|
|
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 2,144
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 2,144 |
We have to set up a Forza 4 car club in game! Reading about the features of it the one thing that stands out for me is borrowing each others cars, sounds great to me especially when you get up to the really expensive cars and you can only afford one of them for a while. The tuning and painting of cars and sharing our creations should add so much longevity to this game.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 8,677
Hotshot
|
|
Hotshot
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 8,677 |
Yeah definitely count me in too.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 28,506
Lifer
|
|
Lifer
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 28,506 |
Already planned... actually i think SkateZilla said he would set it up for us, since he keeps a nice collection to share. 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 2,144
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 2,144 |
Great, thanks Skate! I promise not to scratch any. Much. 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 5,186
360 Gamertag = Leemz Hotshot
|
|
360 Gamertag = Leemz Hotshot
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 5,186 |
Sounds like fun. I like to paint, though, by NO means am I very good, but I'd be happy to share any of my designs.
"All religion, my friend, is simply evolved out of fraud, fear, greed, imagination, and poetry." Edgar Allan Poe
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 658
360 Gamertag: slash9107 Member
|
|
360 Gamertag: slash9107 Member
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 658 |
Nice hat, looks good on you though.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 17,632
Skate Zilla Graphics Veteran
|
|
Skate Zilla Graphics Veteran
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 17,632 |
You Break it you buy it, lol.
HAF922, Corsair RM850, ASRock Fata1ity 990FX Pro, Modified Corsair H100, AMD FX8350 @ 5.31GHz, 16GB G.SKILL@DDR2133, 2x R7970 Lightnings, +1 HD7950 @ 1.1/6.0GHz, Creative XFi Fata1ity Platinum Champ., 3x ASUS VS248HP + Hanns�G HZ201HPB + Acer AL2002 (5760x1080+1600x900+1680x1050), Oculus Rift CV CH Fighterstick, Pro Throt., Pro Pedals, TM Warthog & MFDs, Fanatec CSR Wheel/Shifter, Elite Pedals Intensity Pro 10-Bit, TrackIR 4 Pro, WD Black 1.5TB, WD Black 640GB, Samsung 850 500GB, My Book 4TB
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 28,506
Lifer
|
|
Lifer
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 28,506 |
You Break it you buy it, lol. or hit restart. 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,231
Retired Flight Simmer Member
|
|
Retired Flight Simmer Member
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,231 |
I refuse to buy a flight sim that I have no interest in playing, on the off chance that MAYBE someday they'll make the one I really want to play.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,764
Hail To The King Baby!! Senior Member
|
|
Hail To The King Baby!! Senior Member
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,764 |
Im in once I get the game!
XBOX Live Tag/Steam/PSN: Weaponz248
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 13
Junior Member
|
|
Junior Member
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 13 |
XBOXLive Gamertag: AndrewJones77
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 3,868
(Formerly Joe Stallin') Senior Member
|
|
(Formerly Joe Stallin') Senior Member
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 3,868 |
100% in.
Just bought f1 2001, and Forza 4. Those are my two must have titles and I'm all set.
I'm not sure where the painting comes in, but I really enjoy painting up cars so if I can contribute in any way I will.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,189
Old Fart Member
|
|
Old Fart Member
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,189 |
Im in as well... preordered Forza now so looking forward to it
Xbox Gamertag: Myrig PSN ID: Meurig Steam ID: Meurig iRacing name: Marcus Meyrick
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,189
Old Fart Member
|
|
Old Fart Member
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,189 |
In preparation for the car club and Forza 4 in general i have just shot a few of you a friend invite.. i'm not a stalky weirdo.. well, i am but you guys are safe..
Xbox Gamertag: Myrig PSN ID: Meurig Steam ID: Meurig iRacing name: Marcus Meyrick
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 1,496
Stick to the plan man! Member
|
|
Stick to the plan man! Member
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 1,496 |
how does it works exactly? I mean, how do you buy cars for that?
Can we buy cars with SP credits, or just MP credits? Or something else? Also, if I take a car in the shared garage, can someone else take it for the race?
Oh, and all of those who play F4 can add me on XBL
XBL/PSN/others: genbrien Mobo: Asus P8P67 deluxe Monitor: Samsung 23'' 1920*1080 CPU: i7 2600k@ 4.8Ghz Keyboard: Logitech G15 GPU:GTX 980 Strix Mouse: G700s PSU: Corsair TX750w Gaming Devices: Saitek X55, TrackIr5 RAM: Mushkin 2x4gb ddr2 9-9-9-24 @1600mhz Case: Cooler Master 690 SSD: Intel X25m 80gb
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 17,632
Skate Zilla Graphics Veteran
|
|
Skate Zilla Graphics Veteran
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 17,632 |
so the max characters for the Car Club Tag is prolly gonna be 4, when i setup the Club, should I set it as "SMHQ"?
HAF922, Corsair RM850, ASRock Fata1ity 990FX Pro, Modified Corsair H100, AMD FX8350 @ 5.31GHz, 16GB G.SKILL@DDR2133, 2x R7970 Lightnings, +1 HD7950 @ 1.1/6.0GHz, Creative XFi Fata1ity Platinum Champ., 3x ASUS VS248HP + Hanns�G HZ201HPB + Acer AL2002 (5760x1080+1600x900+1680x1050), Oculus Rift CV CH Fighterstick, Pro Throt., Pro Pedals, TM Warthog & MFDs, Fanatec CSR Wheel/Shifter, Elite Pedals Intensity Pro 10-Bit, TrackIR 4 Pro, WD Black 1.5TB, WD Black 640GB, Samsung 850 500GB, My Book 4TB
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 28,506
Lifer
|
|
Lifer
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 28,506 |
that or just SHQ... your choice... SimHQ or SimHQ Motorsports
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 19,581
Beat the Kobayashi Maru Veteran
|
|
Beat the Kobayashi Maru Veteran
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 19,581 |
I'd love to sponge off of you guys. LOL I assume this would be a way to pad your friends list, using the in-game club? Got some spots opened up on my FL for anyone that wants to send one out. Glad to share some paint jobs, but be forewarned I like the basics: all red, all silver, all black, all blue, all white. That's about it. Maybe a rare Shelby or SS stripe. 
·Steam: Raw Kryptonite ·MWO & Elite Dangerous: Defcon Won ·Meager youtube channel·Intel i5-9600K ·EVGA GTX1070 FTW 8GB ·EVGA CLC 120 Cooler ·16 GB Patriot Memory VIPER 4 3000MHz ·GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO WiFi Mobo · CORSAIR CARBIDE AIR 540 case ·BenQ BL3200PT monitor
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,231
Retired Flight Simmer Member
|
|
Retired Flight Simmer Member
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,231 |
I'd love to sponge off of you guys. LOL I assume this would be a way to pad your friends list, using the in-game club? Got some spots opened up on my FL for anyone that wants to send one out. Glad to share some paint jobs, but be forewarned I like the basics: all red, all silver, all black, all blue, all white. That's about it. Maybe a rare Shelby or SS stripe.  You can add me if you want RK. GT: Matador McNasty Since I'm in Australia, unless the street date breaks, I won't have my copy until the 13th. But I guess the club should be up and running by then. 
I refuse to buy a flight sim that I have no interest in playing, on the off chance that MAYBE someday they'll make the one I really want to play.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 481
XBL/PSN: Sartori23 Member
|
|
XBL/PSN: Sartori23 Member
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 481 |
I'm not sure how much time I'll have for it, but you can add me.
Sartori23
"It does not require many words to speak the truth." - Chief Joseph
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
|
Football
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 02:42 AM
|
Flags
by Terl9999 - 09/15/26 10:03 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|