Pat Tillman (1976-2004): 4 years Arizona State University, graduated with high honors. 5 seasons National Football League player, Arizona Cardinals. Forever United States Army Ranger.
Just one more Sade. I swear, she makes me want to shave my head bald, cover it with oil and rub......ruh roh.
Pat Tillman (1976-2004): 4 years Arizona State University, graduated with high honors. 5 seasons National Football League player, Arizona Cardinals. Forever United States Army Ranger.
Pat Tillman (1976-2004): 4 years Arizona State University, graduated with high honors. 5 seasons National Football League player, Arizona Cardinals. Forever United States Army Ranger.
Pat Tillman (1976-2004): 4 years Arizona State University, graduated with high honors. 5 seasons National Football League player, Arizona Cardinals. Forever United States Army Ranger.
Some easy listening and some good listening from Earl Klugh:
And here, with the guitar master and all around great guy, Chet Atkins. Goodtime Charlies Got the Blues
Pat Tillman (1976-2004): 4 years Arizona State University, graduated with high honors. 5 seasons National Football League player, Arizona Cardinals. Forever United States Army Ranger.
Speaking of Chet, sit back and relax, enjoy some instrumental medley with Chet Adkins and Mark Knopfler. Good stuff.
Pat Tillman (1976-2004): 4 years Arizona State University, graduated with high honors. 5 seasons National Football League player, Arizona Cardinals. Forever United States Army Ranger.
Pat Tillman (1976-2004): 4 years Arizona State University, graduated with high honors. 5 seasons National Football League player, Arizona Cardinals. Forever United States Army Ranger.
Oh yeah! Great song. And, best album cover of all time. I can still see it in my mind, that dark haired apparently naked babe covered with whipped cream. How I wanted to lick..
ruh roh
Pat Tillman (1976-2004): 4 years Arizona State University, graduated with high honors. 5 seasons National Football League player, Arizona Cardinals. Forever United States Army Ranger.
We fall from Grace, forget we can fly. Love has the Grace to save us. We become Saints and Angels. These feet of clay they will not stray.
Doesn't have to be perfect. I'm just saying this girl could wear an old T-shirt and I'd be damned happy to be inside it.
Sparks flyin' in the dark. Oh baby, a real fine place to start.
I found all I'm looking for and I could not ask for more
Pat Tillman (1976-2004): 4 years Arizona State University, graduated with high honors. 5 seasons National Football League player, Arizona Cardinals. Forever United States Army Ranger.
Pat Tillman (1976-2004): 4 years Arizona State University, graduated with high honors. 5 seasons National Football League player, Arizona Cardinals. Forever United States Army Ranger.
Pat Tillman (1976-2004): 4 years Arizona State University, graduated with high honors. 5 seasons National Football League player, Arizona Cardinals. Forever United States Army Ranger.
lol, yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I'm sure we've got a few repeats in here, but not many.
Pat Tillman (1976-2004): 4 years Arizona State University, graduated with high honors. 5 seasons National Football League player, Arizona Cardinals. Forever United States Army Ranger.