Always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel. Romanian born Jewish writer, professor, political activist, Nobel Laureate, Holocaust survivor. 1928 - 2016.
Indeed the safest road to Hell is the gradual one - the gentle slope, soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones, without signposts. C.S. Lewis, 1898 - 1963.
Here's one I used to play for my dancin girls when the man was in the club. They were clueless (with some serious exceptions) so I had to give em a subtle hint.
Ahhhh the Club...so many songs come to mind. This one kinda says it all thoogh.
'After about twenty years of having one, I am now convinced that, for the most part, smartphones may be the dumbest thing man has ever invented!"
"There's a sucker born every minute." Phineas Taylor Barnum
We saw Grace Potter and the Nocturnals last night at the Celebrity Theatre in Phoenix. What a great show and an amazing talent! She is a high energy performer from beginning to end.
The Song Preservation Society opened the show for Grace. I never heard of them, but I was pleasantly surprised. Acoustic guitars and nice harmony.
Always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel. Romanian born Jewish writer, professor, political activist, Nobel Laureate, Holocaust survivor. 1928 - 2016.
Indeed the safest road to Hell is the gradual one - the gentle slope, soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones, without signposts. C.S. Lewis, 1898 - 1963.
Alice in Chains - Would (Ipod is on random in the metal genre), I wonder whats next Iron Maiden? Slayer? Black Sabbath? Or maybe some classic Megadeth?
It was Slayer BTW but it COULD have been anything with over 2000 metal tracks by roughly 200 bands......
“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”