Stevie Ray Vaughan's cover of "Superstition". Muy bueno!
Cheers!
Rick...
"We are extending ourselves in Space and Time not because of capitalism or socialism but in spite of them. The Right/Left Capitalist/Socialist establishments are psychologically unprepared for our emerging situation in Time and Space." - F. M. Esfandiary, Upwingers
Now to bring us more up to date I give you ..............(drumroll) RadioHead!(tshh)
I love this track, probably my Favoriite From these guys, although they do have a great repetoire. Creep is a great track too, if you dont know it take a listen to it.
SD
From the hills rebounding Let this war cry sounding Summon all at Cambria's call The mighty force surrounding
Men of Harlech onto glory This shall ever be your story Keep these fighting words before ye Welshmen never yield
I love this peice of music. I could say all the BS about missing my dad and all that. But it is a great song, Oh and I miss my dad, gone 8 years now. But I loved this song before he went. So enjoy and please make the most of you dad, you never know when he migh be gon from your life, and when he's gone he's gone for good. I feel really sad now but at least I was there when he went. God bless.
SD
From the hills rebounding Let this war cry sounding Summon all at Cambria's call The mighty force surrounding
Men of Harlech onto glory This shall ever be your story Keep these fighting words before ye Welshmen never yield
Please forget all about Res Dogs. This is a fantastic song, ruined by being placed into a nasty place in a film made by some hollywood dickhead. great group, great song.
SD
From the hills rebounding Let this war cry sounding Summon all at Cambria's call The mighty force surrounding
Men of Harlech onto glory This shall ever be your story Keep these fighting words before ye Welshmen never yield
I remember I was in Spain when Live Aid was on. This is a great song from a great singer. Paul Young used to be the lead singer in a band called the Q-Tips, and they stayed at my mates house once, maybe my claim to fame
SD
From the hills rebounding Let this war cry sounding Summon all at Cambria's call The mighty force surrounding
Men of Harlech onto glory This shall ever be your story Keep these fighting words before ye Welshmen never yield