I find that every good music thread needs an absolutely horrible song to balance things out.
And so, I present the following by The Chemical Brothers. I wish they had fallen into a vat of very corrosive chemicals prior to recording this atrocity.
Pat Tillman (1976-2004): 4 years Arizona State University, graduated with high honors. 5 seasons National Football League player, Arizona Cardinals. Forever United States Army Ranger.
Last edited by NavyNuke99; 07/31/1006:09 PM. Reason: Whoops! Embedding disabled!
" And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy.'"- John F. Kennedy
"NUKE-ular. It's pronounced NUKE-ular."- Homer Simpson
AMD FX-8350 Vishera @ 4.0 Ghz ASUS Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 @ 1600 Sapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB CM Storm Series Trooper Samsung 840 series 500 GB OS/ Game drive WD Green 2TB Media Drive Thermaltake Black Widow 850W PSU
Dig this Nixer, real cool cats :-) hehe check out that bass ..always wanted one, but my Les & Jazz are gonna have to do. I don't think I can sit on em like that tho ...might screw up the jacks! ;=D
"The abbot says we should be grateful to you for a number of things. He said it was thanks to you that we rediscovered the whole moral universe that we had been in danger of forgetting—courage, sacrifice, faith . . .” — From a forgotten Man-Kzin Wars book