Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,474
Member
Member
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,474
Wheels, you play a lot.....But ye don't really listen now, do ye? I'm a young 35, alright I'm a nipper....
Just an observation. I played that tune cos I thought 'Wheels might like it'.
Aye?. Nay?.
Wheels doesn't even bother his arse to respond. How very rude. Quite contrary to the rules of Funky Harmony.
Shame on you.
Anyways, here's a nice and true song. 'Ode to my family' by the Cranberries. Those who have ever experienced deprivation will understand. Life goes on. Cream
always rises to the top.
[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zz-DJr1Qs54[/video] Down and out, in SimHq.
Nay Nay, I do listen and comment.
http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3315172/Re_What_are_you_listening_to_r.html#Post3315172 I just happened to miss the first video you posted. It wasn't quite for me but I would listen to other songs by Sylvia to see if I liked them.
Wheels
Okey dokey then Brother Wheels, not yer cup of tea and thats ok. 'Britney Spears' isn't mine either, in all fairness. Nice arse, but thats about it.
No one can argue with this though, surely? You won't find many more PASSIONATE songs than this. That's what its all about. Go Roy.
Reet, thats me done for the neet.
Bless you all.
Last edited by Biggles07; 06/10/11 02:25 AM .
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044
Likes: 26
Lifer
Lifer
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044
Likes: 26
Okey dokey then Brother Wheels, not yer cup of tea and thats ok. 'Britney Spears' isn't mine either, in all fairness. Nice arse, but thats about it.
No one can argue with this though, surely? You won't find many more PASSIONATE songs than this. That's what its all about. Go Roy.
[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTbSp3Q8Ru8[/video] Reet, thats me done for the neet.
Bless you all.
LOL, I love Roy but the video is blocked in the US.
This video contains content from SME. It is not available in your country. Sorry about that.
I agree that you don't watch a Britney Spears video for the
music. Wheels
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044
Likes: 26
Lifer
Lifer
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044
Likes: 26
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044
Likes: 26
Lifer
Lifer
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044
Likes: 26
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044
Likes: 26
Lifer
Lifer
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044
Likes: 26
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044
Likes: 26
Lifer
Lifer
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044
Likes: 26
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044
Likes: 26
Lifer
Lifer
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044
Likes: 26
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044
Likes: 26
Lifer
Lifer
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044
Likes: 26
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044
Likes: 26
Lifer
Lifer
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044
Likes: 26
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,474
Member
Member
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,474
I despise Lawlessness, and let it be know that I am on the side of the Law.
That said, when the Law is an Ass.........
Note tae all and sundry, when I wuz growing up, I wanted tae be a Pirate. That probably explains a lot, but at least I am honest.
Which is more than can be said for certain persons in this world, if ye knaa what I mean.
William H. Bonney.
RIP.
Outlaw.
Last edited by Biggles07; 06/10/11 03:01 PM .
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 18,549
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 18,549
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 6,079
Sexy Beast
Hotshot
Sexy Beast
Hotshot
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 6,079
From the hills rebounding Let this war cry sounding Summon all at Cambria's call The mighty force surrounding Men of Harlech onto glory This shall ever be your story Keep these fighting words before ye Welshmen never yield
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 6,079
Sexy Beast
Hotshot
Sexy Beast
Hotshot
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 6,079
From the hills rebounding Let this war cry sounding Summon all at Cambria's call The mighty force surrounding Men of Harlech onto glory This shall ever be your story Keep these fighting words before ye Welshmen never yield
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 6,079
Sexy Beast
Hotshot
Sexy Beast
Hotshot
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 6,079
From the hills rebounding Let this war cry sounding Summon all at Cambria's call The mighty force surrounding Men of Harlech onto glory This shall ever be your story Keep these fighting words before ye Welshmen never yield
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 6,079
Sexy Beast
Hotshot
Sexy Beast
Hotshot
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 6,079
From the hills rebounding Let this war cry sounding Summon all at Cambria's call The mighty force surrounding Men of Harlech onto glory This shall ever be your story Keep these fighting words before ye Welshmen never yield
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 6,079
Sexy Beast
Hotshot
Sexy Beast
Hotshot
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 6,079
From the hills rebounding Let this war cry sounding Summon all at Cambria's call The mighty force surrounding Men of Harlech onto glory This shall ever be your story Keep these fighting words before ye Welshmen never yield
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044
Likes: 26
Lifer
Lifer
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044
Likes: 26
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,474
Member
Member
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,474
Yes, Bon Jovi are indeed #%&*$#.....I just happen to like that particular song.
I'll make it up though.
*Hangs Barnet in Shame*
.
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 578
Member
Member
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 578
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044
Likes: 26
Lifer
Lifer
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044
Likes: 26
Been posted before?
[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2OL3kfuL68[/video] I don't remember it. I did like it though.
Wheels
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
Football
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 02:42 AM
Flags
by Terl9999 - 09/15/26 10:03 PM