My most major old-age illness is needing a Heart Valve replaced -- eventually. But, I'm a patient at Cleveland Clinic Main Campus which is supposedly one of the best in the whole World for that procedure. I see them every 6 months for substantial testing to see if I need it yet. Since there is a 5% chance of serious complications (including death), they won't do it until its absolutely required to keep me going.
Turns out, my Championship Level Ballroom Dancing Career was very, very heart strenuous (my highest heart rates were over 200BPM). It has left me with a Heart that is big, strong, and plenty good enough even running at half the capacity it should have.
Meantime, I get checked for many different things during many different visits -- each type is twice a year -- a different expert for each one. Next two are January 19 and January 20.
I mainly worry that a "Cancer" will sneak in on me -- my mother and all my "still alive" friends have already had Cancer and survived. The dead friends all died from Cancer. One didn't find out until he only had 6 weeks left.
Sapphire Pulse RX7900XTX, 3 monitors = 24"P (180hz/1080p) + Samsung 32" Odyssey Neo G7 4K 1000R Curved (165Hz/4K/2160p) + 24"P (180hz/1080p), AMD R9-9950X, 64GB [email protected], GIGABYTE X870E AORUS Master MB, ( 4x M.2 SSD + 2xSSD + 2xHD) = ~58TB storage, 1300W PSU, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower, ASUS RT-AX89X 6000Mbps WiFi router, VKB Gladiator WW2 Stick, Pedals, G.Skill RGB KB, EVGA X20 Mouse, W11 Pro
|