I see that Steel Fury is on sale at GamersGate (finally...been waiting for a few years now). Seems like a lot of hassle to get it running with all the mods. I tried getting SF 3.2 to download from the above link but it wouldn't work. Tried the demo. It runs, but I could only get it to run in 640x480 (even with the settings in Nvidia Control Panel set). I have a GTX 1060 and I read that this game doesn't like Nvidia cards. Has anyone recently installed and been able to play this with the mods?
Last edited by aleader; 11/17/17 07:18 PM.
I mean, I guess it would just be a guy who you know, grabs bananas and runs. Or, um, a banana that grabs things. I don't know. Why would a banana grab another banana? Those are the kind of questions I just don't want to answer. -Michael Bluth
|