Hi. I’ve got VoiceAttack working fairly dependably now. I have discovered that I can use the SteamVR virtual desktop for editing VA commands. I am using a button push to start VA listening for commands. I say “computer” to start commands if I am too lazy to push the button. For some of us time is not on our side so waiting for Mk2 or Mk3 of Oculus development might not be prudent. TBH I see CV1 resolution as adequate to my needs. I haven’t flown BoK on my monitor since getting the Rift. Watching shadows and sunlight play over canopy and instrument panel and looking up at scratches on a canopy that seems only an inch or two above my head is an amazing experience. As I mentioned in an earlier post flight record playback in VR is an under appreciated aspect of VR implementation in BoK. It can present a “God’s eye” 360 degree view of the battle area. I am just glad to have such a technology realized in my lifetime. I now view TrackiR as being obsolete and horribly expensive for what it does.
Last edited by Frogyy2; 01/03/18 04:58 AM.