Oh Biggles,I love you. P.J Harvey is just awesome!
One of my faves....
Gives me an ear boner every time I hear it.
Good stuff Chuckster, aye she's great....I've seen her live a few times and never disappoints. I probably like the earlier 'Dry' period stuff most but its all good. Real artist.
Like these too, 'Naked Cousin' and '50ft Queenie'. Cool as f*ck.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/x8Amb8BiyNs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> matt anderson, Canadian that I had not heard of before today.
Definitely the BEST live version of "And You and I", and it sounds really good at the slower tempo (unlike "Siberian Khatru".)
Phil
"The abbot says we should be grateful to you for a number of things. He said it was thanks to you that we rediscovered the whole moral universe that we had been in danger of forgetting—courage, sacrifice, faith . . .” — From a forgotten Man-Kzin Wars book
Love is but the song we sing, And fear's the way we die You can make the mountains ring Or make the angels cry Know the dove is on the wing And you need not know why C'mon people now, Smile on your brother Ev'rybody get together Try and love one another right now Some will come and some will go We shall surely pass When the one that left us here Returns for us at last We are but a moments sunlight Fading in the grass [-] If you hear the song I sing, You must understand You hold the key to love and fear All in your trembling hand Just one key unlocks them both It's there at your command [-]