SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 1,549
2
Member
Member
2 Offline
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 1,549
I was trying to log into the Syndicate server last night, and after getting a few server timeout errors, I got a Server Authentication Failed message. What does that mean? Bliss, if you read this, any ideas?

I was able to log into a another server without problems.

Last edited by 2GvSAP_Mohawk; 08/04/11 02:10 PM.

My PC Specs:
Traitorous transistorized toad....Blithering blatherskite....Hopeless heap of tainted tin
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 290
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 290
I've gotten in once or twice where there would be no map, or teams to select from. I think it could be just when the mission was reloading, but i dunno.

Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 4,737
F
Senior Member
Senior Member
F Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 4,737

Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 638
A
Member
Member
A Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 638
Originally Posted By: 2GvSAP_Mohawk
I was trying to log into the Syndicate server last night, and after getting a few server timeout errors, I got a Server Authentication Failed message. What does that mean? Bliss, if you read this, any ideas?

I was able to log into a another server without problems.


I think this happens (pure speculation) when the server thinks you are still on it. Such as your plane still thinking you are alive and in it. It seems restarting it fixes it. My only suggestion, before you leave the server, comes from the movie Pearl Harbor - If you are going to go out, make sure to dive your plane into the juiciest enemy target there is - That way at least you are dead and your plane is exploded smile

If it happens again, just post on our forums / hop on vent and let someone know and it will get restarted.


Moderated by  RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
How to Decommission Obsolete Robots....
by F4UDash4 - 10/04/26 05:54 PM
J-B Weld
by Terl9999 - 10/02/26 11:54 PM
Cydonia Mars
by Terl9999 - 10/01/26 07:22 AM
Steam vs GOG
by Terl9999 - 09/30/26 09:04 PM
It has been a long absence
by Snow46 - 09/30/26 07:36 PM
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,082,703 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1