They mentioned a couple of times predicting his “end”, with Kosh sending him a message on day of the dead telling him where to go. Plus no body was found. Either they’re going for a Christ figure...a stretch with Sheridan...or they left it open for the mythology if not an actual following story. If all that was going to happen was literally he’d “just stop” there wouldbe no point in his instructions. Who knows. Makes for a more interesting story.
They were dropped by the channel, UPN, IIRC, so had to rush an ending at season 4. Then TNT picked them up. Claudia had already made a commitment so had to be written out. With the way season 4 ended for her, it was kind of fitting. I agree she was missed. Scoggins wasn’t bad, but it’s hard to walk in on the final season of a complex show and blend in.
In S5, I notice Londo lost the gray hair, at least at the point I’m at. For some reason Sheridan has red hair. LOL I’ve only seen this season twice, I usually stop at the end of season 4 when I’ve watched before.
·Steam:
Raw Kryptonite ·MWO & Elite Dangerous:
Defcon Won ·Meager youtube channel·Intel i5-9600K
·EVGA GTX1070 FTW 8GB
·EVGA CLC 120 Cooler
·16 GB Patriot Memory VIPER 4 3000MHz
·GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO WiFi Mobo
· CORSAIR CARBIDE AIR 540 case
·BenQ BL3200PT monitor