The rusty wire that holds the cork that keeps the anger in Gives way and suddenly it’s day again The sun is in the east Even though the day is done Two suns in the sunset, hmph Could be the human race is run
Right now I'm hearing my wife saying something about me not listening to her. At least I think that's what she was saying; I wasn't really paying attention.
The opinions of this poster are largely based on facts and portray a possible version of the actual events.
Bought 'Queen Forever' (deluxe version) on Google Play - great album.
There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the universe is for it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened.
Pink Floyd, The Endless River. It was released 2 days ago. if you like Floyd this won't disappoint.
I'm going to pick up the CD at Walmart tonight while I'm out. It's nice to want to buy new media (even if the songs are mostly Division Bell outtakes), this doesn't happen with me often.
And since this "new" album is instrumental, here'a a nice PF instrumental...
The rusty wire that holds the cork that keeps the anger in Gives way and suddenly it’s day again The sun is in the east Even though the day is done Two suns in the sunset, hmph Could be the human race is run