Inspired by PM.s first game thread, which sim for you has the most effective rose-tintiness?

For me - honourable mentions go to Longbow 2 and B-17.

But the winner for me is Tornado for the Amiga. I very deliberately have not sought out videos or anything for this as my memory is that it was amazing and immersive, and that's how it will stay smile

My favourite detail was remembering making multi-element missions, with each flight's waypoints and targets set up, first wave taking out defences & radar etc and later waves (me + wingmen) taking out high value targets defended by those defences. I could set these up to the SECOND, so that I could see earlier flights flashing across in the distance as I made my rapid approaches. smile

In my mind it seemed like DCS but I expect it looks like arse now, maybe 8 colours and maybe 5 fps, cockpit like a Lego image.


"They might look the same, but they don't taste the same."