SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 2,608
G
Old School
Senior Member
Old School
Senior Member
G Offline
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 2,608


Look familiar?




The first is Michael T. Mikler in Westworld (1973)
Second is Pedro Pascal as Oberyn Martell in the fourth season of the HBO series Game of Thrones.


Regno, Regnavi, Sum sine regno, Regnabo
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,181
D
Bug Stompe....Quisling
Member
Bug Stompe....Quisling
Member
D Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,181
Too much of a conciedence, my head going to explode.

Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 22,410
L
(Heterosexual)Tchaikovsky Ballet Fan
Lifer
(Heterosexual)Tchaikovsky Ballet Fan
Lifer
L Offline
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 22,410
Maybe that redhead is the chick who got raped and murdered?


The issue is not p*ssy. The issue is monkey.
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 19,581
Beat the Kobayashi Maru
Veteran
Beat the Kobayashi Maru
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 19,581
Of course, he's a robot!


·Steam: Raw Kryptonite ·MWO & Elite Dangerous: Defcon Won ·Meager youtube channel
·Intel i5-9600K ·EVGA GTX1070 FTW 8GB ·EVGA CLC 120 Cooler
·16 GB Patriot Memory VIPER 4 3000MHz ·GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO WiFi Mobo
· CORSAIR CARBIDE AIR 540 case ·BenQ BL3200PT monitor
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,790
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,790
The eyes, the nose... Very different facial structures. But then again, I've seen neither movie/show so maybe I'm missing something.

Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,023
Likes: 66
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,023
Likes: 66
Oh. I was thinking of the 1970's "Westworld" with Yul Brenner.


“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,231
H
Retired Flight Simmer
Member
Retired Flight Simmer
Member
H Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,231
I wouldn't have even made the connection. confused


I refuse to buy a flight sim that I have no interest in playing, on the off chance that MAYBE someday they'll make the one I really want to play.

Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 2,849
F
Senior Member
Senior Member
F Offline
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 2,849
Originally Posted By: PanzerMeyer
Oh. I was thinking of the 1970's "Westworld" with Yul Brenner.


Didn't know there was another.

Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 19,381
newbie
Veteran
newbie
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 19,381
James Brolin/ Christian Bale freaks me out.














Westworld was awesome,freaked me out when i saw it as a kid..Yul Brenner gave me nightmares.


My il2 page
Seelowe Campaign
Cliffs of Dover page
CloD
My Models
Tanks/Planes/Ships


Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 49,716
J
Entil'zha
Sierra Hotel
Entil'zha
Sierra Hotel
J Offline
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 49,716
Originally Posted By: Ajay


Westworld was awesome,freaked me out when i saw it as a kid..Yul Brenner gave me nightmares.


You should have seen him in The King and I!! *shudder*

It was like Daddy Warbucks cosplaying in Madame Butterfly.




The Jedi Master


The anteater is wearing the bagel because he's a reindeer princess. -- my 4 yr old daughter
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 19,381
newbie
Veteran
newbie
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 19,381
Originally Posted By: Jedi Master
Originally Posted By: Ajay


Westworld was awesome,freaked me out when i saw it as a kid..Yul Brenner gave me nightmares.


You should have seen him in The King and I!! *shudder*

It was like Daddy Warbucks cosplaying in Madame Butterfly.




The Jedi Master


Sounds disturbing, i was only ever unlucky enough to watch the remake of The King and I.


My il2 page
Seelowe Campaign
Cliffs of Dover page
CloD
My Models
Tanks/Planes/Ships


Joined: Oct 1999
Posts: 22,854
R
Lifer
Lifer
R Offline
Joined: Oct 1999
Posts: 22,854

I only saw Westworld for the first time just a few years ago...and while it certainly was dated...it was really quite good!

Several scenes reminded me of The Terminator, which of course came out long after Westworld.


POLITICS, WAR, ECONOMY, CONTROVERSY! and other heated discussions and debates in the PWEC sub-forum at the bottom of this forum main page. See you there!
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 11,188
Likes: 37
A
Veteran
Veteran
A Offline
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 11,188
Likes: 37
Originally Posted By: Ajay
James Brolin/ Christian Bale freaks me out.

That's funny, just a couple of days ago I was talking to my girlfriend about how I thought Jurassic Park was a lot like Westworld, and since she hadn't seen it, I gave her a quick run-down of the movie. In the process of that, I mentioned that I thought Christian Bale looks a lot like a young James Brolin.


Ken Cartwright

No single drop of rain feels it is responsible for the flood.

http://www.techflyer.net


Moderated by  RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
Football
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 02:42 AM
Flags
by Terl9999 - 09/15/26 10:03 PM
September 15th Battle of Britain Day.
by RedToo - 09/15/26 08:06 PM
Population Patterns
by PanzerMeyer - 09/15/26 03:43 PM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,074,742 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1