|
|
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,665
Senior Member
|
|
Senior Member
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,665 |
Question about Hpasp! What is planned after the release of the Dvina? As I understand the Shilka will not this year for sure. And what will happen, at least approximately, that the plans for 2013? Currently I work on several new historical missions, for the current SAM systems. Hanoi, Operation Linebacker-II (4 new historical missions) Night-1, Night-9, Night-10, Night-11 (all including B52 attacks) Libya, Operation Prairie Fire (3 new historical missions) 13:52, 18:44, 21:00 (SA-5B against the US Navy's HARMs) Libya, Operation El-Dorado Canyon (3 new historical missions) Benghazi, Tripoli 2:00am, Tripoli 8:00am (SA-2/3 against HARM's, Decoys, and F111's, and the SR71) Belgrade, Operation Allied Force (3 new historical missions) Day 36 23:00, Day 39 2:10, Day 59 0:35 (Second F117 hit, F-16CG shot down, Coordinated attack against the 5/250)
Last edited by Hpasp; 01/24/12 05:02 PM.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 191
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 191 |
Way to go! 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,046
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,046 |
Hey, Ricnunes, check this out: 20:32 27th of March 1999 Third Night of the Operation Allied Force raid against Serbia.
Targets: Beograd - 4 flight of F-117A Stealth
S-75M3 Volkhov
30:44, Missile launched on Channel-1 Target distance: 22km Target azimuth: 46� Target elevation: 15� Target altitude: 5,9km SNR mode: LORO - 75km Missile guidance method: K (Half Lead Elevated By Constans)
31:17, Missile exploded on Channel-1 F-117A Vega-30 killed by SAM. (miss distance: 9m)
34:05, Missile launched on Channel-2 Target distance: 19km Target azimuth: 206� Target elevation: 23� Target altitude: 7,9km SNR mode: LORO - 75km Missile guidance method: K (Half Lead Elevated By Constans)
34:12, Missile launched on Channel-3 Target distance: 19km Target azimuth: 209� Target elevation: 24� Target altitude: 7,9km SNR mode: LORO - 75km Missile guidance method: K (Half Lead Elevated By Constans)
34:27, Missile exploded on Channel-2 F-117A Vega-31 killed by SAM. (miss distance: 48m)
34:34, Missile exploded on Channel-3 F-117A Vega-31 killed by SAM. (miss distance: 40m)
Total, SNR On Air Time: 5min 21sec
not only a greatest fan of Neva (thanks for footage, Piston!) but also duly trained in Sistiema-75 I am glad you like the video and come back from Siberia 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,046
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,046 |
By the way, is there a way to have instaled simultaniosly more than one version of SAM Sim (of course not in the same folder, I gues...)? 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 203
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 203 |
Currently I work on several new historical missions, for the current SAM systems.
That's great, more combat situations is what SAM sim was needed the most! Cannot wait!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 481
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 481 |
Libya, Operation El-Dorado Canyon It comes with a Shilka!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 481
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 481 |
As I understand Shilka is canceled, do not be!
Patriot is also not as I understand it.
Will generally have some SAM systems!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,665
Senior Member
|
|
Senior Member
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,665 |
By the way, is there a way to have instaled simultaniosly more than one version of SAM Sim (of course not in the same folder, I gues...)?Just drop it into different folders. It only requires the "data" subdirectory. 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,665
Senior Member
|
|
Senior Member
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,665 |
As I understand Shilka is canceled, do not be! Patriot is also not as I understand it. Will generally have some SAM systems! Please be patient!Currently I'm working on more historical scenarios for the current systems (SA-2F/2E/3B/4B/5B)... (less attacking planes, but more nastier [digital jamming systems, HARM, Drones, TALDs, Digital Battlefield, etc]) Currently I'm not working on other SAM systems, but it can change in the future... 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,046
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,046 |
Just drop it into different folders. It only requires the "data" subdirectory. Because I am a bit stupid with those things, let's repeat it: 2 diferent folders. in one of them instaling one version, in another - second version, right?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 481
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 481 |
Yes of course I'll wait for this is clear!
I just asked him to be still SAM or not.
Mission is a good agreement, but the SAM is also not worse.
Mission editor will be, or not?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 481
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 481 |
I wanted to mission editor!
To enter any parameters to simulate the targets and how I want.
Example 1.
Simulation Dvina December 26 without a hitch 20 rockets and so on.
Example 2.
Simulation of CP-71 B-52 F-4 as I want to set the parameters can be height, speed, range, maneuver.
Flight distance can change what I want, not what is given and so on.
Missiles more than 8 pieces and 30 pieces to 100 missiles can be fitted.
Change all the parameters of what you want to be there.
Mode "free game" that I wanted to do something and not too badly done.
Example 3.
December 26th mission with 20 missiles and without interfering with learning.
In training to be able to change the parameters of targets in all speed, altitude, distance!
Number of goals to change what I want to sample instead of 120 B-52 could be 5 B-52 do with no interference or noise could be as you want to change all that.
That's like that was the mission editor to change all the parameters!
Last edited by max2012; 01/25/12 04:16 PM.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 481
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 481 |
S-200 Vega incl. "No historical scenarios."
Example of December 26 with a C-200 Vega can be and so on.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,665
Senior Member
|
|
Senior Member
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,665 |
SAM Simulator Work In Progress Pictures... US-NAVY E-2C Hawkeye (VAW-123 Screwtops) seen from Sirte, Libya...
Last edited by Hpasp; 01/25/12 08:09 PM.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 38
Junior Member
|
|
Junior Member
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 38 |
I have a suggestion to make the simulation a bit easier on beginners: How about having English "mouse-over" text over switches and buttons? That will help finding swiches in the heat of battles until the player has memorized their locations. I'm currently using hand-drawn annotated sketches of the screens for that, that works fine too. So many buttons and switches and dials. 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 481
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 481 |
For me, it's even better is that a lot of different buttons and settings. For me, it was even better if all the switches were active in the simulator. More interesting and more real! 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 481
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 481 |
SAM Simulator Work In Progress Pictures...
US-NAVY E-2C Hawkeye (VAW-123 Screwtops) seen from Sirte, Libya...
Just Great Pictures both!
This shows the operation in Libya, which will be!
Thank Hpasp!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 123
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 123 |
Congratulation Hpasp for this "NET-ART" and must to have simulator! , i discovered it just few weeks ago only, I am about to study it, really too hard what's system next Hpasp ?any planing for Volhov-M6 (S-300PT Biryusa)? although it will not be real to switch 100%, seen it withe all lights, screens and knobs alive will be perfect !
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 123
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 123 |
Please Hpasp this questions still no totally answered yet, and no any complete answers found about in this forum ! Hope answers? I know it's not simulated, but still interesting to know for what purpose is the left most and the centered switches ! and the green square glass indicator in the left and right, and the switches below theme ? I know well how it works this switch below, and how to use it, but don't understand why and when it's needed tactically ? the red indicator in the left (illuminated) what it indicate ?  and for last in this post: the three red indicators disposed vertically in the right, in the top of black button, what indicates the red indicators and this Black button for what purpose? Thanks Hpasp for the time you spend for us  and thanks max2012 for the pictures.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,046
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,046 |
Please Hpasp this questions still no totally answered yet, and no any complete answers found about in this forum ! Hope answers? I know well how it works this switch below, and how to use it, but don't understand why and when it's needed tactically ? the red indicator in the left (illuminated) what it indicate ? First one - tree positions - up -"target"; middle - "target-missile", down - "missile". This changes the receiver, to show target chanel, missile channel or both(default). It was used to check for jamming on missile channel - old and already useless type of countermeasures. Second one - explained in the forum (Peremena chastoti), only couple post ago (if you don't count flood from max2012).
Last edited by piston79; 01/26/12 06:12 AM.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
|
Football
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 02:42 AM
|
Flags
by Terl9999 - 09/15/26 10:03 PM
|
|
|
|