SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 22,096
C
Lifer
Lifer
C Offline
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 22,096
Brennus, Wheelsup... both problems should be fixed. Please confirm when you get a minute. Thanks.


Wisdom is knowing what's enough
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 5,946
Urban Legend
Hotshot
Urban Legend
Hotshot
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 5,946
I'm still seein' the aliasing via Internet Explorer. I'll post some comparison pics ASAP.


"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here."

- Jayne Cobb, "Firefly"
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044
Likes: 26
W
Lifer
Lifer
W Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044
Likes: 26
I am seeing the pictures in the old posts of mine in this thread now.




It does work in this forum for new posts too. thumbsup
I'll let you know if it is working for new posts in Community Hall forum shortly.

Thanks. smile


Wheels

Edit:
It wasn't working with the post preview yesterday in the Community Hall forum but I am getting it to work now.

Last edited by wheelsup_cavu; 09/09/10 05:56 AM.

Cheers wave
Wheelsup_cavu

Mission4Today (Campaigns, Missions, and Skins for IL-2)
Planes of Fame Air Museum | March Field Air Museum | Palm Springs Air Museum
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 5,946
Urban Legend
Hotshot
Urban Legend
Hotshot
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 5,946
Here's a comparison w/ "Firefox" vs. "Internet Explorer":


"Firefox"


"Internet Explorer"

I resized the images pre-upload to avoid the forum auto-resize software. The "Firefox" (Top) original resolution is "1920x1080" and the "Internet Explorer" (bottom) original resolution is "1280x800". Both images were resized to 950x. Notice the antennae, MG and roll bars. Also notice the arms on the BAF soldier and the wing tip on the AV-8B. The "Internet Explorer" image appears to lack anti-aliasing.

The problem may not be w/ the forum software, but w/ "Internet Explorer", but I felt that a comparison was necessary.


"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here."

- Jayne Cobb, "Firefly"
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,085
F
Senior Member
Senior Member
F Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,085
I am using IE8 and those images look closer to the Firefox shot for me.


"...for who are so free as the sons of the waves?"
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 17,481
Likes: 8
Scaliwag and Survivor
Veteran
Scaliwag and Survivor
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 17,481
Likes: 8
I really like the image upload feature.

Thanks Doug. thumbsup


'After about twenty years of having one, I am now convinced that, for the most part, smartphones may be the dumbest thing man has ever invented!"

"There's a sucker born every minute."
Phineas Taylor Barnum

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
J-B Weld
by Terl9999 - 10/02/26 11:54 PM
Cydonia Mars
by Terl9999 - 10/01/26 07:22 AM
Steam vs GOG
by Terl9999 - 09/30/26 09:04 PM
It has been a long absence
by Snow46 - 09/30/26 07:36 PM
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,078,207 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1