SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 33 1 2 … 5 6 7 8 9 … 32 33
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 4,887
Likes: 3
BOC President; Pilot Extraordinaire; Humble Man
Senior Member
BOC President; Pilot Extraordinaire; Humble Man
Senior Member
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 4,887
Likes: 3
.

Cavaliere57, you need only give us a few specific instances of your barmyness and we will be happy to consider your application. As example, I actually do have a WWI French uniforme de pilote d'avion standing in my flying room.




So, don't be shy, share some of your barmy with us and we can welcome yet another new member into our illustrious cadre. biggrin

.


[Linked Image]

Three RFC Brass Hats were strolling down a street in London. Two walked into a bar, the third one ducked.
_________________________________________________________________________

Former Cold War Warrior, USAF Security Service 1974-1978, E-4, Morse Systems Intercept, England, Europe, and points above.
"pippy-pahpah-pippy pah-pip-pah"

Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,111
Likes: 5
Senior Member
Senior Member
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,111
Likes: 5


Here you go MudWast,shooting some kind of explosive with a AR at 20 yards. It looked like those green night sticks that pack packers used with some sort of detination cord around it.

Edit, Seem the sound is out of sync but you get the idea.

Last edited by MFair; 05/19/15 12:39 PM.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from either end.
BOC Member since....I can't remember!
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 1,002
Just shoot me...
Member
Just shoot me...
Member
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 1,002
Lou, I think your collection is unrivaled!

MFair, nothing like a good blast for some fun. Guys just have to blow thing up, it seems. As long as nobody gets hurt!

Now where's our barmy Italian applicant? Lou's still warmed up from his last round with the cricket bat, and the rest of us just want to get all gooned up again.


Box: Win7 Pro 64 bit / I72600K @4.1 GHz / EVGA GTX1080Ti/ 16GB RAM / Corsair 240 GB SSD / WD 600 GB Velociraptor / 1050W Power
FS Stuff: Saitek X52 Pro Stick/Throttle & Combat Rudder Pedals, TrackIR 5
Sims: FSX Gold, REX 2.0 OD, UTX-NA, FSGenesis 10m mesh/ CFS3 ETO 1.40/Wings Over Flanders Fields BH&H2 (more gorgeous than ever!)
Proud BOC inductee 4/30/12!
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 2,401
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 2,401
I would like to line up (for the cricket bat) and report for duty.



A few points that I believe make me eligible to belong to this esteemed group include but are not limited to:

Whenever I get into a car I turn the steering wheel to make sure the ailerons are working.

Much to the enjoyment of my son but consternation of my girlfriend, I am unable to resist making daka daka ar15 sounds when over taking trucks (two seaters)on the road.

When drunk, if I fall over, I get back to my feet saying "Any landing you walk away from..."

There is a bridge across a river that divides the city where I live. Once I cross that bridge I start to keep a sharp eye out as I'm now in enemy territory; my ex wife lives there biggrin

Last edited by Smosh; 05/20/15 04:49 AM.

Rabbits, break right and climb.
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,111
Likes: 5
Senior Member
Senior Member
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,111
Likes: 5
I think you have to leave 2 bottles of Lou's preferred adult beverage , one in each boot of his WWI pilots uniform , with all your credentials. I think. With all this partying it's getting hard to remember!

But I agree, you got it bad.....ain't it great! To Mistress's, Wifes, and Girlfriends. May they never meet!


Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from either end.
BOC Member since....I can't remember!
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 4,008
M
Senior Member
Senior Member
M Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 4,008
Looks like great fun, MFair

Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 448
Likes: 4
L
Member
Member
L Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 448
Likes: 4
hells bells, the school busses are fine; we do need, however, Albatros and French two sweaters, and some siemens-schuckerts.

shooting at other cars, all the time.

I have a moon roof (that's a glass sun roof) so that I have better view up.

No idea about when was the last non-WW1 book. In fact, how about the only newspaper I've read in the last few years is the Wipers Times.

Do I make it?

Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,918
Likes: 8
R
Senior Member
Senior Member
R Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,918
Likes: 8
*teehee-hee* you said "Siemens"...


The older I get, the more I realize I don't need to be Han, Luke or Leia. I'm just happy to be rebel scum...
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 2,420
Member
Member
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 2,420
Oh my, a Beavis and Butthead joke. clapping


Member and provider of banjo music for the Illustrious BOC
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 114
L
Member
Member
L Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 114
I was a member of the Barmy OFFer's from the old forum. Does the membership still apply even iff'n you fly in another simulator, and you haven't been active lately with this or the other forum?



Barmy OFFer in questionable standing, maybe collapsed in a corner?

Join the few, the touched, the moon spacklers.

[image]http://combatace.com/uploads/profile/photo-65486.jpg[/image]
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,997
BWOC Survivor!...So Far!!
Hotshot
BWOC Survivor!...So Far!!
Hotshot
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,997
Lewis

I figure, once Barmy, always Barmy! There is no cure! biggrin


(System_Specs)
Case: Cooler Master Storm Trooper
PSU: Ultra X3,1000-Watt
MB: Asus Maximus VI Extreme
Mem: Corsair Vengeance (2x 8GB), PC3-12800, DDR3-1600MHz, Unbuffered
CPU: Intel i7-4770K, OC to 4.427Ghz
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 240M Liquid CPU Cooler
Vid Card: ASUS GTX 980Ti STRIX 6GB
OS and Games on separate: Samsung 840 Series 250GB SSD
Monitor: Primary ASUS PG27AQ 4k; Secondary Samsung SyncMaster BX2450L
Periphs: MS Sidewinder FFB2 Pro, TrackIR 4

Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 114
L
Member
Member
L Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 114


Yeah I'm inflicting my WWI obsession on the crew at FlightGear nowadays. I've even got a psuedo historical WWI mod I'm developing for Belfort-Chaux, and just recently put in an airfield at Corcieux. wave

I think my fellow forum Airliner jocks don't get me. but they seem to like my screen shots.



Barmy OFFer in questionable standing, maybe collapsed in a corner?

Join the few, the touched, the moon spacklers.

[image]http://combatace.com/uploads/profile/photo-65486.jpg[/image]
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 740
C
Member
Member
C Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 740
OK this is my "cockpit apparel",but only for good weather situations,and my "flying machine" as well as my "observer" with her "mouthpiece" on.If you wanna see a collection of empty wine bottles also (and other various alcoholic liquids) just ask me! Is that enough?
P.S.
Sub/Sub Lieutenant Amanda,she's my granddaughter.




" In vino veritas "
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,267
J
Member
Member
J Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,267
Nice collection of guitars there. Not that I can play one. Didn't Johnny 'Alliday 'ave a 'Arley? (my wife is allowed to make jokes about him as she is French herself but not a lover of y� y� music. (hope I got the accents right yep)


LG 27" 27mp65 monitor; EVGA GTX970 GPU; AMD Ryzen 3500 CPU; Corsair 750w PSU; MSI X470 mobo

RAF 1966-73 Cpl Engine Fitter (Retd.) Trenchard brat 206th Entry
DBA and systems programmer 1981-2005. Now retired since 2014
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 864
Member
Member
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 864
Originally Posted By: Lewis
Does the membership still apply even iff'n you fly in another simulator, and you haven't been active lately with this or the other forum?

Once in, never out!


In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But in practice, there is.
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 1,002
Just shoot me...
Member
Just shoot me...
Member
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 1,002
Nice Harley, cute kid, Cavaliere57. Grandkids are the best, you aren't so personally invested in them and you can spoil'em and send'me home!

I think the first pic gets you in, at least in my book!


Box: Win7 Pro 64 bit / I72600K @4.1 GHz / EVGA GTX1080Ti/ 16GB RAM / Corsair 240 GB SSD / WD 600 GB Velociraptor / 1050W Power
FS Stuff: Saitek X52 Pro Stick/Throttle & Combat Rudder Pedals, TrackIR 5
Sims: FSX Gold, REX 2.0 OD, UTX-NA, FSGenesis 10m mesh/ CFS3 ETO 1.40/Wings Over Flanders Fields BH&H2 (more gorgeous than ever!)
Proud BOC inductee 4/30/12!
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 2,420
Member
Member
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 2,420
I would vote for you if those were banjos, but guitars I just don't know. I'm kidding, you have my vote. Your grand daughter is cute, I've never seen anyone on a Harley with a pacifier. biggrin


Member and provider of banjo music for the Illustrious BOC
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 730
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 730
Nice to see a Maurice Farman Shorthorn, Lewis.

I'm working on one at the minute myself.


Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 740
C
Member
Member
C Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 740
Originally Posted By: JimAttrill
Nice collection of guitars there. Not that I can play one. Didn't Johnny 'Alliday 'ave a 'Arley? (my wife is allowed to make jokes about him as she is French herself but not a lover of y� y� music. (hope I got the accents right yep)

I don't know about Hallyday really,he was never my piece of cake,I play Jazz and Blues mainly band
But yes "ye ye" music was definitely a thing of the sixties sleepy


" In vino veritas "
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 740
C
Member
Member
C Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 740
Originally Posted By: Banjoman
I would vote for you if those were banjos, but guitars I just don't know. I'm kidding, you have my vote. Your grand daughter is cute, I've never seen anyone on a Harley with a pacifier. biggrin


A friend of mine has a Bluegrass Band,guitar double bass mandolin banjo harp,good stuff,I can play something on a Banjo ,but I'm not very good in it,to be honest. ah..ah... you cannot really take the pacifier out of Amanda's mouth,without risking your life!! biggrin


" In vino veritas "
Page 7 of 33 1 2 … 5 6 7 8 9 … 32 33

Moderated by  Polovski, Winding Man 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
How to Decommission Obsolete Robots....
by F4UDash4 - 10/04/26 05:54 PM
J-B Weld
by Terl9999 - 10/02/26 11:54 PM
Cydonia Mars
by Terl9999 - 10/01/26 07:22 AM
Steam vs GOG
by Terl9999 - 09/30/26 09:04 PM
It has been a long absence
by Snow46 - 09/30/26 07:36 PM
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,082,384 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1