Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 12,368
Likes: 19
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 12,368
Likes: 19
Bonus nipple slip Cheers, Slug
er... male or female?
Awesome tune btw
If you watch Jaws backwards, it's a heart warming story about a shark that spits out so many people that they have to open a beach.
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 49,716
Entil'zha
Sierra Hotel
Entil'zha
Sierra Hotel
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 49,716
Where have I heard that before???
Oh right, they TOTALLY ripped off this guy:
The Jedi Master
The anteater is wearing the bagel because he's a reindeer princess. -- my 4 yr old daughter
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 6,079
Sexy Beast
Hotshot
Sexy Beast
Hotshot
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 6,079
Whenever I hear that song it immediately reminds me of the Best IL-2 video EVER!!!!!!!!
(there was another great video that started with the pan pipe song from the rock. But I can't find that one as I don't know what it was called.)
SD
From the hills rebounding Let this war cry sounding Summon all at Cambria's call The mighty force surrounding Men of Harlech onto glory This shall ever be your story Keep these fighting words before ye Welshmen never yield
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 18,549
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 18,549
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 5,534
Hotshot
Hotshot
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 5,534
Stranger things happen at sea. \ Jethro Tull
Aye Capt'n strange things indeed
Mountain: Nantucket Sleigh Ride
Chlanna nan con thigibh a so's gheibh sibh feoil Sons of the hound come here and get flesh Clan Cameron
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 12,368
Likes: 19
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 12,368
Likes: 19
I decided to listen to the Blade Runner sound track. Someone on here recommended it (I'm guessing Panzer) and it is wonderful.
I love this one...
If you watch Jaws backwards, it's a heart warming story about a shark that spits out so many people that they have to open a beach.
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 5,682
Hotshot
Hotshot
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 5,682
'Find your enemy and shoot him down - everything else is unimportant.' Manfred von Richtofen ---------------------------
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 49,716
Entil'zha
Sierra Hotel
Entil'zha
Sierra Hotel
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 49,716
Yeah, Blade Runner would've been Panzer.
In the list of "not obvious scores" that I have and listen to:
The Abyss
Back to the Future
Stargate
Dune
2001
Hunt for Red October
Alien
Aliens
Close Encounters of the Third Kind
I'm not including all the Star Trek films or other Williams' stuff from SW and such because I think those "obvious."
The Jedi Master
The anteater is wearing the bagel because he's a reindeer princess. -- my 4 yr old daughter
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,026
Likes: 66
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,026
Likes: 66
I decided to listen to the Blade Runner sound track. Someone on here recommended it (I'm guessing Panzer) and it is wonderful.
I love this one...
I'm glad to see that you liked it Chucky. It's easily among my top 20 favorite film soundtracks of all time.
“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 18,549
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 18,549
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 12,368
Likes: 19
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 12,368
Likes: 19
If you watch Jaws backwards, it's a heart warming story about a shark that spits out so many people that they have to open a beach.
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 6,079
Sexy Beast
Hotshot
Sexy Beast
Hotshot
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 6,079
From the hills rebounding Let this war cry sounding Summon all at Cambria's call The mighty force surrounding Men of Harlech onto glory This shall ever be your story Keep these fighting words before ye Welshmen never yield
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 6,079
Sexy Beast
Hotshot
Sexy Beast
Hotshot
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 6,079
From the hills rebounding Let this war cry sounding Summon all at Cambria's call The mighty force surrounding Men of Harlech onto glory This shall ever be your story Keep these fighting words before ye Welshmen never yield
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 6,079
Sexy Beast
Hotshot
Sexy Beast
Hotshot
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 6,079
From the hills rebounding Let this war cry sounding Summon all at Cambria's call The mighty force surrounding Men of Harlech onto glory This shall ever be your story Keep these fighting words before ye Welshmen never yield
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 6,079
Sexy Beast
Hotshot
Sexy Beast
Hotshot
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 6,079
From the hills rebounding Let this war cry sounding Summon all at Cambria's call The mighty force surrounding Men of Harlech onto glory This shall ever be your story Keep these fighting words before ye Welshmen never yield
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 6,079
Sexy Beast
Hotshot
Sexy Beast
Hotshot
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 6,079
From the hills rebounding Let this war cry sounding Summon all at Cambria's call The mighty force surrounding Men of Harlech onto glory This shall ever be your story Keep these fighting words before ye Welshmen never yield
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 6,079
Sexy Beast
Hotshot
Sexy Beast
Hotshot
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 6,079
Now in Gardians of the Galaxy. but it's a good song.
Funnily enough I never thought they were actully swedes. Is that weird?
Isn't it strange how we lose our accents when we sing.......
SD
From the hills rebounding Let this war cry sounding Summon all at Cambria's call The mighty force surrounding Men of Harlech onto glory This shall ever be your story Keep these fighting words before ye Welshmen never yield
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 6,079
Sexy Beast
Hotshot
Sexy Beast
Hotshot
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 6,079
From the hills rebounding Let this war cry sounding Summon all at Cambria's call The mighty force surrounding Men of Harlech onto glory This shall ever be your story Keep these fighting words before ye Welshmen never yield
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 6,079
Sexy Beast
Hotshot
Sexy Beast
Hotshot
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 6,079
On the subject of soundtracks I have only bought 2.
1. Gladiator
2. Hanibal (purely for this track. I bloody love it)
SD
From the hills rebounding Let this war cry sounding Summon all at Cambria's call The mighty force surrounding Men of Harlech onto glory This shall ever be your story Keep these fighting words before ye Welshmen never yield
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 6,079
Sexy Beast
Hotshot
Sexy Beast
Hotshot
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 6,079
I can't remember if I posted this before. but I LOVE THIS SONG.
Great stuff
SD
From the hills rebounding Let this war cry sounding Summon all at Cambria's call The mighty force surrounding Men of Harlech onto glory This shall ever be your story Keep these fighting words before ye Welshmen never yield
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
Football
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 02:42 AM
Flags
by Terl9999 - 09/15/26 10:03 PM