SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
#2649240 01/09/09 05:10 AM
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 326
C
Member
Member
C Offline
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 326
Yeah, I know its dated but I picked it up at Christmas.. wow. Great game.

Anyone know the order the patches should be applied?

I tried to apply 1.2.. no mods in place.. it tells me it can't determine the version I am running.

Was there a previous patch?

tx

Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

Combat99 #2649292 01/09/09 07:05 AM
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 4,173
F
Senior Member
Senior Member
F Offline
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 4,173
The latest patch is V1.3. You only need to install that, and can be downloaded here. I to just picked it up and finished playing it two days ago. I found my copy for only $1. smile

Flogger23m #2649444 01/09/09 03:52 PM
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 20,834
Lifer
Lifer
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 20,834
I played the demo which was pretty fun. Never got around to buying the full product though for some reason.

Stormtrooper #2649683 01/09/09 08:54 PM
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 326
C
Member
Member
C Offline
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 326
Odd. I DL and run 1.3 patch and I get the same message

"Setup cannot determine the version of your installation" is more or less it..

No mods. Not using a crack, about halfway thru the game.

Combat99 #2649877 01/10/09 02:30 AM
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 4,173
F
Senior Member
Senior Member
F Offline
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 4,173
Yes, that is odd. If all else fails, back up your profiles and uninstall/reinstall.

Flogger23m #2650711 01/11/09 08:46 PM
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 2,841
Likes: 2
Senior Member
Senior Member
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 2,841
Likes: 2
I just re-installed my copy last week. I've had it since close to when the game 1st came out, and I also had no problem installing the 1.3 patch.

Having just recently played through COD 1 and its expansion, I went to COD 2 next for comparison. While the graphics were certainly better, I'm not sure I liked their decision to eliminate health packs and go to an auto-save system. Still a fun shooter though.


Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a vulgar brawl.

Moderated by  Meatsheild, RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
Football
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 02:42 AM
Flags
by Terl9999 - 09/15/26 10:03 PM
September 15th Battle of Britain Day.
by RedToo - 09/15/26 08:06 PM
Population Patterns
by PanzerMeyer - 09/15/26 03:43 PM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,070,768 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1