SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 3
Hop To
Page 15 of 205 1 2 … 13 14 15 16 17 … 204 205
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 6,079
T
Sexy Beast
Hotshot
Sexy Beast
Hotshot
T Offline
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 6,079
Nice one Nixer. Some great stuff there mate.

SD


From the hills rebounding
Let this war cry sounding
Summon all at Cambria's call
The mighty force surrounding

Men of Harlech onto glory
This shall ever be your story
Keep these fighting words before ye
Welshmen never yield
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,699
N
One Man Wolfpack
Hotshot
One Man Wolfpack
Hotshot
N Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,699
Happy Sunday morning, y'all!



" And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy.'"- John F. Kennedy

"NUKE-ular. It's pronounced NUKE-ular."- Homer Simpson

AMD FX-8350 Vishera @ 4.0 Ghz
ASUS Sabertooth 990FX R2.0
2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 @ 1600
Sapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB
CM Storm Series Trooper
Samsung 840 series 500 GB OS/ Game drive
WD Green 2TB Media Drive
Thermaltake Black Widow 850W PSU
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 17,481
Likes: 8
Scaliwag and Survivor
Veteran
Scaliwag and Survivor
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 17,481
Likes: 8
It's me



'After about twenty years of having one, I am now convinced that, for the most part, smartphones may be the dumbest thing man has ever invented!"

"There's a sucker born every minute."
Phineas Taylor Barnum

Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 6,079
T
Sexy Beast
Hotshot
Sexy Beast
Hotshot
T Offline
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 6,079
This is a great tune, but you have to listen to the lyrics.



SD


From the hills rebounding
Let this war cry sounding
Summon all at Cambria's call
The mighty force surrounding

Men of Harlech onto glory
This shall ever be your story
Keep these fighting words before ye
Welshmen never yield
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 15,827
M
Dread pirate Mace
Veteran
Dread pirate Mace
Veteran
M Offline
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 15,827

Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 6,079
T
Sexy Beast
Hotshot
Sexy Beast
Hotshot
T Offline
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 6,079
This is another great track.
I love UB40.....seen them in concert quite a few times and they are brilliant.



SD


From the hills rebounding
Let this war cry sounding
Summon all at Cambria's call
The mighty force surrounding

Men of Harlech onto glory
This shall ever be your story
Keep these fighting words before ye
Welshmen never yield
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 18,549
P
Veteran
Veteran
P Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 18,549
It;s just my mood..


Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 6,079
T
Sexy Beast
Hotshot
Sexy Beast
Hotshot
T Offline
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 6,079
Mace great song, but I am not sure about the vid that goes with it. I was at some of the Poll tax protests. And with the Miners in teh 80's and it was bloody hard to see shiot going on.
But I digress. Wasn't this Mr Cash's last album?

SD


From the hills rebounding
Let this war cry sounding
Summon all at Cambria's call
The mighty force surrounding

Men of Harlech onto glory
This shall ever be your story
Keep these fighting words before ye
Welshmen never yield
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 6,079
T
Sexy Beast
Hotshot
Sexy Beast
Hotshot
T Offline
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 6,079
Sorry bu I think this video is just brilliant, not the song so much , but just the vid.



OK the song is OK too.

SD


From the hills rebounding
Let this war cry sounding
Summon all at Cambria's call
The mighty force surrounding

Men of Harlech onto glory
This shall ever be your story
Keep these fighting words before ye
Welshmen never yield
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 18,549
P
Veteran
Veteran
P Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 18,549
Very influential movie when I was growing up.


Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 6,079
T
Sexy Beast
Hotshot
Sexy Beast
Hotshot
T Offline
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 6,079
Piper. Easy Rider is great with a fantastic soundtrack, not sure about it's message, But I Love this one from the movie.



and I just thought I'd add this one to the pot.



SD


From the hills rebounding
Let this war cry sounding
Summon all at Cambria's call
The mighty force surrounding

Men of Harlech onto glory
This shall ever be your story
Keep these fighting words before ye
Welshmen never yield
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 18,549
P
Veteran
Veteran
P Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 18,549

Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 6,079
T
Sexy Beast
Hotshot
Sexy Beast
Hotshot
T Offline
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 6,079
Try this smile



Awsome.

SD


From the hills rebounding
Let this war cry sounding
Summon all at Cambria's call
The mighty force surrounding

Men of Harlech onto glory
This shall ever be your story
Keep these fighting words before ye
Welshmen never yield
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 18,549
P
Veteran
Veteran
P Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 18,549
This is better. (if they ever remove this vid from utube I will be pissed)


Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 18,549
P
Veteran
Veteran
P Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 18,549

Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 6,079
T
Sexy Beast
Hotshot
Sexy Beast
Hotshot
T Offline
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 6,079
Piper, as usual, you are the man. I wish I was there.


From the hills rebounding
Let this war cry sounding
Summon all at Cambria's call
The mighty force surrounding

Men of Harlech onto glory
This shall ever be your story
Keep these fighting words before ye
Welshmen never yield
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 18,549
P
Veteran
Veteran
P Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 18,549
Same song, different style - all very good!


Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 18,549
P
Veteran
Veteran
P Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 18,549
Originally Posted By: the soupdragon
Piper, as usual, you are the man. I wish I was there.


Friend, it's too hot over here for you I'm sure smile 102 degrees F last weekend........

Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 6,079
T
Sexy Beast
Hotshot
Sexy Beast
Hotshot
T Offline
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 6,079
For some reason I like Kenny.



I know Jonny Cash did a version of this but I find Kennys much more musical.

SD


From the hills rebounding
Let this war cry sounding
Summon all at Cambria's call
The mighty force surrounding

Men of Harlech onto glory
This shall ever be your story
Keep these fighting words before ye
Welshmen never yield
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 6,079
T
Sexy Beast
Hotshot
Sexy Beast
Hotshot
T Offline
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 6,079
I'm sweatin' just thinking about it smile

"wheeew"

SD


From the hills rebounding
Let this war cry sounding
Summon all at Cambria's call
The mighty force surrounding

Men of Harlech onto glory
This shall ever be your story
Keep these fighting words before ye
Welshmen never yield
Page 15 of 205 1 2 … 13 14 15 16 17 … 204 205

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
Football
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 02:42 AM
Flags
by Terl9999 - 09/15/26 10:03 PM
September 15th Battle of Britain Day.
by RedToo - 09/15/26 08:06 PM
Population Patterns
by PanzerMeyer - 09/15/26 03:43 PM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,075,057 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1