SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone can tell me how to make a mission wiht the UME that can be played for more than four pilots over Internet???

Gawl.

http://www2.gratisweb.com/web_gawl

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sir
Check our admin info page. Wombat is working on that problem. He's got a file there.

------------------
Laketrout_195th
http://bblacksheep.homestead.com/BlackSheep.html

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Laketrout_195th I try to download the article that you say that have in you web page, but I get a error, the navigator doesn't find the file in the server!

Can you send us the article by e-mail, please?

My e-mail is [email protected]

Dzec.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sir
Tried to send to your Email. My email is down again. So I went into the admin page and fixed the file, it's good to go now. Added it friday night, thats our fly and drink night. might have had something to do with it not working.

------------------
Laketrout_195th
http://bblacksheep.homestead.com/BlackSheep.html

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thansk, I have the file yet!

We want to translate it into spanish and put it in the our scuadron's page. Can I do it? we put a sentence that indicates the original author of the document.

Dzec

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sir
I don't see a problem with that. It's Wombat's brain child he requested I put it up for others to download.


------------------
Laketrout_195th
http://bblacksheep.homestead.com/BlackSheep.html

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope it works for you Gawl. We have yet to get more than four of us together to test it out. But it has worked, at least as flyable online for two at a time.
I have to give a BIG Thanks and an <<>> to SLikk for showing me how to get into the DME and modify it. Without him it wouldn't have been possible!

------------------
Wombat_195'th
http://bblacksheep.homestead.com/BlackSheep.html


Moderated by  RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
Cydonia Mars
by Terl9999 - 10/01/26 07:22 AM
Steam vs GOG
by Terl9999 - 09/30/26 09:04 PM
It has been a long absence
by Snow46 - 09/30/26 07:36 PM
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
Football
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 02:42 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,076,641 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1