030 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1