hello you horid lot how are you all,you still flying boys.i do miss the laughs on this server hatchie61
Last edited by petethehatch; 03/17/1510:25 AM.
CPU Intel Core i7-6700 processor NVIDA Geforce GTX 970 16 GB memory SSD Capacity 256 GB windows 10 HD 64 bit joystick Saitek X52 PRO CYBORG X Kayboard Trac ir 4 DCS world KA50/A-10c/P51/HUEY/spitfire IL2 1946/IL-2 C.O.D/R.O.F/ARMA 3/silent hunter beta
Had another crash last night on Hollo Pointe... but it was still on the v1.2.15. The new v1.2.16 got applied this morning,,, hopefully we'll see better stability with it.
Hi petethehatch and near_blind! Good to see you! I expect some good flying this weekend, hope you can join.
Looked like Wheel was in Hollo Pointe last night -- haven't seen him in a while. Hope he did not run into the mission crash.
Where did 'ol blind_one go off too -- are you lurking out there?
Wow, I just read an article in Electronic Design about the C-130J and KC-130J. Lockheed Martin got a $244M contract for 61 C-130J a/c and one KC-130J trainer.
Just finished Hollo Pointe after most of the afternoon. I snagged some armor from the defensive forces near Tbilisi and supported my own rush with an A-10 and some help from people who were in and out of the server. Pretty decisive victory at the West objective!
Hi tc, yes, saw you guys in the Paradise mission yesterday -- I had family day and we all went out for Mexican food yummmmm.
I was doing some mission editing this past w/e and got all these Blue commandos up to the Bridge At Zugdidi. They proceeded to wire the bridge with explosives. A few minutes later they shouted "Fire In The Hole!" and the first charge at the far end of the bridge went ka-BOOM and it killed all the Blue guys! Blue lost the mission HAHA
So the explosions are now dialed down and the bridge will still collapse but I haven't seen it yet where the Blue infantry will survive the blast.
I have to say that the Bridge At Zugdidi mission has turned out very nicely, with a variety of a/c to fly and both Red & Blue able to direct ground forces. This mission was conceived around the idea of Red TORs with CA against Blue F-15Cs.
Cool sounding! Yeah if I ever go to anywhere with Mexican/Tex Mex food I'm probably gonna consider staying for good. Yum! I'm hunting for REFORGER videos on YouTube. Great fun!
F*ck it, why not ram some aim 120's on there as well......
Is there nothing this plane can't do.
stop moaning bogus,how are you buddy,you here much from von bogus
CPU Intel Core i7-6700 processor NVIDA Geforce GTX 970 16 GB memory SSD Capacity 256 GB windows 10 HD 64 bit joystick Saitek X52 PRO CYBORG X Kayboard Trac ir 4 DCS world KA50/A-10c/P51/HUEY/spitfire IL2 1946/IL-2 C.O.D/R.O.F/ARMA 3/silent hunter beta
We are all going to have another SimHQ Fly-In , soon. Can't give too much away. (hee hee don't expect too much either)
---
Making a new mission called Simply War. The usual gang of a/c and CA, and it will be short distance between the objectives, so Mig-21s and the new HAWKs could be a part. Somebody will have to shoot down that MiG-21 that has the RN-24 on it. That might be a problem.
F*ck it, why not ram some aim 120's on there as well......
Is there nothing this plane can't do.
stop moaning bogus,how are you buddy,you here much from von bogus
G'day Pete. Good to hear from you mate. Need to get online together to have a chin wag.
Unfortunately I have not heard from von in quite some time. No idea what he is up to now.
So what's new in petes world?
came home and wife got two pups she got. cant moan though got me a 307cc 2L convertable sport
CPU Intel Core i7-6700 processor NVIDA Geforce GTX 970 16 GB memory SSD Capacity 256 GB windows 10 HD 64 bit joystick Saitek X52 PRO CYBORG X Kayboard Trac ir 4 DCS world KA50/A-10c/P51/HUEY/spitfire IL2 1946/IL-2 C.O.D/R.O.F/ARMA 3/silent hunter beta
We are all going to have another SimHQ Fly-In , soon. Can't give too much away. (hee hee don't expect too much either)
---
Making a new mission called Simply War. The usual gang of a/c and CA, and it will be short distance between the objectives, so Mig-21s and the new HAWKs could be a part. Somebody will have to shoot down that MiG-21 that has the RN-24 on it. That might be a problem.
WC
Mission sounds good crew, does it debut on the future fly-in or will it be up for testing before then ?
Looking forward to this weekend for some flying. The new mission will have to wait for a bit, I'm heading out for a vaca mid week. I'll get back to its design when I return.
There are MiG-21s in the Back Of The Hand mission, and you can load nukes on them.