SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 3
Hop To
Page 24 of 240 1 2 … 22 23 24 25 26 … 239 240
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 410
B
Master of None
Member
Master of None
Member
B Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 410
Sounds like an intense few missions, Eno but i'll probably not be on much at all during the days of Christmas week.

My new headphones arrive today so I'll definitely be online tonight to test them out. Hope to see some of you up there!

Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 17,632
S
Skate Zilla Graphics
Veteran
Skate Zilla Graphics
Veteran
S Offline
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 17,632
JTAC Pointed me to something one day, I put in CDU, TGP, Lased it, Dropped GBU-12.

He got all mad, "STOP" "STOP!" etc

Then said Target it, Good job, we have no more tasking.



Wtf? (i know they were red because they were shooting at me when I did a fly over.)

Last edited by SkateZilla; 12/20/12 03:43 PM.

HAF922, Corsair RM850, ASRock Fata1ity 990FX Pro,
Modified Corsair H100, AMD FX8350 @ 5.31GHz, 16GB G.SKILL@DDR2133,
2x R7970 Lightnings, +1 HD7950 @ 1.1/6.0GHz, Creative XFi Fata1ity Platinum Champ.,
3x ASUS VS248HP + Hanns�G HZ201HPB + Acer AL2002 (5760x1080+1600x900+1680x1050), Oculus Rift CV
CH Fighterstick, Pro Throt., Pro Pedals, TM Warthog & MFDs, Fanatec CSR Wheel/Shifter, Elite Pedals
Intensity Pro 10-Bit, TrackIR 4 Pro, WD Black 1.5TB, WD Black 640GB, Samsung 850 500GB, My Book 4TB
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,397
E
Member
Member
E Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,397
Originally Posted By: petethehatch
why am i getting kicked for server ping timed out,in firehouse



That's an odd thing to happen Pete because I have the game_timeout and load_timeout functions disabled in 1.1.1.1 as well as 1.22. The only thing I can think of is that servman is preventing you from joining because of high ping- but you'd have to be over 300 (which is still higher than any I've ever seen while flying with you guys or monitoring from afar.)

There is someone in there right now- and has been a couple people in there in the past hour killing stuff like crazy- so it's not a server side issue that I can tell.

Sometimes you need to give it a couple goes- you may also try the direct connect instead of connecting through the master server list. Seemed to me at that point it was the MSL that was more of the problem than the servers themselves.

Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 401
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 401
Originally Posted By: SkateZilla
JTAC Pointed me to something one day, I put in CDU, TGP, Lased it, Dropped GBU-12.

He got all mad, "STOP" "STOP!" etc

Then said Target it, Good job, we have no more tasking.



Wtf? (i know they were red because they were shooting at me when I did a fly over.)


This is normal. JTAC's is kinda weird like that but he means well by it. When I first heard that it reminded me of the last time I heard those words...I was bringing my wife home from the doctors office with the Stomach flu... She said "STOP!! STOP!!! STOP!!!" Well... lets just say when she says stop... she means "STOP!!! NOW"... Next stop the car wash.

Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 946
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 946
hi guys, quick couple of questions

1: does the jtac work with blackshark on the dragons jtac training mission
2: if it does, how do you contact it ... I have tuned the radio to the correct freq (310.000) switched to FM VHF tried the communication menu key and get nothing ...( all radio switches are on)

cheers all


Dont think of it as being vastly outnumbered ... but just having a large target selection.

The only thing more accurate than incoming fire, is incoming friendly fire

Tracers work BOTH ways...

" I have a cunning plan my lord "
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 401
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 401
Originally Posted By: tempusmurphy
hi guys, quick couple of questions

1: does the jtac work with blackshark on the dragons jtac training mission
2: if it does, how do you contact it ... I have tuned the radio to the correct freq (310.000) switched to FM VHF tried the communication menu key and get nothing ...( all radio switches are on)

cheers all


I am unsure if it works in Blackshark however that 310.000 looks like a UHF frequency. The FM is Below at the bottom of the Radio Cluster in an A-10. Freaquency should be 31.000 {I think}




Last edited by Molasses; 12/20/12 06:45 PM.
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,397
E
Member
Member
E Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,397
There is a mod I mentioned before for the BS to work with JTAC... you may have to search for it either in the last firehouse thread or over in the ED forums. If I stumble into it again I will post the link. If you should beat me to it please post the link smile

Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 17,632
S
Skate Zilla Graphics
Veteran
Skate Zilla Graphics
Veteran
S Offline
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 17,632
Im not gonna be on for a bit,

Apparently my CPU Upgrade Killed my Activations/Serial for both A-10C and FC3


HAF922, Corsair RM850, ASRock Fata1ity 990FX Pro,
Modified Corsair H100, AMD FX8350 @ 5.31GHz, 16GB G.SKILL@DDR2133,
2x R7970 Lightnings, +1 HD7950 @ 1.1/6.0GHz, Creative XFi Fata1ity Platinum Champ.,
3x ASUS VS248HP + Hanns�G HZ201HPB + Acer AL2002 (5760x1080+1600x900+1680x1050), Oculus Rift CV
CH Fighterstick, Pro Throt., Pro Pedals, TM Warthog & MFDs, Fanatec CSR Wheel/Shifter, Elite Pedals
Intensity Pro 10-Bit, TrackIR 4 Pro, WD Black 1.5TB, WD Black 640GB, Samsung 850 500GB, My Book 4TB
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 875
F
Member
Member
F Offline
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 875


Fridge
----------
Things which do you no good in aviation:
1) Altitude above you;
2) Runway behind you;
3) Fuel in the truck;
4) The airspeed you don't have.
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,397
E
Member
Member
E Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,397
Yup that's the ka-50 jtac mod! Thanks fridge!

Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 410
B
Master of None
Member
Master of None
Member
B Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 410
Eno,

Will mods like this JTAC mod or ZZZ's sound mod be 'allowed' on the firehouse?

Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 946
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 946
also will that work with the 1.111 version ... it says 1.21


Dont think of it as being vastly outnumbered ... but just having a large target selection.

The only thing more accurate than incoming fire, is incoming friendly fire

Tracers work BOTH ways...

" I have a cunning plan my lord "
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,397
E
Member
Member
E Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,397
I haven't put anything in place that may be doing file verification in the same way that the 104th does... I wouldn't "not" allow those mods from being used. If I need to modify something to allow the mods to be used then I'll do what is necessary- but unless I need to deactivate some sort of file verification in a .lua somewhere... it should be fine as is. Those are client driven mods so far as I know- and I'm not sure how the 104th sets that up.


As for the 1.2.1 versus 1.1.1.1- I don't need the mod for myself so I won't be able to test it. Might be worth just taking a further look into it. Looking at the same post- I see that V1.1 works for 1.1.1.1 and 1.2 works for 1.2 and up.

If I see anything about it, I'll post but otherwise it'd be good for people who run the Ka-50 to do some research on the subject.

Last edited by eno75; 12/21/12 08:19 PM.
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 5,111
W
Smooth Operator
Hotshot
Smooth Operator
Hotshot
W Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 5,111
iShot is up in v1111


crew

Joined: Oct 1999
Posts: 2,962
T
Senior Member
Senior Member
T Offline
Joined: Oct 1999
Posts: 2,962
FYI Crew I played Highway on Wednesday (I think) eve by myself. It was fun!! I had it beat on the same plane when after clearing Novo the Iglas showed up and shot me down while I was flying over the base waiting for the friendlies to roll in.. Grr!!! Was fun though and a blast 'winning' with one jet. I came back with plane #2 and CBU-103'd em though smile Not sure 3 bombs was required but it sure was satisfying.

Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 449
P
Member
Member
P Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 449
tomcat trying to put up highway tempus u in


CPU Intel Core i7-6700 processor
NVIDA Geforce GTX 970
16 GB memory
SSD Capacity 256 GB
windows 10 HD 64 bit
joystick Saitek X52 PRO
CYBORG X Kayboard
Trac ir 4
DCS world KA50/A-10c/P51/HUEY/spitfire
IL2 1946/IL-2 C.O.D/R.O.F/ARMA 3/silent hunter beta
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 946
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 946
can for a while but I have iron front at 9

Last edited by tempusmurphy; 12/22/12 08:20 PM.

Dont think of it as being vastly outnumbered ... but just having a large target selection.

The only thing more accurate than incoming fire, is incoming friendly fire

Tracers work BOTH ways...

" I have a cunning plan my lord "
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,397
E
Member
Member
E Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,397
Crew is in on red in Back to School hammering on the blue forces... I believe he's running it on 1.2 so if you're looking at joining up check the 1.2 servers.

Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,397
E
Member
Member
E Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,397
Eh guys.

Wanted to take a bit of a break from DCS stuff to wish you all a happy holiday season. I know many of us are going to turn away from the computer for awhile to spend the time with friends and family- though I'm sure I'll see some of you onboard throughout the upcoming week. I plan on being on a little bit, because you have all become friends and I look forward to spending some time with you guys over the holidays as well.

I'll be at work until tomorrow night, and while it is a bit of a downer to not be home with "Sweetest" and the kids- I do get the privilege of serving alongside some of the greatest guys I've ever met. It may not be home- but these guys make it a close second.

So if you get a moment to post up some photos of your surroundings this holiday season, I HIGHLY encourage you to do so. It helps bring the community of the Firehouse Server that much closer together.


Looking East at the facility during the -30 to -35C (without wind chill) weather we're experiencing right now. Seasonal- but still #$@#% cold in our books.


The Fire Hall's version of Charlie Brown's Christmas Tree


D Shift and our our fire water systems specialist say: "3rd Christmas in a row? Tripple time!? HO HO HO!"


Red 8 Company (ARFF) says "Fly safe!"


Engine 1 and Engine 2 Companies says "When's supper? We're high octane baby!"


Medic 1 and 2 Companies muttered "Bah-humbug-fugginshat." Paramedics are SO EMO.


So from all of us up here in Northern Alberta providing Emergency Services on site 24/7/365- HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
(Medic 2, Engine 1, Ladder 3, HAZMAT (truck)1, IC, HAZMAT (truck)2, Red 9, Engine 2) (Photo by Matt S.)


Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 401
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 401
Did some flying on iShot this morning... Tempus joined me in a Red A-10 and he took two Hawks and was still able to manuver... all but no more power plants. He was trying to land it on a road... LOL



Last edited by Molasses; 12/24/12 05:26 PM.
Page 24 of 240 1 2 … 22 23 24 25 26 … 239 240

Moderated by  Force10, RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
Football
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 02:42 AM
Flags
by Terl9999 - 09/15/26 10:03 PM
September 15th Battle of Britain Day.
by RedToo - 09/15/26 08:06 PM
Population Patterns
by PanzerMeyer - 09/15/26 03:43 PM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,075,066 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1