Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 11,752
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 11,752
"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies." - Groucho Marx “One of the great mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results.” -Milton Friedman Quem Deus vult perdere, prius dementat
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 12,368
Likes: 19
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 12,368
Likes: 19
Good old 'Yakety Sax' has so many uses
Also a Benny Hill fan here.
If you watch Jaws backwards, it's a heart warming story about a shark that spits out so many people that they have to open a beach.
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,032
Likes: 66
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,032
Likes: 66
I watched Benny Hill every Saturday night with my dad when I was a kid. This was late 70's/early 80's. Some of the humor was over my head though since I didn't understand most of the words or expressions that Britons used which were not used by Americans.
“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 49,716
Entil'zha
Sierra Hotel
Entil'zha
Sierra Hotel
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 49,716
I watched Benny Hill so irregularly you would've thought I needed more fiber. The Jedi Master
The anteater is wearing the bagel because he's a reindeer princess. -- my 4 yr old daughter
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,735
Member
Member
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,735
hahaha, nice one
really matched the music well
one of my all time favorites is this one:
Last edited by David Kennard; 03/17/14 11:27 PM .
"I'm a hundred miles away son, ready to strike" GPL Racing:
Average Drivers Club SimHQ Motorsports:
SimHQ Motorsports EVGA Z170 Classified K MB, Intel i7-6700K CPU, EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW2 GPU, EVGA 850 G3 PSU, Bitfenix Dawn TG Case, Windows 10,
32gb T-Force Delta RGB DDR4 3600MHz Memory, 500gb WD Black SN750 NVMe Boot Drive
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
Football
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 02:42 AM