Apparently, this vid has been used with some success when interregating al-Qaeda suspects.
WTF was that? Lmao
“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
Apparently, this vid has been used with some success when interregating al-Qaeda suspects.
Aye, canny result. Lovely strike by Demba Ba, that was the highlight, for me. Its all about consistency though. Pardues touchline 'aggro mode' fit was amusing.
I hate to admit it, but when this songs comes on the radio, I might be a bit slow to change the channel...
And another one- but who hasn't done this in the privacy of their own car?
" And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy.'"- John F. Kennedy
"NUKE-ular. It's pronounced NUKE-ular."- Homer Simpson
AMD FX-8350 Vishera @ 4.0 Ghz ASUS Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 @ 1600 Sapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB CM Storm Series Trooper Samsung 840 series 500 GB OS/ Game drive WD Green 2TB Media Drive Thermaltake Black Widow 850W PSU
My all time fav. You really have to learn the words to appreciate this classic.
Don't laugh.. It reached #3 in the billboard top 100.
"College graduates should not have to live out their 20s in their childhood bedrooms, staring up at fading Obama posters and wondering when they can move out and get going with life" - Paul Ryan
My name will be MUD after this.....But in an epic act of honest bravery, here we go.
Hmmmm. Too difficult to judge at this stage which is the most "Shameful of them all". There are Many strong, worthy entries and contenders for the title....And I for one Salute the SimHQ members who had the BALLS to "fess up" to their sometimes embarrassing listening habits. Most Excellent. Carry on.
OK, I wasn't going to do this, but a couple more very guilty pleasures.
I think this one mostly has to do with chasing Hipster/ Scenester girls the last couple of years:
And I know I can't be the only one for this track (I mean, c'mon the video has unicorns and James FREAKIN' Van Der Beek!):
" And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy.'"- John F. Kennedy
"NUKE-ular. It's pronounced NUKE-ular."- Homer Simpson
AMD FX-8350 Vishera @ 4.0 Ghz ASUS Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 @ 1600 Sapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB CM Storm Series Trooper Samsung 840 series 500 GB OS/ Game drive WD Green 2TB Media Drive Thermaltake Black Widow 850W PSU
NavyNuke, I am right there with you on Call Me Maybe. The funny thing is that my girlfriend hates it and almost every time we get in the car it ends up playing on the radio.
"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time and your government when it deserves it." --Mark Twain
Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left.
We have a clear leader, thus far. Kid Rock is truly, diabolically awful. Bravo, however....for that frank, very brave admission.....and I for one salute you.
Hm. I wont mention my Airsupply and White zombie cds then.
And for the record, Kid rocks music is bad, he is a nice guy.
"He's not just a regular moron. He's the product of the greatest minds of a generation working together with the express purpose of building the dumbest moron who ever lived."