I know this is risky, posting country songs in this thread, but hey, I'm a risk taker.
And, if you listen, I think you'll really enjoy these two Randy Travis songs.
First, a down home song that everyone with a grandpa can identify with.
Next, a song I literally could not stop listening to. "Look Heart, No Hands".
Give 'em a try, you might be surprised. And, there's way more where that came from.
Pat Tillman (1976-2004): 4 years Arizona State University, graduated with high honors. 5 seasons National Football League player, Arizona Cardinals. Forever United States Army Ranger.
Having effectively killed this thread with only two country songs, I'll try and resurrect it with some Jim Croce.
Pat Tillman (1976-2004): 4 years Arizona State University, graduated with high honors. 5 seasons National Football League player, Arizona Cardinals. Forever United States Army Ranger.
I've always been a big fan of Randy Travis- a very, VERY nice guy in real life too.
I've been listening to a lot of country recent myself.
" And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy.'"- John F. Kennedy
"NUKE-ular. It's pronounced NUKE-ular."- Homer Simpson
AMD FX-8350 Vishera @ 4.0 Ghz ASUS Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 @ 1600 Sapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB CM Storm Series Trooper Samsung 840 series 500 GB OS/ Game drive WD Green 2TB Media Drive Thermaltake Black Widow 850W PSU
Felicia Day has been replaced by Simone Simons as my future wife. Incredible voice!
" And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy.'"- John F. Kennedy
"NUKE-ular. It's pronounced NUKE-ular."- Homer Simpson
AMD FX-8350 Vishera @ 4.0 Ghz ASUS Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 @ 1600 Sapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB CM Storm Series Trooper Samsung 840 series 500 GB OS/ Game drive WD Green 2TB Media Drive Thermaltake Black Widow 850W PSU
When I was seventeen years old, I saw a fellow worker die. Electrocuted. An accident.
We gathered together afterwards and assessed what had happened. Everyone was in a state of shock, forgive the pun. I had never seen anybody die in front of me.
The company sent everybody home. I remember getting in the car and plugging in an 8 track tape, and this is the song that played:
Pat Tillman (1976-2004): 4 years Arizona State University, graduated with high honors. 5 seasons National Football League player, Arizona Cardinals. Forever United States Army Ranger.
Pat Tillman (1976-2004): 4 years Arizona State University, graduated with high honors. 5 seasons National Football League player, Arizona Cardinals. Forever United States Army Ranger.