SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,035
Likes: 66
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,035
Likes: 66
Originally Posted By: Weasel_Keeper
Wife grabbed her claws into me and gave me a huge honey-do list. Been painting, patching, fixing my house all week so we can put it on the market.



Doesn't sound like a ringing endorsement for marriage huh? biggrin

Best of luck with selling your home with these current market conditions.

Last edited by PanzerMeyer; 10/27/08 05:20 PM.

“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 12,110
P
Veteran
Veteran
P Offline
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 12,110
Some of us (but it's open to all) simply moved to our little backup forum.

It's given out by www.invisionfree.com, ad supported, no cost.

So we set one up a few years back for our old Chrome Hounds Clan.
A few of the regulars from the Console 'sims' forum hung out there and passed the time.


Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 10,790
W
SimHQ Forums Manager
Veteran
SimHQ Forums Manager
Veteran
W Offline
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 10,790
Originally Posted By: PanzerMeyer
Originally Posted By: Weasel_Keeper
Wife grabbed her claws into me and gave me a huge honey-do list. Been painting, patching, fixing my house all week so we can put it on the market.



Doesn't sound like a ringing endorsement for marriage huh? biggrin

Best of luck with selling your home with these current market conditions.


Nah, it's a great marriage and I'd actually been planning on working on the house last week. I even put off an autocross racing event (last of the year) to work on the house.

The market conditions seem to vary. Here in Indiana it's not too bad, but then again our housing is very affordable compared to the crazy markets like the east coast, FL, CA, etc. For example...the house I'm going to offer on ia a 2,880 sqft, 5-6 bedroom/2 bath with full basement and full walk up attic on 1.5 acres in the country. They're asking $107k. smile

Houses in my general area of the city have been selling fairly easlily so I'm hoping mine will too. I'm only asking for what I owe, and maybe just a little more so I can get out from under it and move.


"Cave Putorium!"
SoWW #2485
Beware the Weasel
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,035
Likes: 66
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,035
Likes: 66
Originally Posted By: Weasel_Keeper

The market conditions seem to vary. Here in Indiana it's not too bad, but then again our housing is very affordable compared to the crazy markets like the east coast, FL, CA, etc. For example...the house I'm going to offer on ia a 2,880 sqft, 5-6 bedroom/2 bath with full basement and full walk up attic on 1.5 acres in the country. They're asking $107k. smile



I think I almost dropped over dead just now. 107k wont even get you a one bedroom condo in Miami right now and that's AFTER they've dropped in price big time.


“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 380
A
=FI=Squadron
Member
=FI=Squadron
Member
A Offline
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 380
497 commands jawdrop


Well done, Ghost.

Sometimes I wish to have CH products WinkNGrin

Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 11,575
D
Master of the Weird
Veteran
Master of the Weird
Veteran
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 11,575
Well besides work, I went to see the Renault F1 Roadshow in Lisbon this weekend:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=renault+roadshow&search_sort=video_date_uploaded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9slv1n2582c&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYOAblrNrCo

driving

There's nothing like seeing an F1 car at 200 Km/h on a city street right in front of you.

thumbsup


�2010-oo All Your rights belong to Me

By reading this You acknowledge that Your body and soul, including all your worldly possessions, are now property of this poster. Any unauthorized use of them will be punished.
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,403
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,403
Clicked on the refresh button


"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." -Robert E. Howard, The Tower of the Elephant
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,035
Likes: 66
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,035
Likes: 66
Originally Posted By: SpongeBob55
Clicked on the refresh button


I figure you would have shaved your eyebrows again.


“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 22,410
L
(Heterosexual)Tchaikovsky Ballet Fan
Lifer
(Heterosexual)Tchaikovsky Ballet Fan
Lifer
L Offline
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 22,410
I . . . I don't remember anything. Except a bright light and then darkness. When I regained consciousness, SimHQ had changed its appearance, I found an implant in the back of my neck, and several eggs were missing from my fridge. I know what you're thinking, but don't worry . . . I have enough eggs until payday.


The issue is not p*ssy. The issue is monkey.
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,403
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,403
Originally Posted By: PanzerMeyer
Originally Posted By: SpongeBob55
Clicked on the refresh button


I figure you would have shaved your eyebrows again.
Nope, I am very careful with the clippers these days. I did cut my hair and watched my dad get a cardiac catheterization done. I was at his Doctors cath lab and they were taking dad back. His doc said, wanna watch? I said sure. He ask if dad minded and he didn't. They "cleaned" me up and in we went. That was really really neat to see, he was awake the whole time and I could see the inside of his heart. The wouldn't let me watch the next day when they put the stint in. He has a colonoscopy coming up but I think I will pass.


"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." -Robert E. Howard, The Tower of the Elephant
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 5,946
Urban Legend
Hotshot
Urban Legend
Hotshot
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 5,946
Well, what I've done virtually:

Brother in Arms: Earned in Blood: (in preparation for Hell's Highway)

Far Cry 2: (I can't actually play it however due to the permanent Mouse Acceleration "feature"!)

Penumbra: Overture

Tomb Raider: Anniversary

Space Quest: The Sarien Encounter: (Yup, you heard me!)

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines

Supreme Commander


My girl stays w/ me 3 days outta the week and I'm goin' to school part-time, so that takes up 2/3's of my free time. I've also been job hunting and although I finally found a job, I won't start for another 2 weeks (No, I'm not workin' for Oleg!)!


"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here."

- Jayne Cobb, "Firefly"
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,035
Likes: 66
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,035
Likes: 66
Originally Posted By: letterboy1
I . . . I don't remember anything. Except a bright light and then darkness. When I regained consciousness, SimHQ had changed its appearance, I found an implant in the back of my neck, and several eggs were missing from my fridge. I know what you're thinking, but don't worry . . . I have enough eggs until payday.


LMAO!! I love how you've embraced the show to such an extent that its now permeating your every thought. biggrin


“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 2,111
V
Wasteland Wanderer
Member
Wasteland Wanderer
Member
V Offline
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 2,111
Originally Posted By: Brennus
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines


I Shelved this one some time ago, but I know that work on the unofficial patches has been ongoing since then. I've been interested in playing VTMB again, but would like to hear from somebody who has some current experience with the unofficial patches. Which version do you use, and how is it?


It was 1990, give or take, I don't remember
When the news of revolution hit the air
The girls hadn't even started taking down our posters
When the boys started cutting off their hair

The radio stations all decided angst was finally old enough
It ought to have a proper home
Dead, fat, or rich, nobody�s left to #%&*$#
About the goings on in self destructive zones

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 9,156
D
Hotshot
Hotshot
D Offline
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 9,156
Became a couch potato.


Life is tough. Life is tougher when you are stupid. - John Wayne
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 2,111
V
Wasteland Wanderer
Member
Wasteland Wanderer
Member
V Offline
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 2,111
I had already accomplished that one before the down time. hahaha


It was 1990, give or take, I don't remember
When the news of revolution hit the air
The girls hadn't even started taking down our posters
When the boys started cutting off their hair

The radio stations all decided angst was finally old enough
It ought to have a proper home
Dead, fat, or rich, nobody�s left to #%&*$#
About the goings on in self destructive zones

Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 5,946
Urban Legend
Hotshot
Urban Legend
Hotshot
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 5,946
Originally Posted By: vault_dweller
I Shelved this one some time ago, but I know that work on the unofficial patches has been ongoing since then. I've been interested in playing VTMB again, but would like to hear from somebody who has some current experience with the unofficial patches. Which version do you use, and how is it?

I'm usin' the "Unofficial Patch v5.7". I'm gonna be honest w/ you, I'm not a hardcore RPGer, so I don't care much for "game lore" inaccuracies and the such. I've been waiting for an "Unofficial Patch" w/ minimal bug reports and v5.7 looks like a winner! I've only played a few hours 'til now, so I have no previous experience and whatever the "Unofficial Patch" includes is all new to me. Since you can download 2 versions of the "Unofficial Patch", one w/ new content and one w/ just bug fixes, you can't go wrong...

Like I said, this version has had the least amount of bug reports so far, so this is the version I'm stickin' with.


"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here."

- Jayne Cobb, "Firefly"
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 20,834
Lifer
Lifer
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 20,834
Originally Posted By: Stormtrooper
Bought Brothers in Arms Hells Highway for full retail (with action figure)


Hell yeah that's cool ST. I got one too. biggrin

Sgt Matt Baker at his finest.



Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,588
G
Member
Member
G Offline
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,588
Originally Posted By: PanzerMeyer
I was in Orlando, Florida enjoying some of the Disney theme parks for four days. I also did some ArmA with the SimHQ guys and played some RS: Vegas 2.

Wow Ghost, 497 commands for Black Shark? Does that beat Falcon 4?


That's Hysterical, I was in Orlando at exactly the same time as well.


All right, sweethearts, what are you waiting for? Breakfast in bed? Another glorious day in the corps! A day in the Marine Corps is like a day on the farm. Every meal's a banquet! Every paycheck a fortune! Every formation a parade! I LOVE the corps!
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,035
Likes: 66
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,035
Likes: 66
Originally Posted By: Stormtrooper

Sgt Matt Baker at his finest.




Uh, is that hair coming out the sides of his head? It sure looks like it!


“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 5,946
Urban Legend
Hotshot
Urban Legend
Hotshot
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 5,946
I was thinkin' the same thing...


"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here."

- Jayne Cobb, "Firefly"
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
J-B Weld
by Terl9999 - 10/02/26 11:54 PM
Cydonia Mars
by Terl9999 - 10/01/26 07:22 AM
Steam vs GOG
by Terl9999 - 09/30/26 09:04 PM
It has been a long absence
by Snow46 - 09/30/26 07:36 PM
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,078,049 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1