SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 3
Hop To
Page 35 of 205 1 2 … 33 34 35 36 37 … 204 205
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 18,549
P
Veteran
Veteran
P Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 18,549
You didn't meet this guy in a parking lot, did ya?

Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 40,112
2
Site Emeritus
Honorary Forums Manager
Sierra Hotel
Site Emeritus
Honorary Forums Manager
Sierra Hotel
2 Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 40,112
Were you there too? Yes, I did.


Pat Tillman (1976-2004):
4 years Arizona State University, graduated with high honors.
5 seasons National Football League player, Arizona Cardinals.
Forever United States Army Ranger.
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 40,112
2
Site Emeritus
Honorary Forums Manager
Sierra Hotel
Site Emeritus
Honorary Forums Manager
Sierra Hotel
2 Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 40,112
<drizzle drazzle drone, back into time we go...>




Flip the switch, we must stop now! We're out of control, we...



Pat Tillman (1976-2004):
4 years Arizona State University, graduated with high honors.
5 seasons National Football League player, Arizona Cardinals.
Forever United States Army Ranger.
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 18,549
P
Veteran
Veteran
P Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 18,549




Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 40,112
2
Site Emeritus
Honorary Forums Manager
Sierra Hotel
Site Emeritus
Honorary Forums Manager
Sierra Hotel
2 Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 40,112
Surely you remember this classic Simon & Garfunkel. And don't give me that "I wasn't born then" stuff. You were too born. I was.




Laying low, seeking out the poorer quarters, where the ragged people go, looking for the places only they would know.


The Boxer





Pat Tillman (1976-2004):
4 years Arizona State University, graduated with high honors.
5 seasons National Football League player, Arizona Cardinals.
Forever United States Army Ranger.
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 18,549
P
Veteran
Veteran
P Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 18,549
Alright, I admit it. I was there :-)


Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 40,112
2
Site Emeritus
Honorary Forums Manager
Sierra Hotel
Site Emeritus
Honorary Forums Manager
Sierra Hotel
2 Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 40,112
Jeez, this is turning out to be a tough fight! I concede Seals & Croft is good and of course I love Chicago.

I can counter punch though with




I used to listen to this album constantly. Over and over and I never got tired of it.




How terribly strange to be seventy. Somehow, it doesn't seem that strange now.


Pat Tillman (1976-2004):
4 years Arizona State University, graduated with high honors.
5 seasons National Football League player, Arizona Cardinals.
Forever United States Army Ranger.
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 18,549
P
Veteran
Veteran
P Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 18,549
Whether your seventy, turning seventy, been thru the seventies, or just have seventy cents in your pocket,,,#%&*$# happens.


Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 40,112
2
Site Emeritus
Honorary Forums Manager
Sierra Hotel
Site Emeritus
Honorary Forums Manager
Sierra Hotel
2 Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 40,112
I don't know what else to do. Pull the ace card.



Pat Tillman (1976-2004):
4 years Arizona State University, graduated with high honors.
5 seasons National Football League player, Arizona Cardinals.
Forever United States Army Ranger.
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 40,112
2
Site Emeritus
Honorary Forums Manager
Sierra Hotel
Site Emeritus
Honorary Forums Manager
Sierra Hotel
2 Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 40,112
Snit, I love As The Raven Flies. I'm so screwed. I need time to think. Think damn it, times seventy!


Pat Tillman (1976-2004):
4 years Arizona State University, graduated with high honors.
5 seasons National Football League player, Arizona Cardinals.
Forever United States Army Ranger.
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 18,549
P
Veteran
Veteran
P Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 18,549

Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 40,112
2
Site Emeritus
Honorary Forums Manager
Sierra Hotel
Site Emeritus
Honorary Forums Manager
Sierra Hotel
2 Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 40,112
ACK! He's going for my soft underside. What have I got, what?

Soft, that's it! Of course. That means Johnny Rivers, Poor Side of Town. Do Do Do Wa, Shooby Doobie




Pat Tillman (1976-2004):
4 years Arizona State University, graduated with high honors.
5 seasons National Football League player, Arizona Cardinals.
Forever United States Army Ranger.
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 40,112
2
Site Emeritus
Honorary Forums Manager
Sierra Hotel
Site Emeritus
Honorary Forums Manager
Sierra Hotel
2 Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 40,112
You asked for it, I'm going to make you cry.



Pat Tillman (1976-2004):
4 years Arizona State University, graduated with high honors.
5 seasons National Football League player, Arizona Cardinals.
Forever United States Army Ranger.
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 18,549
P
Veteran
Veteran
P Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 18,549
I do like this south western thing


Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 18,549
P
Veteran
Veteran
P Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 18,549
My favorite Canadian


Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 40,112
2
Site Emeritus
Honorary Forums Manager
Sierra Hotel
Site Emeritus
Honorary Forums Manager
Sierra Hotel
2 Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 40,112
I laugh, I love, I hope, I try. I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know you do the same things too. So we're really not that different me and you.




Pat Tillman (1976-2004):
4 years Arizona State University, graduated with high honors.
5 seasons National Football League player, Arizona Cardinals.
Forever United States Army Ranger.
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 40,112
2
Site Emeritus
Honorary Forums Manager
Sierra Hotel
Site Emeritus
Honorary Forums Manager
Sierra Hotel
2 Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 40,112
Don't despair Collin Raye fans, I have not forgotten you.

In This Life




I've seen that look before, here comes that doubt again, you think that girl we saw was more than just a friend. Yes there was a time I thought she had it all, she meant the world to me back when the world was small. That was a river, this is the ocean.




Pat Tillman (1976-2004):
4 years Arizona State University, graduated with high honors.
5 seasons National Football League player, Arizona Cardinals.
Forever United States Army Ranger.
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 6,079
T
Sexy Beast
Hotshot
Sexy Beast
Hotshot
T Offline
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 6,079
This is a great song. Great group too.



SD


From the hills rebounding
Let this war cry sounding
Summon all at Cambria's call
The mighty force surrounding

Men of Harlech onto glory
This shall ever be your story
Keep these fighting words before ye
Welshmen never yield
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 6,079
T
Sexy Beast
Hotshot
Sexy Beast
Hotshot
T Offline
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 6,079
Another just for fun smile



SD


From the hills rebounding
Let this war cry sounding
Summon all at Cambria's call
The mighty force surrounding

Men of Harlech onto glory
This shall ever be your story
Keep these fighting words before ye
Welshmen never yield
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 17,481
Likes: 8
Scaliwag and Survivor
Veteran
Scaliwag and Survivor
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 17,481
Likes: 8


'After about twenty years of having one, I am now convinced that, for the most part, smartphones may be the dumbest thing man has ever invented!"

"There's a sucker born every minute."
Phineas Taylor Barnum

Page 35 of 205 1 2 … 33 34 35 36 37 … 204 205

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
How to Decommission Obsolete Robots....
by F4UDash4 - 10/04/26 05:54 PM
J-B Weld
by Terl9999 - 10/02/26 11:54 PM
Cydonia Mars
by Terl9999 - 10/01/26 07:22 AM
Steam vs GOG
by Terl9999 - 09/30/26 09:04 PM
It has been a long absence
by Snow46 - 09/30/26 07:36 PM
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,082,371 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1