SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 21
L
Junior Member
Junior Member
L Offline
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 21
Is First Eagles plane friendly as the previous series from Thirdwire? In other words can I add some of the WWII planes to this game? I always wanted to have just one sim for props and others for jets or eras. For example Ive kept my WOV package strictly Vietnam era. Ive kept Strike Fighters strictly early era cold war. Wings over Europe contains only late era planes. I would like to keep First Eagles WWI WWII and Korea era friendly.

Thanks in advance.


Lepy the Left


Sim, Scale, and Scratch Modeling, RC Fan, I use home built fighters with working jet engines. All my jets have wireless rotating nose cams, so I can fly via laptop video when my birds go a bit out of range
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 3,148
Likes: 2
P
Senior Member
Senior Member
P Offline
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 3,148
Likes: 2

Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 21
L
Junior Member
Junior Member
L Offline
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 21
Oh my............... how did I miss that one. That Jelly fellow just created the tool of tools for this series.

\:\)


Sim, Scale, and Scratch Modeling, RC Fan, I use home built fighters with working jet engines. All my jets have wireless rotating nose cams, so I can fly via laptop video when my birds go a bit out of range

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
Football
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 02:42 AM
Flags
by Terl9999 - 09/15/26 10:03 PM
September 15th Battle of Britain Day.
by RedToo - 09/15/26 08:06 PM
Population Patterns
by PanzerMeyer - 09/15/26 03:43 PM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,070,555 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1