SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
#3890903 01/07/14 05:58 AM
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,073
S
Ol f@rt gamer since Ti99
Member
Ol f@rt gamer since Ti99
Member
S Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,073







Spring chicken to sh!tehawk in one easy lesson

PSN/XBL: Guynemer27
WarThunder/STEAM: Guynemer27
EA/Origin: Dude27
Project Cars: Dude27
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

SHar82 #3890928 01/07/14 07:29 AM
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 852
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 852
Nice shots. You play often? I've been playing alot lately as its addicting and easy to jump in to. Great eye candy too.

SHar82 #3891076 01/07/14 02:49 PM
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,073
S
Ol f@rt gamer since Ti99
Member
Ol f@rt gamer since Ti99
Member
S Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,073
I already spend 50 hours already in SIM/FRB mode, generally every week day between 6:30 and 8:30 pm (Canada, Toronto). I'm a medium skilled pilot with 122 FRB air kills� I love the game, it's perfect for me who don't have too much time to allow to my hobby.
My WT avatar is Guynemer27, give me yours by PM and if we happens to meet in game, we can pair up as a squad for few games.


Spring chicken to sh!tehawk in one easy lesson

PSN/XBL: Guynemer27
WarThunder/STEAM: Guynemer27
EA/Origin: Dude27
Project Cars: Dude27
SHar82 #3891179 01/07/14 05:37 PM
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 3,868
D
(Formerly Joe Stallin')
Senior Member
(Formerly Joe Stallin')
Senior Member
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 3,868
I'll add you guys too if you don't mind.

I'm ashamed to say I play 90% arcade, but that's because it's so quick to get into and I don't need to setup the stick.

SHar82 #3891224 01/07/14 06:44 PM
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,080
K
Member
Member
K Offline
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,080
I only play Sim mode. I fired it up for the first time in a while last night. The new plane trees were confusing. I did play a few of the new single player missions which were more fun than I remembered. Some are actually possible to beat on sim difficulty now.


Intel i5 2500k // Asus P8P67 // 16GB G.Skill RAM // RX480 8GB // 27" monitor // VKB Black Mamba Mk.III // Warthog Throttle // TFRP Pedals // W7
SHar82 #3891251 01/07/14 07:31 PM
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 8,474
Likes: 13
Hotshot
Hotshot
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 8,474
Likes: 13
Can't deny how great the eye candy is in that game!

SHar82 #3891261 01/07/14 07:48 PM
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,656
Likes: 1
T
Senior Member
Senior Member
T Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,656
Likes: 1
Beautiful shots! I want a simulator just like that! pitchafit

SHar82 #3891267 01/07/14 08:01 PM
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,073
S
Ol f@rt gamer since Ti99
Member
Ol f@rt gamer since Ti99
Member
S Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,073
@Duchess: the stick is really easy to setup with the "in game wizard"
@Kestrel: yes, new maps are welcome still some MM problem but more fine tuned FM and I like the new WEP management (giving you the info about your oil and water boiling % before your engine dies)
@Trooper & Trindade: yes, graphics are AWESOME. As a real pilot I like also immersive graphics and effects on par with decent physics and sound and WT is nearly perfect in this area.


Spring chicken to sh!tehawk in one easy lesson

PSN/XBL: Guynemer27
WarThunder/STEAM: Guynemer27
EA/Origin: Dude27
Project Cars: Dude27
SHar82 #3891479 01/08/14 02:34 AM
Joined: Oct 1999
Posts: 9,947
D
Hotshot
Hotshot
D Offline
Joined: Oct 1999
Posts: 9,947
goodness

SHar82 #3891483 01/08/14 02:49 AM
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 9,585
S
Sim Offline
Hotshot
Hotshot
S Offline
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 9,585
Sure looks pretty...

SHar82 #3891586 01/08/14 07:11 AM
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 13,180
Likes: 3
B
I'll be your Huckleberry
Veteran
I'll be your Huckleberry
Veteran
B Offline
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 13,180
Likes: 3
Wow. That's great art. Love the subject

SHar82 #3892917 01/10/14 04:45 AM
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044
Likes: 26
W
Lifer
Lifer
W Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044
Likes: 26
Really like the nose art on the P-51. thumbsup


Wheels


Cheers wave
Wheelsup_cavu

Mission4Today (Campaigns, Missions, and Skins for IL-2)
Planes of Fame Air Museum | March Field Air Museum | Palm Springs Air Museum

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
Football
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 02:42 AM
Flags
by Terl9999 - 09/15/26 10:03 PM
September 15th Battle of Britain Day.
by RedToo - 09/15/26 08:06 PM
Population Patterns
by PanzerMeyer - 09/15/26 03:43 PM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,071,341 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1