|
|
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,085
Senior Member
|
|
Senior Member
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,085 |
G and I live in the same city, we never met in person but we joked on Teamspeak about surviving hurricanes and spent last Saturday conquering Chernarus in ArmA2 while Hurricane Bill rained bucks on us. He was VERY active lately in the ArmA2 community and his recent absence was noted but I never expected this. I am floored by his loss.
Rest in peace friend.
"...for who are so free as the sons of the waves?"
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 11,752
Veteran
|
|
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 11,752 |
Tragic to hear. My condolences. 
"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies." - Groucho Marx
“One of the great mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results.” -Milton Friedman
Quem Deus vult perdere, prius dementat
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 3,868
(Formerly Joe Stallin') Senior Member
|
|
(Formerly Joe Stallin') Senior Member
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 3,868 |
My condolences as well, he was a great guy.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 5,376 Likes: 8
Professional Cynic Hotshot
|
|
Professional Cynic Hotshot
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 5,376 Likes: 8 |
My sincere condolences and sympathies to the family.
WOLF
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 4,920
I have a Rather Large Senior Member
|
|
I have a Rather Large Senior Member
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 4,920 |
So very Sorry to hear this RIP Prayers for his family
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 158
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 158 |
I had just started to become an active member here and he was one of the first to befriend me on PS3 and Xlive. Although it was way too short of a time to really know him. I will miss him and feel terrible about this. My deepest sympathies to his family and friends in there loss.
"When the government fears its people, you have freedom,
and when people fear its government, you have tyranny."
Thomas Jefferson
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 904
PSN: Airjawa Member
|
|
PSN: Airjawa Member
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 904 |
Rest in Peace, G. I always had fun playing ArmA with you. Condolences to his family. He will be missed around here for sure.
I will have you shaved, sterilized........and destroyed!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 554
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 554 |
So sorry to hear the news. +G was always a stand-up kind of guy throughout these forums. He will be sorely missed. Total condolences and prayers to his family in their time of sorrow....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 19,794
Veteran
|
|
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 19,794 |
My condolences to his family. I am completely without words with shock.
WARNING: This post contains opinions produced in a facility which also occasionally processes fact products.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 15,827
Dread pirate Mace Veteran
|
|
Dread pirate Mace Veteran
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 15,827 |
Very sad news... Condolences to his family. Rest in peace.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 733
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 733 |
My prayers go out to his family. I always enjoyed playing with +G on Xbox Live. He was always quick to invite me whenever the SimHQ group was playing online. I pray that Kevin is at peace. Brian
"Hit harder than you dare." - Eli
Xbox Live tag: L1ttLeB1RD
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 1,218
4th Horseman of the Apocalypse... Member
|
|
4th Horseman of the Apocalypse... Member
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 1,218 |
This is shocking news, I have gamed with POS for approximately two and a half years from ARMA...He was a genuinely nice dude, my condolences, I am at a loss for words right now...
Rest in Peace Kevin.
RIP Kevin "Positive G" Speichts
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 5,946
Urban Legend Hotshot
|
|
Urban Legend Hotshot
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 5,946 |
I'm not quite sure how I feel about the loss of a virtual friend, but it feels quite "real" to me. It's definitely a loss for our community, that's for sure.
S!
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here."
- Jayne Cobb, "Firefly"
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 10,343
Veteran
|
|
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 10,343 |
You're only young once, but you can be immature forever.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 8,357
Hotshot
|
|
Hotshot
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 8,357 |
Wow , Im stunned, I was talking to him just a week or so ago on XBL about fallout 3  It probably doesnt mean much to most but he was a great guy to game with, very fair and into the spirit of things when so many players are just out to win . One of the few people on my friends list that I'd play any game with if invited . Godspeed +G
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 6,370 Likes: 1
Hotshot
|
|
Hotshot
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 6,370 Likes: 1 |
"No power in the 'verse can stop me!!!"
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 11,188 Likes: 37
Veteran
|
|
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 11,188 Likes: 37 |
This is a shock and a tragedy. My deepest condolences to his family.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 7,856
Hotshot
|
|
Hotshot
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 7,856 |
Animal Mother > Rambo+ChuckNorris
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 597
Shooter Member
|
|
Shooter Member
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 597 |
My condolences to his family.
+G, we will miss you very much!
Too often we focus on the negative or the misfortune of others and in turn neglect to follow through on our own responsibilities as individuals.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 10,845
Veteran
|
|
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 10,845 |
Life is short, Live it like every day is your last. You just never know when your time is up.
RIP.
Erebus Full Tower:Windows 7 Ult 64bit:Intel� Core� i7 3930K Processor(6x 3.20GHz)32GB[4 GB X8] DDR3-1866:GPU NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan 6GB:1.5Kw PSU: 43" Sceptre 4k: LG Blu-ray burner,: hd1/750GB,hd2/2TB,hd3/1TB,hd4/1TB,HD5/4TB Youtube videosFlickr Photos
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
|
Football
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 02:42 AM
|
Flags
by Terl9999 - 09/15/26 10:03 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|