SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
#3360912 08/07/11 07:06 AM
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 606
N
Member
Member
N Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 606
Hello, I would like to ask if there is a working full screen mode in this game because it might be a deal breaker for me. I know that full screen might be complicated, but i'm just asking...

Sincerely, concerned Nugget

Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 4,737
F
Senior Member
Senior Member
F Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 4,737
Yes it works ok.

Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 19,381
newbie
Veteran
newbie
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 19,381
For some weird reason this post only appeared in psuedo mode and i could not see it correctly , it also lacked any form of AA coherency.

strangely concerned.


My il2 page
Seelowe Campaign
Cliffs of Dover page
CloD
My Models
Tanks/Planes/Ships


Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 13,180
Likes: 3
B
I'll be your Huckleberry
Veteran
I'll be your Huckleberry
Veteran
B Offline
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 13,180
Likes: 3
he he......

Ajay #3361456 08/08/11 01:02 AM
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 1,685
A
Member
Member
A Offline
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 1,685
biggrin


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HP Omen Laptop 15, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6 GB VRAM Win 11 64 bit, Nvidia GeForce Driver ver 512.95, TrackIR 5, Gear Falcon Trim Box, Gear Falcon Throttle Quadrant, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals
Ajay #3361588 08/08/11 05:58 AM
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 2,260
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 2,260
Originally Posted By: Ajay
For some weird reason this post only appeared in psuedo mode and i could not see it correctly , it also lacked any form of AA coherency.

strangely concerned.


I also noticed an odd green filter over the whole post screwy


III/JG11_Tiger
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 507
J
Member
Member
J Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 507
Originally Posted By: Tiger27
Originally Posted By: Ajay
For some weird reason this post only appeared in psuedo mode and i could not see it correctly , it also lacked any form of AA coherency.

strangely concerned.


I also noticed an odd green filter over the whole post screwy


Ohhh that burnt.

I found myself bouncing off invisible walls? Apparently my aircraft is not allowed to fly more than 50 meters in any direction other than up and down!!!

A
anon
Unregistered
anon
Unregistered
A
You think that's bad? I got halfway through replying when the screen went black and a I coul

Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 19,381
newbie
Veteran
newbie
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 19,381
biggrin


My il2 page
Seelowe Campaign
Cliffs of Dover page
CloD
My Models
Tanks/Planes/Ships


#3362802 08/09/11 03:10 PM
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 1,685
A
Member
Member
A Offline
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 1,685
You guys KILL me. You really do! LOL


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HP Omen Laptop 15, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6 GB VRAM Win 11 64 bit, Nvidia GeForce Driver ver 512.95, TrackIR 5, Gear Falcon Trim Box, Gear Falcon Throttle Quadrant, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,231
H
Retired Flight Simmer
Member
Retired Flight Simmer
Member
H Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,231
LULZ Thanks for the laughs.

As bad as CLoD is right now, I'd still rather play it than Wings of Prey. stirthepot


I refuse to buy a flight sim that I have no interest in playing, on the off chance that MAYBE someday they'll make the one I really want to play.

Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 501
A
Member
Member
A Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 501
Wings of Prey has a lot of nice features (namely a very nice graphics engine), and I got my money's worth out of it as a "close enough to a sim" sort of game, but the enjoyment didn't really last because of the lack of depth. It was a nice diversion for a while though and I recommend it for that purpose. Hopefully they add depth to future versions because I would like to see Gaijin working on a really serious sim. I bet they could do pretty well at it if they put their mind to it.

I have tremendous doubts about World of Planes, but they're at least talking it up like it will be a full sim, so it might possibly be something interesting.


Moderated by  RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
Football
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 02:42 AM
Flags
by Terl9999 - 09/15/26 10:03 PM
September 15th Battle of Britain Day.
by RedToo - 09/15/26 08:06 PM
Population Patterns
by PanzerMeyer - 09/15/26 03:43 PM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,070,768 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1