SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
#3425882 11/04/11 06:41 PM
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 716
F
Cr@p Plane aficionado
Member
Cr@p Plane aficionado
Member
F Offline
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 716
If I am not mistaken Luthier took over CLOD and Oleg dropped the project...I think?
so.. what is Oleg up to these days?


http://www.svaf.net
Nobody can hear you scream.. in an open cockpit
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

F19_Klunk #3438507 11/21/11 02:55 PM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 437
E
Member
Member
E Offline
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 437
Photography, I guess. cowboy


Caspar

TEAM DAIDALOS


F19_Klunk #3439540 11/22/11 07:37 PM
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044
Likes: 26
W
Lifer
Lifer
W Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044
Likes: 26
This is the last news I saw about Oleg and it is eleven months old.

Oleg Maddox Joined the VIZERRA Team. Interview 12/21/2010
http://blogs.vizerra.com/vizerra_en/2010/12/oleg-maddox-joined-the-vizerra-team-interview.html


There is a post of his at 1C where he say he hasn't quit working on sims but no follow up to that post since then.
http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?p=237406#post237406

His last post at 1C was in June 2011.
http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/member.php?u=3044
http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/search.php?do=finduser&u=3044


Wheels


Cheers wave
Wheelsup_cavu

Mission4Today (Campaigns, Missions, and Skins for IL-2)
Planes of Fame Air Museum | March Field Air Museum | Palm Springs Air Museum
F19_Klunk #3439785 11/23/11 01:15 AM
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 917
I
Member
Member
I Offline
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 917
For the most part, Oleg has become redudant IMHO. Kudos to his work in developing the seminal IL-2 Sturmovik and all its iterations. Whatever his reasons for abandoning what was to be BoB:SoW, so be it. Hats off to Luthier for carrying on the effort, albeit an obvious struggle. I'm sure a project as long in labor as IL-2: CoD has become, it would try the patience of Job.


Moderated by  RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
Football
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 02:42 AM
Flags
by Terl9999 - 09/15/26 10:03 PM
September 15th Battle of Britain Day.
by RedToo - 09/15/26 08:06 PM
Population Patterns
by PanzerMeyer - 09/15/26 03:43 PM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,070,321 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1