SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
#2161978 03/17/07 03:32 PM
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,194
E
Member
Member
E Offline
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,194
I've searched several different forums (fora?) and so far it seems that ArmA does not recognise multiple controllers. I use a MSFF2 with an X45 throttle and CH Pro pedals. I really would like to configure all three controllers for helo ops. Is this possible? Has anybody managed it?

Cheers all,

WB.


I'm Spartacus.
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

Joined: Apr 2000
Posts: 2,165
R
Member
Member
R Offline
Joined: Apr 2000
Posts: 2,165
I don't think it does, hopefully they can fix it in a patch otherwise it could leave a lot of users high and dry. I had to combine my Fighterstick, Pro Throttle, Pro Pedals and Multi Function Panel into one device to get it working properly.

Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 43
H
Junior Member
Junior Member
H Offline
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 43
Its not possible ArmeA picks 1 the from the list of USB controllers connected in the Games Controllers list, they have said they will fix it in a future patch but didnt say when.


Hotdognzz
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,194
E
Member
Member
E Offline
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,194
It is as I thought then. It's a shame and an apparently major oversight by the developers imho. Although, having said that, I suppose most of the controlling is done via the keyboard so it is understandable.

I have managed to map several of the main flight control keystrokes using the Saitek profiler software so, although not perfect, I can use my stick and throttle in a more conventional way. Almost!

Cheers,

WB.


I'm Spartacus.

Moderated by  Meatsheild, RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
Steam vs GOG
by Terl9999 - 09/30/26 09:04 PM
It has been a long absence
by Snow46 - 09/30/26 07:36 PM
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
Football
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 02:42 AM
Flags
by Terl9999 - 09/15/26 10:03 PM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,075,380 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1