SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 1,630
C
Member
Member
C Offline
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 1,630
Yup, I hope I'll follow your path guys, because I must admit I've been a total wreck for one week there.


Murphy's Law says, "Whatever can go wrong, will, and when you least expect it."
(And, of course, we all know that Murphy was an aviator.)

*aka Flying-V*
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,900
G
Senior Member
Senior Member
G Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,900
I hate that my first ever tax return is really really convoluted to the point where I'm not even sure what country I'm resident in (both, maybe???).

Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 6,493
J
Wurkin' man
Hotshot
Wurkin' man
Hotshot
J Offline
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 6,493
insects...of every species.
people that don't know how to drive, or drive recklessly i.e. talking on cell phones
90% of TV; most of the crap on the tube isn't worth the time it took to think it up
cell phones/cell companies that are gouging people who just want a damn phone that dials numbers and receives calls.

Joined: May 2008
Posts: 2,421
V
Member
Member
V Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 2,421
Homeboys and hip hop.

Hate is not a strong enough word, in fact there isn't a word in existence strong enough.

Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 12,417
Likes: 12
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 12,417
Likes: 12
I hate people who stare or just have no concept of personal space, both things you can expect to encounter a lot where I live.

Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 10,845
J
Veteran
Veteran
J Offline
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 10,845
Originally Posted By: Para_Bellum
Stupid people. They're everywhere.



Just what I hate to. Its a Plague and getting worse. Surrounded by them draining my brain
when forced to think for them. God help us all, they are taking over. attack


Erebus Full Tower:Windows 7 Ult 64bit:Intel� Core� i7
3930K Processor(6x 3.20GHz)32GB[4 GB X8] DDR3-1866:GPU
NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan 6GB:1.5Kw PSU: 43" Sceptre 4k:
LG Blu-ray burner,: hd1/750GB,hd2/2TB,hd3/1TB,hd4/1TB,HD5/4TB

Youtube videos
Flickr Photos
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 24,718
Measured in Llamathrusts
Lifer
Measured in Llamathrusts
Lifer
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 24,718
I hate the fact that for a person so young I am so completely jaded at the things people do to themselves and one another that I cannot summon the energy required to actively hate anything.

Irritated, agitated, even highly peeved is possible, but hate is beyond my capacity.

I'm beginning to think the peak of enlightment those mountain top Buddhist guys go on about is really just a state of deep disinterest wrapped in a thick coat of apathy.


The opinions of this poster are largely based on facts and portray a possible version of the actual events.

More dumb stuff at http://www.darts-page.com

From Laser:
"The forum is the place where combat (real time) flight simulator fans come to play turn based strategy combat."
Dart #2864316 09/21/09 02:41 AM
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 18,549
P
Veteran
Veteran
P Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 18,549
I don't hate much.

1) mis-treatment of children
2) people who park in handicapped spots (that don't need to)
3) peas

Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 24,718
Measured in Llamathrusts
Lifer
Measured in Llamathrusts
Lifer
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 24,718
Okay, I stand corrected.

I have lots of absolute, raw rage at people who willfully harm women and children.

I used to hate people who parked in handicapped spots when they don't need them. Now I carry a valve stem puller in my truck.


The opinions of this poster are largely based on facts and portray a possible version of the actual events.

More dumb stuff at http://www.darts-page.com

From Laser:
"The forum is the place where combat (real time) flight simulator fans come to play turn based strategy combat."
Dart #2864326 09/21/09 03:10 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 13,300
Likes: 3
N
Veteran
Veteran
N Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 13,300
Likes: 3
Originally Posted By: Dart


I used to hate people who parked in handicapped spots when they don't need them. Now I carry a valve stem puller in my truck.


I like it! But carry a valve core removal tool as well, for the people who have steel valve stems. Or just knock it off with a hammer.


Phil

"The abbot says we should be grateful to you for a number of things. He said it was thanks to you that we rediscovered the whole moral universe that we had been in danger of forgetting—courage, sacrifice, faith . . .” — From a forgotten Man-Kzin Wars book
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,588
G
Member
Member
G Offline
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,588
Panzermyer for starting all this top five crap :-P


All right, sweethearts, what are you waiting for? Breakfast in bed? Another glorious day in the corps! A day in the Marine Corps is like a day on the farm. Every meal's a banquet! Every paycheck a fortune! Every formation a parade! I LOVE the corps!
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,026
Likes: 66
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,026
Likes: 66
Originally Posted By: gallycadet
Panzermyer for starting all this top five crap :-P


Hey, that was 20mm who started the first top 5 thread! biggrin


“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 6,737
Likes: 1
B
Hotshot
Hotshot
B Offline
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 6,737
Likes: 1
Originally Posted By: PanzerMeyer
�Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.�


I hate that movie.

v6,
boNes


"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,233
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,233
There's only two things I hate in this world.
People who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch!

oh yeah I remember one more.

Nazis..I hate those guys

Last edited by Torpo; 09/21/09 08:03 PM.
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,026
Likes: 66
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,026
Likes: 66
Originally Posted By: Torpo
There's only two things I hate in this world.
People who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch!

oh yeah I remember one more.

Nazis..I hate those guys


biggrin

How about Joe Isuzu? You hate him too?

My god, I cant believe I pulled that 80's pop cultural reference out of my ass.


“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 819
C
Member
Member
C Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 819
Originally Posted By: Scylla
Harry Reid

Nancy Pelosi

Keith Olbermann

Janeane Garofalo

any brain-dead individual, actually


You're a good man.

Let's add:

Chris Mathews
Robert Gibbs

Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044
Likes: 26
W
Lifer
Lifer
W Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044
Likes: 26
Originally Posted By: PanzerMeyer
Originally Posted By: Torpo
There's only two things I hate in this world.
People who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch!

oh yeah I remember one more.

Nazis..I hate those guys


biggrin

How about Joe Isuzu? You hate him too?

My god, I cant believe I pulled that 80's pop cultural reference out of my ass.

I always got a kick out of those commercials.





http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Joe+Isuzu&search_type=&aq=f


Wheels


Cheers wave
Wheelsup_cavu

Mission4Today (Campaigns, Missions, and Skins for IL-2)
Planes of Fame Air Museum | March Field Air Museum | Palm Springs Air Museum
J
JESC
Unregistered
JESC
Unregistered
J
1. I hate people who are dishonest and make things up. (I always try to recount things that happened to me as accurately as possible. To converse with someone who make things up gives me the strong urge to just walk out.)

2. I hate people who don't have any regard/sensitivity for others whatsoever. Whether it be on the road, acting like you're the only person/car in the whole world or in the grocery.

3. I hate people who eagerly display their righteousness by hurting others. Like when someone makes a mistake, some people are so eager to chastise the person just to advertise their integrity.

Ex: In the country I live in now, someone went into a dental clinic and took money from the secretary. Not by force but he waited for the right moment and just grabbed what he could. He got caught. The secretary's husband was a police officer and he came immediately.

The guy was handcuffed and the officer kept hitting him on the face saying things like, "You're immoral.", "People work and you just come in and steal their hard earned money." later on his face was all bloated and bleeding. People around were nodding and the officer was so proud of his integrity displayed by hurting someone.

Well, if he was angry at the thief because his wife was placed in some danger I could understand that and tolerate it. But to babble on about righteousness and sense of morals when you yourself are executing some sort of police brutality outside the law is hypocrisy.

I would have respected him more if he hit the guy while saying "That was my wife. I care about her."


4. My paranoia. I envy posters here who share their work. i.e. performances in band, new article, new caricature (was that the user fritz?), their drawing etc.

I have composed songs, done some paintings for a mod, and reviewed tough classical pieces I played when I was 15. I wanted to post a vid of me playing Moonlight sonata 3rd movement and entitle it "What do you think?", and a vid about my music composition, or a link to the paintings I made for a mod. "What do you think?"

But no, I was thinking, how can I record myself playing the piece without giving away unique markings on my hand? Once I post a vid I'll be looking at my back all the time thinking, did they recognize me from youtube? Is someone stalking me when I made the mod because I shared it in SimhQ, did they connect my painting with the different username I'm using?

Paranoia, the most hated thing I have about myself.

5. I hate it when I get some words wrong (not the intentional ones) in remembering a quote from a movie. (No, I don't like double checking it on the net.)

6. I hate it when my eyes miss some words, signs, or any visual cues. Something seems to be wrong with my eyes sometimes.

7. I hate my imperfect engrish

8. I hate hating.

9. I hate hating, hating hate...

need to stop now... JESC is someone with a lot of hate in his heart.

"I hate my life" - Ed Bighead

Last edited by JESC; 09/22/09 02:42 AM. Reason: I hate editing
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
Steam vs GOG
by Terl9999 - 09/30/26 09:04 PM
It has been a long absence
by Snow46 - 09/30/26 07:36 PM
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
Football
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 02:42 AM
Flags
by Terl9999 - 09/15/26 10:03 PM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,075,508 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1