Pat Tillman (1976-2004): 4 years Arizona State University, graduated with high honors. 5 seasons National Football League player, Arizona Cardinals. Forever United States Army Ranger.
That Farrow bloke you executed today, are you sure he's dead? Well I chopped his head off, that usually does the trick. Yes, don't get clever with me Baldrick. I just thought you might have lopped off a leg or something by mistake. No, the thing I chopped off had a nose.
That Farrow bloke you executed today, are you sure he's dead? Well I chopped his head off, that usually does the trick. Yes, don't get clever with me Baldrick. I just thought you might have lopped off a leg or something by mistake. No, the thing I chopped off had a nose.
Pat Tillman (1976-2004): 4 years Arizona State University, graduated with high honors. 5 seasons National Football League player, Arizona Cardinals. Forever United States Army Ranger.
I went through Army basic training at FT. Benning Ga. in 1957 with Charlie Dick in my squad. He was Patsy Kline's boyfriend and future husband. Quite a character, he had been in the NG for years and avoided the draft until Patsy started to get famous and I guess Charlie figured he was immune and stopped doing what he had to resulting in his getting drafted.
He got to be a good friend to many of us younger enlistees and a hero to the cadre who were all Patsy fans. She would show up on weekends and spend a few minutes chatting with the cadre around the Caddy convertible before her and Charlie rode off into the sunset while the rest of us went back to doing what common soldiers who did not have famous girlfriends did.