....sorry for late response, RL kept me busy. You are right, i copied the whole WOFF folder from C: to E: ,i must have changed the default path, though i can't remember. However, after the recent crash i did a complete reinstall, carefully following OBD instructions which included registry cleaning via toolbox. So what can i do ? Changing the directory structure back to standard wouldn't be a good idea, i presume ? Right now im saving the essential files every 5 missions.
Correct me if I am wrong, but it seems you are saying that when you did a complete re-install you changed the directory destination from the "default" location, to the one you identified earlier to me in this thread, is that correct? If so, then the registry entries would match the current location and everything would be fine.
Since you manually copied the whole WOFF folder from C: to E:, I suspect the OBD instructions for reinstall would not be aware of the files that were manually moved and they would need to be deleted manually by you. Failure to do so may have some negative effects.
I can only suggest that if you do a full install again, let WOFF set the default directory structure on the "E" drive and then try my backup program again. It should work fine. I look forward to your response.
Best Regards