SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
#3405130 10/06/11 09:18 PM
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 2,144
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 2,144
We have to set up a Forza 4 car club in game! Reading about the features of it the one thing that stands out for me is borrowing each others cars, sounds great to me especially when you get up to the really expensive cars and you can only afford one of them for a while. The tuning and painting of cars and sharing our creations should add so much longevity to this game.

Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 8,677
K
Hotshot
Hotshot
K Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 8,677
Yeah definitely count me in too.


[email protected], GTX1080Ti,BenQ XL2420G-g-sync,Oculus Rift
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 28,506
M
Lifer
Lifer
M Offline
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 28,506
Already planned... actually i think SkateZilla said he would set it up for us, since he keeps a nice collection to share. wink

Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 2,144
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 2,144
Great, thanks Skate! I promise not to scratch any. Much. wink

Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 5,186
L
360 Gamertag = Leemz
Hotshot
360 Gamertag = Leemz
Hotshot
L Offline
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 5,186
Sounds like fun. I like to paint, though, by NO means am I very good, but I'd be happy to share any of my designs.


"All religion, my friend, is simply evolved out of fraud, fear, greed, imagination, and poetry."
Edgar Allan Poe
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 658
S
360 Gamertag: slash9107
Member
360 Gamertag: slash9107
Member
S Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 658
Great idea!! I'm in!!


Nice hat, looks good on you though.
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 17,632
S
Skate Zilla Graphics
Veteran
Skate Zilla Graphics
Veteran
S Offline
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 17,632
You Break it you buy it, lol.


HAF922, Corsair RM850, ASRock Fata1ity 990FX Pro,
Modified Corsair H100, AMD FX8350 @ 5.31GHz, 16GB G.SKILL@DDR2133,
2x R7970 Lightnings, +1 HD7950 @ 1.1/6.0GHz, Creative XFi Fata1ity Platinum Champ.,
3x ASUS VS248HP + Hanns�G HZ201HPB + Acer AL2002 (5760x1080+1600x900+1680x1050), Oculus Rift CV
CH Fighterstick, Pro Throt., Pro Pedals, TM Warthog & MFDs, Fanatec CSR Wheel/Shifter, Elite Pedals
Intensity Pro 10-Bit, TrackIR 4 Pro, WD Black 1.5TB, WD Black 640GB, Samsung 850 500GB, My Book 4TB
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 28,506
M
Lifer
Lifer
M Offline
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 28,506
Quote:
You Break it you buy it, lol.


or hit restart.

wink

Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,231
H
Retired Flight Simmer
Member
Retired Flight Simmer
Member
H Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,231
I'm in as well.


I refuse to buy a flight sim that I have no interest in playing, on the off chance that MAYBE someday they'll make the one I really want to play.

Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,764
W
Hail To The King Baby!!
Senior Member
Hail To The King Baby!!
Senior Member
W Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,764
Im in once I get the game!


XBOX Live Tag/Steam/PSN: Weaponz248

Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 13
S
Junior Member
Junior Member
S Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 13
I am for it as well.


XBOXLive Gamertag: AndrewJones77
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 3,868
D
(Formerly Joe Stallin')
Senior Member
(Formerly Joe Stallin')
Senior Member
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 3,868
100% in.

Just bought f1 2001, and Forza 4. Those are my two must have titles and I'm all set.

I'm not sure where the painting comes in, but I really enjoy painting up cars so if I can contribute in any way I will.

Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,189
M
Old Fart
Member
Old Fart
Member
M Offline
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,189
Im in as well... preordered Forza now so looking forward to it


Xbox Gamertag: Myrig
PSN ID: Meurig
Steam ID: Meurig
iRacing name: Marcus Meyrick
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,189
M
Old Fart
Member
Old Fart
Member
M Offline
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,189
In preparation for the car club and Forza 4 in general i have just shot a few of you a friend invite.. i'm not a stalky weirdo.. well, i am but you guys are safe..


Xbox Gamertag: Myrig
PSN ID: Meurig
Steam ID: Meurig
iRacing name: Marcus Meyrick
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 1,496
G
Stick to the plan man!
Member
Stick to the plan man!
Member
G Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 1,496
how does it works exactly?
I mean, how do you buy cars for that?

Can we buy cars with SP credits, or just MP credits?
Or something else?
Also, if I take a car in the shared garage, can someone else take it for the race?

Oh, and all of those who play F4 can add me on XBL


XBL/PSN/others: genbrien
Mobo: Asus P8P67 deluxe Monitor: Samsung 23'' 1920*1080
CPU: i7 2600k@ 4.8Ghz Keyboard: Logitech G15
GPU:GTX 980 Strix Mouse: G700s
PSU: Corsair TX750w Gaming Devices: Saitek X55, TrackIr5
RAM: Mushkin 2x4gb ddr2 9-9-9-24 @1600mhz
Case: Cooler Master 690 SSD: Intel X25m 80gb
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 17,632
S
Skate Zilla Graphics
Veteran
Skate Zilla Graphics
Veteran
S Offline
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 17,632
so the max characters for the Car Club Tag is prolly gonna be 4, when i setup the Club, should I set it as "SMHQ"?


HAF922, Corsair RM850, ASRock Fata1ity 990FX Pro,
Modified Corsair H100, AMD FX8350 @ 5.31GHz, 16GB G.SKILL@DDR2133,
2x R7970 Lightnings, +1 HD7950 @ 1.1/6.0GHz, Creative XFi Fata1ity Platinum Champ.,
3x ASUS VS248HP + Hanns�G HZ201HPB + Acer AL2002 (5760x1080+1600x900+1680x1050), Oculus Rift CV
CH Fighterstick, Pro Throt., Pro Pedals, TM Warthog & MFDs, Fanatec CSR Wheel/Shifter, Elite Pedals
Intensity Pro 10-Bit, TrackIR 4 Pro, WD Black 1.5TB, WD Black 640GB, Samsung 850 500GB, My Book 4TB
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 28,506
M
Lifer
Lifer
M Offline
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 28,506
that or just SHQ... your choice... SimHQ or SimHQ Motorsports

Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 19,581
Beat the Kobayashi Maru
Veteran
Beat the Kobayashi Maru
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 19,581
I'd love to sponge off of you guys. LOL
I assume this would be a way to pad your friends list, using the in-game club? Got some spots opened up on my FL for anyone that wants to send one out.
Glad to share some paint jobs, but be forewarned I like the basics: all red, all silver, all black, all blue, all white. That's about it. Maybe a rare Shelby or SS stripe. thumbsup


·Steam: Raw Kryptonite ·MWO & Elite Dangerous: Defcon Won ·Meager youtube channel
·Intel i5-9600K ·EVGA GTX1070 FTW 8GB ·EVGA CLC 120 Cooler
·16 GB Patriot Memory VIPER 4 3000MHz ·GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO WiFi Mobo
· CORSAIR CARBIDE AIR 540 case ·BenQ BL3200PT monitor
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,231
H
Retired Flight Simmer
Member
Retired Flight Simmer
Member
H Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,231
Originally Posted By: Raw Kryptonite
I'd love to sponge off of you guys. LOL
I assume this would be a way to pad your friends list, using the in-game club? Got some spots opened up on my FL for anyone that wants to send one out.
Glad to share some paint jobs, but be forewarned I like the basics: all red, all silver, all black, all blue, all white. That's about it. Maybe a rare Shelby or SS stripe. thumbsup


You can add me if you want RK.

GT: Matador McNasty

Since I'm in Australia, unless the street date breaks, I won't have my copy until the 13th. But I guess the club should be up and running by then. thumbsup


I refuse to buy a flight sim that I have no interest in playing, on the off chance that MAYBE someday they'll make the one I really want to play.

Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 481
S
XBL/PSN: Sartori23
Member
XBL/PSN: Sartori23
Member
S Offline
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 481
I'm not sure how much time I'll have for it, but you can add me.

Sartori23


"It does not require many words to speak the truth." - Chief Joseph
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
Football
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 02:42 AM
Flags
by Terl9999 - 09/15/26 10:03 PM
September 15th Battle of Britain Day.
by RedToo - 09/15/26 08:06 PM
Population Patterns
by PanzerMeyer - 09/15/26 03:43 PM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,070,798 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1