SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 3
Hop To
Page 87 of 205 1 2 … 85 86 87 88 89 … 204 205
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 18,549
P
Veteran
Veteran
P Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 18,549
Early Pearl Jam is great!

Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

Joined: May 2002
Posts: 6,824
Likes: 12
T
Hotshot
Hotshot
T Offline
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 6,824
Likes: 12
Originally Posted By: piper
Early Pearl Jam is great!

tuner


Intel i7-14700K, 32 GB DDR 5, Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX, AMD Radeon RX 9070 XT 16 GB
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,474
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,474
+1 for early Pearl Jam. Prefer Nirvana though....cos that wuz the place I was sent to on Saturday. There was I, watching a movie, sitting down and munching on a packet of popcorn....then BOOM!!! I WUZ RAPTURED!!! Teleported to another dimension, by Father Odin or something (lawl), and then I beheld an Angelic Choir, led by some bird from the 80's or something......Can't remember her name; DAMN THE LIGHT WAS SO INTENSE!!!! Then I came back to this world, very much Un-Raptured. But I must share the joy I felt that day with you all, Brothers and Sisters. AMEN!!!

rofl



Im back to being dead now. As per usual. Bah.



Love.



Prize to anyone who spots the Beefheart tribute in this song. PJ Harvey.




RIP Kurt, great artist.



Classic. Any former boxers or fans in the house by the way? Used to Spar when I was a kid at Newcastle's Cruddas Park, makes a Man of ye. Better at Rugger though, focused on that. thumbsup








Last edited by Biggles07; 05/24/11 04:55 AM.
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 6,824
Likes: 12
T
Hotshot
Hotshot
T Offline
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 6,824
Likes: 12
Annie Lennox is the truth.
I'd post some of my favorites but I'm in a different space right now.



AlterBridge


Intel i7-14700K, 32 GB DDR 5, Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX, AMD Radeon RX 9070 XT 16 GB
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 578
P
Member
Member
P Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 578
Warning
TALENT below...:)




Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 18,549
P
Veteran
Veteran
P Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 18,549
A repeat, but a fine performance.


Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 22,410
L
(Heterosexual)Tchaikovsky Ballet Fan
Lifer
(Heterosexual)Tchaikovsky Ballet Fan
Lifer
L Offline
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 22,410
All the Young Dudes by Mott the Hoople:



And since the above song mentions T Rex, here is Cosmic Dancer by T Rex - repetitive but soothing:



The issue is not p*ssy. The issue is monkey.
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 7,335
N
Hotshot
Hotshot
N Offline
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 7,335


Never rub another man's rhubarb.
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 7,335
N
Hotshot
Hotshot
N Offline
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 7,335


Never rub another man's rhubarb.
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 7,335
N
Hotshot
Hotshot
N Offline
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 7,335



She can sing so high pitched here and still sound good


Never rub another man's rhubarb.
Joined: Dec 1999
Posts: 6,779
E
XBL: LanceHawkins
Hotshot
XBL: LanceHawkins
Hotshot
E Offline
Joined: Dec 1999
Posts: 6,779
This got released yesterday (the video, the album is from 2010)


Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 22,410
L
(Heterosexual)Tchaikovsky Ballet Fan
Lifer
(Heterosexual)Tchaikovsky Ballet Fan
Lifer
L Offline
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 22,410
A great performance of Elton John's Someone Saved My Life Tonight:



The issue is not p*ssy. The issue is monkey.
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 578
P
Member
Member
P Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 578
Amazing E.J.
He(still)performs so well live which is a very hard thing to do...

Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 6,079
T
Sexy Beast
Hotshot
Sexy Beast
Hotshot
T Offline
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 6,079
Doves, pretty cool.



SD


From the hills rebounding
Let this war cry sounding
Summon all at Cambria's call
The mighty force surrounding

Men of Harlech onto glory
This shall ever be your story
Keep these fighting words before ye
Welshmen never yield
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 6,079
T
Sexy Beast
Hotshot
Sexy Beast
Hotshot
T Offline
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 6,079
I have to say this is THE best post on SimHQ. I have just gone back through the first 30 pages of this thread and I have to say they are utterly fantastic. I would suggest that everyone does the same, or at least goes back a few pages. The quality, depth, breadth and shear amount of music within it is mind boggling.
I would ask you all (if you have made a contribution to this thread) to just go back at least a few pages and just enjoy what you have posted nd actually listen to what the other guys have posted.
I didn't know maybe half of the songs the others posted posted on this thread. but going back and listening to them, I realise it was #%&*$# awsome.

I hope you will do this, as it is most enjoyable. And educational smile

SD


From the hills rebounding
Let this war cry sounding
Summon all at Cambria's call
The mighty force surrounding

Men of Harlech onto glory
This shall ever be your story
Keep these fighting words before ye
Welshmen never yield
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 6,079
T
Sexy Beast
Hotshot
Sexy Beast
Hotshot
T Offline
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 6,079
Sorry Maddog but that is #%&*$#!!!

no offence meant but OMG?

SD


From the hills rebounding
Let this war cry sounding
Summon all at Cambria's call
The mighty force surrounding

Men of Harlech onto glory
This shall ever be your story
Keep these fighting words before ye
Welshmen never yield
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 6,824
Likes: 12
T
Hotshot
Hotshot
T Offline
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 6,824
Likes: 12
The Beatles!



Intel i7-14700K, 32 GB DDR 5, Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX, AMD Radeon RX 9070 XT 16 GB
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,474
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,474
Originally Posted By: the soupdragon
I have to say this is THE best post on SimHQ. I have just gone back through the first 30 pages of this thread and I have to say they are utterly fantastic. I would suggest that everyone does the same, or at least goes back a few pages. The quality, depth, breadth and shear amount of music within it is mind boggling.
I would ask you all (if you have made a contribution to this thread) to just go back at least a few pages and just enjoy what you have posted nd actually listen to what the other guys have posted.
I didn't know maybe half of the songs the others posted posted on this thread. but going back and listening to them, I realise it was #%&*$# awsome.

I hope you will do this, as it is most enjoyable. And educational smile

SD


+ A ridiculous number, soup.

I have made an effort to plough this thread and unearth its Musical gems (just cut the surface), give peoples musical taste a chance and who knows you might be surprised. wink We know these songs already ourselves (obviously). Its not why the discerning music fan is here. If they have anything about them, they want to hear something new. yep Cheers to Piper for that Allman Brothers Elizabeth gig, phlucking brilliant and I am 'hearing' you the most. Wheels and yerself aren't so bad either....'Doves' are not bad at all, like 'Elbow' too. thumbsup

Point being, you never know till you try. You don't like it? Thats Ok, as long as you listened. All music fans will give music a chance. Some are keepers, some you just say 'no thanks, not my cup of tea' but cheers anyway. For my part, here is where I stand. I have yet to hear anything as beautiful as morning Birdsong, something so wondrous that Mozart himself could never capture, and never will. But with that being said, its all good. Make an effort, I think I'm saying. Yeah. biggrin

'For the Lulz'.....'Captain Beefheart and His Magical Band' with.....I'm gonna Booglarize You (some nutter will no doubt appreciate it..... rofl )



Right, seriously. Triple bill. smile Liverpools 'The La's' live and acoustic. Fantastic band IMO who know what music is all about. A Melody chord unwinds me, the rhythm of life unties me.....Yeah...sing it La'. yep





That song is probably me to a T....lol.

More Scalleys, watch yer hub caps lads (lol).

Echo and the Bunnymen....'Lips like Sugar', great tune. U2? Never heard of em. wink





'Faith no More' with Lionel Richies 'Easy like Sunday Morning'....Good version. smile



I reckon thats yer whack for now. The arms of Morpheus beckon lol....I'm gannin tae kip.

Hope you Enjoy. cheers

Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 2,122
T
resident pacifist (sic)
Member
resident pacifist (sic)
Member
T Offline
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 2,122
Reminds me of my father every time I listen. Cat Stevens is still singing.

Original:


New:


I used to work for a living, but then I took an arrow to the knee.
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,474
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,474
Originally Posted By: vonKhan
Reminds me of my father every time I listen. Cat Stevens is still singing.

Original:


New:


Amen VonKhan, honour thy Father and Mother....and Cat does that in a wonderful way. 'Yusuf Islam', I think his name is now. Yes, 'all Muslims are Evil and they are plotting your destruction'. Time was when Christians and Muslims actually lived together in 'relative' peace. Then Dogma and 'Humanity' intervened. Both are at root Abrahamic, you will find Moses 'Musu', Jesus 'Isa' and Abraham....'Ibrahim' in the Koran if you look....as Prophets of the Living God (as Monotheism would have it). That is, if you had bothered to look and educate yourself, and try to understand. That is the tragedy. What a load of #%&*$#. That is what happens in a 'Climate of Fear'. Stupid, easily frightened people get scared and frightened, very easily. Easier to herd. Less hassle.

Good stuff mate, Cheers.

Last edited by Biggles07; 05/29/11 12:11 AM. Reason: Truth
Page 87 of 205 1 2 … 85 86 87 88 89 … 204 205

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
Cydonia Mars
by Terl9999 - 10/01/26 07:22 AM
Steam vs GOG
by Terl9999 - 09/30/26 09:04 PM
It has been a long absence
by Snow46 - 09/30/26 07:36 PM
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
Football
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 02:42 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,077,262 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1